Joe the Plumber says sorry about your kids but

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Joe The Plumber: 'Your Dead Kids Don't Trump My Constitutional Rights' To Have Guns

Joe, no one wants your guns. What we need to better checks on gun purchases. This kid had 400 rounds left. He could have taken out a couple hundred more people.

Shouldn't this give some pause even to the most ardent gun owners? I own multiple guns and enjoy shooting and hunting, when I have time. But I can see that there needs to be changes to a system that is out of control.

Both the mental health system and the firearms purchase system need to be rethought. The police have to be better trained at identifying people who may be on the edge of another massacre. Sadly, it is only a matter of time until something similar happens again. Just pray that the victims are not members of your family or friends.

Actually no, it shouldn't give pause to anyone but the kids shrink that knew he was a danger long before he bought his guns, and didn't do a damned thing about it. He could have reported the kid and made it much more difficult for him to hurt so many people. Wouldn't have helped his roommates or the person he killed with his car, unless the doctor had the courage to involuntarily commit the guy. The shrink was more concerned for his pay check I guess, someone should do a thorough review of the kids medical records and maybe take some action against the doctor. What's the point of having a federal reporting system if it is ignored.

Actually no, it shouldn't give pause to anyone but the kids shrink that knew he was a danger long before he bought his guns, and didn't do a damned thing about it. He could have reported the kid and made it much more difficult for him to hurt so many people. Wouldn't have helped his roommates or the person he killed with his car, unless the doctor had the courage to involuntarily commit the guy. The shrink was more concerned for his pay check I guess, someone should do a thorough review of the kids medical records and maybe take some action against the doctor. What's the point of having a federal reporting system if it is ignored.

He killed tree with stabbing himself & three others with his gun. Did someone die from his attempts at running them down?

Hopefully next time it will be his kids shot and killed. Bet he'll change his tune then.

^^Compassionate liberal.

Where is the compassion from the fucking conservatives about this? All they care about is their so called right to bear arms. They don't give a shit about the innocent people who were murdered a few days ago.

No one else wished anyone's kids dead. That was you, you hypocritical little sniveling moron.

Joe The Plumber: 'Your Dead Kids Don't Trump My Constitutional Rights' To Have Guns

Joe, no one wants your guns. What we need to better checks on gun purchases. This kid had 400 rounds left. He could have taken out a couple hundred more people.

Shouldn't this give some pause even to the most ardent gun owners? I own multiple guns and enjoy shooting and hunting, when I have time. But I can see that there needs to be changes to a system that is out of control.

Both the mental health system and the firearms purchase system need to be rethought. The police have to be better trained at identifying people who may be on the edge of another massacre. Sadly, it is only a matter of time until something similar happens again. Just pray that the victims are not members of your family or friends.

True.

And it’s ignorant idiocy to maintain otherwise.

Hopefully next time it will be his kids shot and killed. Bet he'll change his tune then.

^^Compassionate liberal.

Where is the compassion from the fucking conservatives about this? All they care about is their so called right to bear arms. They don't give a shit about the innocent people who were murdered a few days ago.

And it's fine for Liberals to go to the airwaves hours after this tragedy to go after...
Guns
GOP
NRA
White privilige
video games
Hollywood movies particulary Judd Apetow movies.

And just what the fuck is White privilige anyway...

The right wingers care more about their guns than about saving lives. That is apparent.

You dont have the slightest clue what you're talking about. That is apparent.

I haven't seen any compassion for the lives lost, have you?

Not from the left, certainly. I've seen plenty of expressions, including the comments of Joe the Plumber.
But compassion is not surrender to an agenda, despite what you've been taught.

The guns were purchased in California which has some of the most stringent background checks in the nation and a 10 day waiting period. What kind of a background check do you want?

There is also a concerted effort to change the stabbing deaths into shooting deaths. Likewise the I
Injured due to being hit by Rodger ' s car have become gunshot injuries. How can you expect to have your complaints taken seriously when this is the crap you come up with?

He killed tree with stabbing himself & three others with his gun. Did someone die from his attempts at running them down?

I think I heard about a bicyclist he hit had died, did I hear wrong? I find it curious you focused on that one thing and ignored the rest of the post, really curious.

Last edited:
The guns were purchased in California which has some of the most stringent background checks in the nation and a 10 day waiting period. What kind of a background check do you want?

There is also a concerted effort to change the stabbing deaths into shooting deaths. Likewise the I
Injured due to being hit by Rodger ' s car have become gunshot injuries. How can you expect to have your complaints taken seriously when this is the crap you come up with?

The Left's answer to the failure of gov't control is more gov't control.

^^Compassionate liberal.

Yes we should be disarmed so Progressives can kill tens of millions

Forum List

Back