"Your dead kids don't trump my Constitutional rights"

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
You tell him Joe!! Who gives a fuck about anyone's dead kids when I feel it's EVERYONES unfettered Constitutional Right to carry a gun around. And I don't just mean concealed, I mean OPENLY carrying.

Dead kids are just the price we pay for our freedom. Collateral damage if you will. And anyone who disagrees with that is just an unpatriotic commie that hates America.

'Joe the Plumber' an out-of-touch gun 'extremist,' says Sandy Hook principal's daughter

Rather than argue from emotion, iignorance anf/or dishonesty, why don'y you respond to what he said with substance?

Given that of the 300,000,000 guns in the US, <0.0028% are used to murder someone, you'll have a tough time.

Dead kids are just the price we pay for our freedom.

What price are the 100+ countries with higher murder rates than the US and no legal means of possessing firearms paying?

Stated differently, you're full of shit.

Next.

Dead kids are just collateral damage to our second amendment rights

Dead kids are just the price we pay for our freedom.

What price are the 100+ countries with higher murder rates than the US and no legal means of possessing firearms paying?

Stated differently, you're full of shit.

Next.

Care to name some of those 100 countries? Somalia? Nigeria? Columbia?

Is England, France, Germany, Italy,Sweden, Canada, Japan or South Korea among them?

You know, countries we usually compare ourselves to

Last edited:
Rather than argue from emotion, iignorance anf/or dishonesty, why don'y you respond to what he said with substance?

Given that of the 300,000,000 guns in the US, <0.0028% are used to murder someone, you'll have a tough time.

Better question is, what percentage of the murders was committed by people legally owning legal guns?

Mexico has the strictest gun laws around and yet, the drug cartels have no problem getting hold of them.

In fact, they openly threaten and murder Law Enforcement in Mexico.

Instead of being a dishonest douchebag, like ALL dimocrap scum are, if they'd call for a crackdown on ILLEGAL guns being used by ILLEGAL people, we could get something done.

Like that's going to happen. dimocraps are dishonest scum. Not gonna happen.

When was the last time a legally licensed CCW person went on a rampage?

How about the murders in Chicago? Know how many of them were committed by legally licensed people using legal weapons?

Somewhere around -- None.

In fact, know how dimocrap scum like to bitch and moan about our KIAs in Iraq and Afghanistan?

There were FAR more people MURDERED in that pushole, that asshole of the Country -- Chicago, than there were in Iraq during the same time period.

And THAT was in a City where they have THE STRICTEST GUN CONTROL LAWS IN THE COUNTRY.

As opposed to a Combat Zone where there are people ACTIVELY trying to kill you.

This is a prime example of why you can't talk to dimocrap scum.

Just say, "Fuck you, you fat bitch." And move on.

You can't talk to people this stupid.

Meanwhile, 22 Veterans are killing themselves every day while we have the goobermint-run fucking VA paying VA employees to do UNION Work

While Vets Wait, VA Employees Do Union Work | National Review Online

But the fucking VA, goobermint run UNION EMPLOYEES can't get their shit together enough to save Men like this.....

Parents Of Vet Treated At Phoenix VA Facility Read His Suicide Note On Air

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2raXrbLI_c]Veteran's Suicide Note Highlights VA Problems - YouTube[/ame]

Via NRO

CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin broke down on air Friday afternoon as the parents of Iraq War veteran Daniel Somers read his suicide letter. Somers wrote in the note that the VA failed him.

Somers was a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and served in over 400 combat missions. He suffered from fibromyalgia and PTSD and killed himself last year after he received treatment from the Phoenix VA hospital. He wrote that his body had become “nothing but a cage, a source of pain and constant problems.”

Somers’ parents read an excerpt of his suicide note on CNN Friday afternoon: “Is it any wonder then that the latest figures show 22 veterans killing themselves each day? That is more veterans than children killed at Sandy Hook every single day. Where are the huge policy initiatives? Why isn’t the president standing with those families at the State of the Union? Perhaps because we were not killed by a single lunatic but rather by our system of dehumanization, neglect, and indifference.”

It took three months for Somers to receive initial treatment because the VA was confused over his status as a member of the National Guard. He was shuffled around the system, going from the Phoenix VA hospital to a Department of Defense hospital before the Phoenix VA finally agreed to give him care.

“He was only seen because we had a connection at the facility and they were able to let him in,” said Howard Somers, his father.

Fuck dimocraps. scumbags

Mexico has some serious gun control laws and look where it's got them. I've got to side with the plumber here although I think he just does this for publicity.

Last edited:
That about covers it yes.
Tragedies happen and of course Liberals react in knee jerk fashion.

No, the countries in which YOU cherry pick data...countries with homogeneous, wealthy populations. I could easily take a slice of American that was demographically similar to any of the countries you list and would fine similar, if not lower murder rates...DESPITE ALL OUR FIREARMS.

You've always avoided addressing the question, so I expect nothing different this time, but feel free to explain how in the world there can be over 100 countries with virtual bans on civilian firearm ownership that have higher murder rates than we do, with all our oh-so-dangerous firearms.

Until you directly respond to that irrefutable point, we all see just how full of shit you are.

for crying out loud this has already been posted

He's not some politician and can say whatever he wants and you all need something to bitch about it had to be posted twice

you look pathetic and hard up

Last edited:
That about covers it yes.
Tragedies happen and of course Liberals react in knee jerk fashion.

They're too stupid to realize that gun control would be even more dangerous and less successful than the War on Drugs.

How's that one working out?

dimocraps are too stupid to live.

And please, fatass goose. If you're 'moving to Florida, please keep your domicile in Illinois. We don't need another cellulite infested Yankee telling us how to run our beautiful State.

We don't need dirtbags like you turning us into another Illinois.... Crime-infested, filthy, corrupt and stupid.

Odds are good, however, that once fatass finds out that we don't have an Income Tax, he'll change his domicile to here.

Great. Just fucking great. If so, at least stay on the East Coast of Florida. It's already going to shit.

Mexico has some serious gun control laws and look where it's got them. I've got to side with the plumber here although I think he just does this for publicity.

At it got them is smuggled guns from gun Mecca United States

We have 300 million guns, plenty to share with Mexico

"Joe the Plumber"? Doesn't the radical left have better things to do than monitor Joe the Plumber? Maybe they should listen to some of the things the A-hole in the White House says once in a while.

"Joe the Plumber"? Doesn't the radical left have better things to do than monitor Joe the Plumber? Maybe they should listen to some of the things the A-hole in the White House says once in a while.

they'd have to get off their knees in order to do that:lol:

No, the countries in which YOU cherry pick data...countries with homogeneous, wealthy populations. I could easily take a slice of American that was demographically similar to any of the countries you list and would fine similar, if not lower murder rates...DESPITE ALL OUR FIREARMS.

You've always avoided addressing the question, so I expect nothing different this time, but feel free to explain how in the world there can be over 100 countries with virtual bans on civilian firearm ownership that have higher murder rates than we do, with all our oh-so-dangerous firearms.

Until you directly respond to that irrefutable point, we all see just how full of shit you are.

I notice you fail to name any of those countries who are as bad as the US

Come on...start with Somalia, Nigeria, Uganda, Columbia

Give us some names of those countries and we can talk about their murder rate

Come on coward.....give us a name

Last edited:

At it got them is smuggled guns from gun Mecca United States

We have 300 million guns, plenty to share with Mexico

How about Nigeria, bitch? Is that our fault, too?

How about Syria?

If people want guns, they're gonna get them. It's the law-abiding people who always suffer when scum like you get their way.

Always

How about you're just too stupid to live.

Forum List

Back