Your Faith On Trial

I expect to get FACTS, so I don't NEED faith.
Sure you do. You have faith that your car will not explode, or you wouldn't drive it. You have faith that your chair will not fall apart, or you wouldn't sit in it. You have faith that scientists are telling you the truth.

We all have faith.

You're comparing see-able, provable reality with faith that requires the suspension of reality.

This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state.

4th century christianity is not a religion, it is a 10,000 pg political agenda that is not attributed as changes to the 1st century religion and is why there is legitimate and historical reason to correct the duplicitous intent of 4th century christianity.

Then why bring it up?
Why bring it up?

Because science is irrelevant when trying to discern the moral teaching of a fairy tale except as a constraint as to what is a possible or an impossible to be true interpretation. For instance it can be scientifically proven that pigs can't speak english but that doesn't make the story untrue. And do you really need a scientist to tell you that pigs can't talk?

The story was never about pigs talking or building houses. Science proving that pigs can't talk or build houses is science proving nothing that even the least intelligent person among us didn't already know.

In the same way the subjects in scripture are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used as I showed you a hidden story within the story of Jesus turning water into wine, a revelation that conforms to reality without changing a single word and does not require the suspension of disbelief or an unsubstantiated belief in the supernatural.

As it pertains to Christianity where many people never think to include reality in their speculations scientific discoveries effectively refute the dogma of more than 32,000 denominations out of hand. I'll give you that.

But that only means that science has proven false what the stories were never about anyway.

Why not break out your microscope to look if there is anything hidden in the words used in scripture? Or a telescope to look if there is anything above the grasp of those who do not think very deeply?

Maybe then you will see something?
So what you're saying is that you agree that the bible is all made up. Good for you.

What part of fairy tale did you not understand?

So let me ask you again, do you believe that made up stories written by mortal men that they attributed to a muse of sorts, what they called divine inspiration, are worthless human dung of no value that convey no hidden moral lessons, no clear timeless teaching, nothing relevant or applicable to life in this world, and are good for nothing other than the trash heap or to be used as fuel for a fire?
Yes. The morals taught in the bible or most other religious books of fiction are an abomination and an insult to common decency.

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the poor innocent little children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.

Gee. How "christian" of you. I'm sure your god is very proud that you contently ignore his teachings in favor of nasty attacks. Perhaps you would like to comment on this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/things-jesus-never-said.580765/

Did I say that you did?
Then why bring it up?
Why bring it up?

Because science is irrelevant when trying to discern the moral teaching of a fairy tale except as a constraint as to what is a possible or an impossible to be true interpretation. For instance it can be scientifically proven that pigs can't speak english but that doesn't make the story untrue. And do you really need a scientist to tell you that pigs can't talk?

The story was never about pigs talking or building houses. Science proving that pigs can't talk or build houses is science proving nothing that even the least intelligent person among us didn't already know.

In the same way the subjects in scripture are hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used as I showed you a hidden story within the story of Jesus turning water into wine, a revelation that conforms to reality without changing a single word and does not require the suspension of disbelief or an unsubstantiated belief in the supernatural.

As it pertains to Christianity where many people never think to include reality in their speculations scientific discoveries effectively refute the dogma of more than 32,000 denominations out of hand. I'll give you that.

But that only means that science has proven false what the stories were never about anyway.

Why not break out your microscope to look if there is anything hidden in the words used in scripture? Or a telescope to look if there is anything above the grasp of those who do not think very deeply?

So what you're saying is that you agree that the bible is all made up. Good for you.

So let me ask you again, do you believe that made up stories written by mortal men that they attributed to a muse of sorts, what they called divine inspiration, are worthless human dung of no value that convey no hidden moral lessons, no clear timeless teaching, nothing relevant or applicable to life in this world, and are good for nothing other than the trash heap or to be used as fuel for a fire?
Yes. The morals taught in the bible or most other religious books of fiction are an abomination and an insult to common decency.

And yet, the christians will tell you that atheists have no moral grounding.

Fact is, most criminals, most prison inmates, most foreign and domestic terrorists believe in a god.

The christians here will thump and preach in the Religion forum but say the worst in the other forums. They will always wish the worst on others, including children.

As for their own behavior, they will also tell you they're 'not perfect, just forgiven'. IOW, they don't have to behave morally or ethically. They can lie, cheat and steal, get forgiven and go out and do it all again.

Some time back, Jeri Book of Jeremiah ?) told me that all the good works I try to do mean nothing. She told me I am "wicked" and will burn forever in hell.

Even ISIS let's their poor victims burn to DEATH. The christian god burns you for ever and ever and ever.

Who would worship such an evil being?

So through the false prophet (serpent) offering these to the second bride (Eve) of MAN (Adam)you have the Torahs ethos mixed
with Mystery Babylon and pagan mythology and seed scams.
Could you please list chapter and verse, and by serpent
I assume you are referring to Jesus

We are living in perilous times. In the days ahead we can either lean upon our own understanding (and fall) or trust in God no matter what may come (and stand). The greater our faith, the greater our peace in times of trouble. The greater our suffering, the bigger our faith grows, if we can only continue to trust in God and believe that God is in full control. There is no triumph without the trial. We have been called to be overcomers but there must be something to overcome. For every trial we overcome, our faith increases. For every cliff hanger moment when Satan whispers, "Where is your God now?"....... There it is God is watching to see the reflection of His only begotten Son in us. Our trials are gifts, promotions, compliments.. it is as if God is saying, I already know this one will pass the test even as my servant Job did. Do your worst Satan because at the end of this thing? My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).

Here is Mrs. Cowman's March 7th Devotional:

For even when we came into Macedonia, our body had no rest at all, but we were troubled in every way – struggles from the outside, fears from within
(2 Cor 7:5).

Why should God have to lead us thus, and allow the pressure to be so hard and constant? Well, in the first place, it shows His all-sufficient strength and grace much better than if we were exempt from pressure and trial. “The treasure is in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

It makes us more conscious of our dependence upon Him. God is constantly trying to teach us our dependence, and to hold us absolutely in His hand and hanging upon His care.

This was the place where Jesus Himself stood and where He wants us to stand, not with self-constituted strength, but with a hand ever leaning upon His, and a trust that dare not take one step alone. It teaches us trust.

There is no way of learning faith except by trial. It is God’s school of faith, and it is far better for us to learn to trust God than to enjoy life.

The lesson of faith once learned, is an everlasting acquisition and an eternal fortune made; and without trust even riches will leave us poor.
—Days of Heaven upon Earth

“Why must I weep when others sing?
’To test the deeps of suffering.’
Why must I work while others rest?
’To spend my strength at God’s request.’
Why must I lose while others gain?
’To understand defeat’s sharp pain.’
Why must this lot of life be mine
When that which fairer seems is thine?
’Because God knows what plans for me
Shall blossom in eternity.’”

Streams in the Desert - March 7

Tyre=rock
My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).
So you admit now Jesus is the Prince and king of Tyre (the rock) hence
"Son of Perdition" (lucifer) of Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
In Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
LIAR!!! JESUS IS NOT LUCIFER!
There is a reason Zone 2 rules apply to the religion forum. To prevent people from derailing threads and inciting trouble, flaming, not addressing the OP (again to derail the thread). There are people who don't care if they destroy a board so long as they achieve their agenda. Many people read the religion forum to read something edifying to lift their spirit. When every thread (including threads meant to be a morning devotion) becomes open season for trolls, the entire board suffers because viewer numbers go down.

I apologize for their inconsideration and rudeness. It's inexcusable.
Many people read the religion forum to read something edifying to lift their spirit. When every thread (including threads meant to be a morning devotion) becomes open season for trolls, the entire board suffers because viewer numbers go down.
While I understand where you're coming from,
I'm wondering why you would expect otherwise.

If someone comes to the religion forum to be uplifted,
then, their faith is already in God, so, the rest shouldn't matter.

You don't know how God is using what for who.
All things work together for good to those who love God,
to those who are called according to His purpose.

Even John tells us to test the spirits

I apologize for their inconsideration and rudeness. It's inexcusable.
There is nothing to apologize for...
Defending is one thing, denying another.
Don't deny anyone to argue their position

Peace, Love, Strength and Blessings
Lynn

So through the false prophet (serpent) offering these to the second bride (Eve) of MAN (Adam)you have the Torahs ethos mixed

keepitreal

The way I learned your sig prayer was "... if I should die before I wake .."

Almost all religions are based on fear and blackmail but is an especially vile thing to teach a child. Especially since some teach that children are bad and will will burn in hell if some weird old guy sprinkles magic water on him.

The catalyst to the kingdom;
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
Spiritual light=knowledge and truth
It is Michael who best knows the scripture of truth- Dan 10:21 thus also called the angel (messenger)
of truth who's name is in the Mikra (bible).
The name is in the Temple (MIKDASH) in his name.- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
Michael is the Thresher thus it's also called the MIKdosh (dosh=thresher).
Refering to removing the chaff from the wheat and thus thin film veil from our eyes as well
(Isaiah 25:7says Moshiach removes the thin veil from our eyes)

Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

It is Michael who defeats the devil which is why the "Mikvah" is the name of the ritual cleansing from death.

Michael is the Shiloh (Genesis, Ezekiel)who over turns the false messiah for shiloh means the "one who's
(actual) right it is", that was stolen by the thief.

In Fact Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & last name. That name coinciding with all these prerequisites, like in the name of the Bible, Temple, city Torah portions etc..

The name of Moshiach is in "the Bible" (Mikra). -Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22

RA in Hebrew=Father in Heaven. =Mike is the Father in Heaven (head of the hosts in Jewish and Islamic traditions).

Michael is the Melchizedek (Messenger & king of righteousness) Scrolls and Jewish tradition.

Michael is the Judge of judgement, the refiners fire..see my posts with sources
( to many to list)

See the over 1200 references backing this on my forum post (to many to list).
Malachi 3:24, The Prophet Haggai 2:6-7 , Ps. 72:16, 4Q285 4-5&10, Psalms 7:7-8
4Q246, 1QS x12-18, 1QSb=1Q28b , 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4, Melakim {I Kings8:43)Ezekiel 40-43)(Is.2:2, Zekh.14.16-21) Midrash Rabba (Exodus 18) . Exodus 23:20-22, Micah 4:5, Nahum 1. Isaiah 9:6, 11:2-3, 42:19, 61:2 .Psalms 7:7-9, 82:1, 90:4 .Jeremiel 14.
Talmud Ketubot 56a
Zohar II, 146a-146b

Even some sects of Christianity (JW's, Adventist, Coptics, Urantians, some Universalists and Mormons and few orders of Catholic Diocese) know the Biblical Moshiach is Michael.
In fact Abbot Columbia tells us that, on secreting the Stone (Lia Fail), he prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only "comes back" for his inheritance, but will "return" them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to "returning" the Temple and authority "back" to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts.
The catalyst to the kingdom;
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
Spiritual light=knowledge and truth

How ironic it is that you quote manuscripts
found within the Dead Sea Scrolls to validate your lies
and assert your deception as knowledge

Knowledge and Truth...
You wouldn't know knowledge and truth
if they hit you on the head and ran you over

The Dead Sea Scrolls were hidden
to protect them from being destroyed.
Works that were omitted from the Tanakh
because they were not deemed to be Divinely inspired by God.

Works that were considered blasphemy
because it threatened the traditions
of the scribes, pharisees and high priests

Manuscripts which prove Masoretic Text,
as the unchangeable, infallible and literal translation
of the original Hebrew manuscripts are flawed and interpreted
The Masoretes were not using the original
Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible

Manuscripts which are thousands of years older
then the Masoretic Text used to write the Tanakh

The Dead Sea Scrolls are the Aramaic and Greek
literal translation of the original Hebrew, biblical manuscripts
which predate the Masoretic Text and prove its deception

The KJV and it's offsprings have been corrupted as well,
being that all divinely inspired works are not included

You believe what you want,
I'll have faith in believing

You conveniently left out the Tanakh verses and the fact where Scrolls have commentary on the Tanakh which are valuable in understanding who they were speaking of.
You have previously denounced the OT inadvertantly now you bash the comprehension of it and historical context.
Is there anything you havenct bashed including your own Bible & idol?
I conveniently left out nothing
Yes, the Tanakh is referenced in Scrolls
But, there are Scrolls which conflict with the Tanakh
and are in unison with the Septuagint

I have never denounced the OT, inadvertently or otherwise
I have a problem with translations and omissions

The oldest copies of the Masoretic Text only date back
to the 10th century, nearly 1000 years after the time of Christ.
And these texts differ from the originals in many specific ways.

When taking the NT into account, why wouldn't I question
what appears to be, the biased faithful translation style
when considering the Tanakh and Masoretic Text?

I don't blindly follow a religion
I believe in God and have faith in Christ
because of what makes sense from what I've looked into/at

But, in addition to looking into different religions...
I can not dismiss what I can not deny... I have my testimony

Furthermore, I can't bash an idol I don't have nor worship

keepitreal

The way I learned your sig prayer was "... if I should die before I wake .."

Almost all religions are based on fear and blackmail but is an especially vile thing to teach a child. Especially since some teach that children are bad and will will burn in hell if some weird old guy sprinkles magic water on him.
I remember when my brother and sister
plotted to have my son baptized while I was at work.
My brother would say...if something happens to Jacob
and he dies and goes to hell cuz you didn't have him baptized
I swear...I'll kill you

I would be like...ummm, I don't know what god you believe in
but, my God wouldn't send Jacob to hell just because
his mother didn't have him baptized...
kill me, hell..god, really, are you listening to yourself?

I'd tell him, baptism doesn't get you into heaven anyway

At the time, neither of them had children.. and guess what
They stopped following a religion and have a relationship
with God instead..they didn't have their children baptized either

You know..I say relationship loosely
I can count on my friends more than them.

Believing in God and walking with God
are 2 different things altogether

Why bring it up?

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the poor innocent little children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.

Gee. How "christian" of you. I'm sure your god is very proud that you contently ignore his teachings in favor of nasty attacks. Perhaps you would like to comment on this?
Are you sure that is a Christian???

The christians here will thump and preach in the Religion forum but say the worst in the other forums. They will always wish the worst on others, including children.
I am guilty which is why I don't say
nor consider myself a Christian.
As for their own behavior, they will also tell you they're 'not perfect, just forgiven'. IOW, they don't have to behave morally or ethically. They can lie, cheat and steal, get forgiven and go out and do it all again.
I'm not perfect but forgiveness doesn't mean
you have a free ticket to do whatever you want.

Asking for forgiveness and repenting
are 2 different things altogether.

Many will come but, few are chosen
Believing in God and Jesus is not enough
Christianity isn't the problem, bad christians are.

Believing in God doesn't make you a Christian
anymore than, going to a garage makes you a mechanic

Yes, this is why the iconographs the head of Lucifer is steped on by the rising archangel (Evening Star-Dan 12:1-4)as occurs in Genesis to the serpent. The fallen archangel Lucifer ( morning star-Rev 22:16)is the CREATED image of a man SEEN holding down the weight of judgement confusing the weight of our deeds (by works) by making the weight be about him instead(=by faith alone argument). If you use this insight to lift the veil to notice now, you will now be able to recognize the symbol on every courthouse, Judge bench, rails, many times on the windows the symbol of the 8 ray star (crossed out cross of Michael) is called an Evening Star is seen all over the Justice & courts.

In Genesis 2:15-17 it warned about this tree of knowledge of good and evil in the center of the garden. Where was this located according to the prior verses in Genesis 2:10-14?
It was where the 4 rivers of paradise met and converged which symbolises the flow of the spiritual waters converging to the cross as in converging the many spiritual beliefs which origin comes from that garden
(in ancient Persia).
So we are not to partake of this one world religion even if it’s mans goal to unite it must be done in understanding truth and not in converging and mixing good with evil, truth with lies and myths.
So how can we unite under the truth?
When Moshiach comes the veil will be removed (Isaiah 25:7) and all will understand how things are and according to Isaiah 66 regarding the Temple procession, especially 66:19 the gentiles will finally see the (figurative) face of G-d, meaning they have not yet known G-d.
Which is why even the NT says you will take hold of the garb of a Rabbi and ask us about our concept of G0d= Creator-Creation.
If you step back and notice the present pastors on TV from that of 20+ years ago they have been doing just that.
Consulting and fellowshiping with Rabbis and Israeli officials.
Wearing prayer shawls, the Star of David, sometimes Yalmukahs, even doing so in front of mockup ark of the covenant.
They are moving away from Roman influences and coming closer into the fold with not many people noticing the gradual shift.

Last edited:

Yes, this is why the iconographs the head of Lucifer is steped on by the rising archangel (Evening Star-Dan 12:1-4)as occurs in Genesis to the serpent. The fallen archangel Lucifer ( morning star-Rev 22:16)is the CREATED image of a man SEEN holding down the weight of judgement confusing the weight of our deeds (by works) by making the weight be about him instead(=by faith alone argument). If you use this insight to lift the veil to notice now, you will now be able to recognize the symbol on every courthouse, Judge bench, rails, many times on the windows the symbol of the 8 ray star (crossed out cross of Michael) is called an Evening Star is seen all over the Justice & courts.

In Genesis 2:15-17 it warned about this tree of knowledge of good and evil in the center of the garden. Where was this located according to the prior verses in Genesis 2:10-14?
It was where the 4 rivers of paradise met and converged which symbolises the flow of the spiritual waters converging to the cross as in converging the many spiritual beliefs which origin comes from that garden
(in ancient Persia).
So we are not to partake of this one world religion even if it’s mans goal to unite it must be done in understanding truth and not in converging and mixing good with evil, truth with lies and myths.
When Moshiach comes the veil will be removed (Isaiah 25:7) and all will understand how things are and according to Isaiah 66 regarding the Temple procession, especially 66:19 the gentiles will finally see the (figurative) face of G-d, meaning they have not yet known G-d.
Which is why even the NT says you will take hold of the garb of a Rabbi and ask us about our concept of G0d= Creator-Creation.
If you step back and notice the present pastors on TV from that of 20+ years ago they have been doing just that.
Wearing prayer shawls, the Star of David, sometimes Yalmukahs, even doing so in front of mockup ark of the covenant.
They are moving away from Roman influences and coming closer into the fold with not many people noticing the gradual shift.
Why isn't there a correlation between Lucifer and Jesus made?

Why is Lucifer not addressed as Jesus instead?

(in ancient Persia).

He is and I posted it many times:
Ezekiel 28:14-15 son of perdition is called the anointed(christ)
Cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) deemed perfect(sinless) No other prophet could ever fulfill the warning of Lucifer.

But you also proved he is Lucifer through realizing why isn't his name as Mochiach.
Temple in Moshiach's name Mikdash is also called the Mikdosh, as Dosh means thresher.
Michael (Mike) is the Thresher (Dosh)=
Michael is the Moshiach
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for where to read Scripture
pertaining to Adams first wife

You didn't ask that, you asked for verses where this was in Genesis. I've posted about Adam's first wife many a times regarding this subject:
Adam's Lilith can be found in the MIDRASHIM ABOUT LILITH.
In the Zohar Lilith the first woman is equated as Israel. Lilith left man when man refused her equality and she refused his "missionary" position.
Adam (meaning man) was then given a partner which came out of his rib (not out of God's creation) as soon as she saw Eve (adam-man's second bride)clinging to his side she (Lilith- the Night Spector) fled from man .
Lilith thus was cast into the depths of the sea (Rome), where she abode until the time that Adam and his wife (the church) sinned. Then the Holy One, brought her out from the depth of the sea (Rome) and gave her power over all those children by "bringing back" the first bride (Israel).
Remember it was Eve(the church) who was convinced by the fallen false prophet Jesus =serpent to partake of his fruit(teachings) claiming to believe in his tree (cross) and you'll be eternal(in death not life).
Eve(church) talked Adam (man) to partake on this serpents(Jesus) teachings both good and evil mixed in a way unrecognizable to what was benefit and what was harmful and thus they did die from partaking this fruit.

The word regarding naked is spelled in Hebrew in the same manner as being unveiled(exposed) of deceptions, therefore they covered their deceptions as in covering up the naked truth. We know Adam and Eve aren't literal first inhabitants, they are symbols in a story representing something.

(in ancient Persia).

Cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) deemed perfect(sinless) No other prophet could ever fulfill the warning of Lucifer.

But you also proved he is Lucifer through realizing why isn't his name as Mochiach.
Temple in Moshiach's name Mikdash is also called the Mikdosh, as Dosh means thresher.
Michael (Mike) is the Thresher (Dosh)=
Michael is the Moshiach
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.
Who is He is, I don't recall a poster by that name

Lucifer was the anointed, as in appointed, Cherub
That's the job he was given, to watch over the garden..no
Why wouldn't he be perfect, as in sinless, just like Adam and Eve
As all His heavenly hosts were...aren't Michael and Gabrielle

Why isn't Lucifer referred to as a profit if Lucifer is Jesus?

If Jesus is Lucifer, who is Jesus

Why wasn't the interactions between religious leaders
and Jesus ever documented in the Tanakh?

STOP BEING A WISE GUY.
You asked a question was he the serpent,
I answered he is and told you why.
Jesus didn't exist as a singular historical figure that's why he as a person is not written about, but this forbidden image placed as a god, an image created as a man is.
What part of these do you not grasp?
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isaiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah44;13 The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isaiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD(JESUS)

They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

I've posted about Adam's first wife many a times regarding this subject:
Adam's Lilith can be found in the MIDRASHIM ABOUT LILITH.
In the Zohar Lilith the first woman is equated as Israel.
In Judaism, the midrash is the genre of rabbinic literature
which contains early interpretations and commentaries
on the Written Torah and Oral Torah (spoken law and sermons),
as well as non-legalistic rabbinic literature (aggadah)
and occasionally the Jewish religious laws (halakha),
which usually form a running commentary
on specific passages in the Hebrew Scripture (Tanakh)

THE Midrashim are ancient Rabbinical expositions of Holy Writ. The term Midrash (of which Midrashim is the plural form) occurs twice in the Hebrew Bible (2 Chron. Xiii. 22, and xxiv. 27); and in both passages it is represented in the Anglican version by the word "story," while the more correct translation, "commentary," is relegated to the margin. "Legendary exposition" best expresses the full meaning of the word Midrash.

The Midrashim, for the most part, originated in a praiseworthy desire to familiarize the people with Holy Writ, which had, in consequence of changes in the vernacular, become to them, in the course of time, almost a dead letter. These Midrashim have little or nothing to do with the Halachoth or legal decisions of the Talmud, except in aim, which is that of illustration and explanation. They are not literal interpretations, but figurative and allegorical, and as such enigmatic. They are, however, to be received as utterances of the sages, and some even regard them of as binding obligation as the law of Moses itself. The following are fairly representative extracts

LILITH, a female demon
assigned a central position in Jewish demonology.

Lilith is identified as a demon in the Dead Sea Scrolls (11QpsAp)

Midrashic literature expands the legend that Adam, having parted from his wife after it had been ordained that they should die, begat demons from spirits that had attached themselves to him. It is said that "he was encountered by a Lilith named Piznai who, taken by his beauty, lay with him and bore male and female demons." The firstborn son of this demonic union was Agrimas (see the Midrash published in Ha-Goren, 9 (1914), 66–68; Dvir, 1 (1923), 138; and L. Ginzberg, Legends of the Jews, 5 (1925), 166). The offspring of this Lilith fill the world.

In the Kabbalah, influenced by astrology,
Lilith is related to the planet Saturn

The Zohar is the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Kabbalah. It is a group of books including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah (the five books of Moses) and scriptural interpretations as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology. The Zohar contains discussions of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, redemption, the relationship of Ego to Darkness and "true self" to "The Light of God", and the relationship between the "universal energy" and man. Its scriptural exegesis can be considered an esoteric form of the Rabbinic literature known as Midrash, which elaborates on the Torah.

Wow..I don't even know where to begin!

So, let me get this straight...

You vigorously denounce Jesus
as the Son of God, as prophesied in the OT
but, your truth and knowledge is based on
ancient mysticism and sage utterances
which are referred to, to explain gaps in the Torah(Tanakh)

Please explain

Forum List

Back