Joe the Plumber says sorry about your kids but

If you or anyone wants to be defenseless that's your choice.
If you would rather have the cops protect you than protect yourself that's your choice and I respect that if you can't live with that then maybe you should learn to defend yourself.

And if you want to be a pussy that's your choice. If you chose to trade your backbone for a 'permit,' that's your choice. People can have both. People can, but not you.

You know, guy, I know you are pissing yourself over the thought of "Criminals".

But here's the thing. America has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world and we lock up more prisoners than any country in the world.

So with all these guns and prisons, why are you always so afraid?

I for one, and tired of watching a huge body count because of your irrational fears.

We have concerns because prisons are not the answer to criminal activity. Morgues are the answer. The body count (excepting the suicides) would be much lower if we would actually start removing these criminals from the society permanently. Our prisons are "crime academies" where low level criminals get turned into higher level ones by learning from their cellmates. Dead criminals don't re-offend. That's why anyone who breaks into my house, tries to mug me, etc... isn't getting a court date; they're getting a wake and a funeral.

Yeah, because clearly, 32,000 needless gun deaths a year are clearly not enough.

That figure includes suicides and we all know suicides don't count because suicide is not illegal

Of the remainder of gun deaths 80% are gang related and have nothing to do with the average gun owner.

Why don't you focus your "outrage" and desire for control on the people who are actually causing the carnage and leave the rest of the people alone?

The ones causing the carnage are the NRA and the gun industry.

OTher countries have figured this out. Average citizens don't need guns.

But Americans are like the class retard who writes down "2+2=Cat" and thinks he's clever while the other kids snicker at him.

The NRA doesn't cause anything.

Gun makers do not cause anything.

Put the blame where the blame belongs. ON THE CRIMINALS.

If you would rather have the cops protect you than protect yourself that's your choice and I respect that if you can't live with that then maybe you should learn to defend yourself.

And if you want to be a pussy that's your choice. If you chose to trade your backbone for a 'permit,' that's your choice. People can have both. People can, but not you.

The only person I really care about is my wife. You and everyone else are on your own.

Just the though of you thinking you're some superhero and will ride to the rescue is hilarious just remember

No Capes.

[youtube]Jy2YhxXn7NY[/youtube]

But here's the thing. America has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world and we lock up more prisoners than any country in the world.

I for one, and tired of watching a huge body count because of your irrational fears.

We have concerns because prisons are not the answer to criminal activity. Morgues are the answer. The body count (excepting the suicides) would be much lower if we would actually start removing these criminals from the society permanently. Our prisons are "crime academies" where low level criminals get turned into higher level ones by learning from their cellmates. Dead criminals don't re-offend. That's why anyone who breaks into my house, tries to mug me, etc... isn't getting a court date; they're getting a wake and a funeral.

Hey, tough guy, fact is, cases of good guys with guns shooting bad guys is rarer than winning lottery tickets.

It might be a fantasy that keeps your chubby going, but the reality is, the proliferation of guns makes things worse.

So is the idiocy of locking up non-violent offenders for petty crimes so that we can create a workforce for the prison industrial complex.

As the man said, Follow the money. Look who is getting rich of the current state.

That figure includes suicides and we all know suicides don't count because suicide is not illegal

Of the remainder of gun deaths 80% are gang related and have nothing to do with the average gun owner.

Why don't you focus your "outrage" and desire for control on the people who are actually causing the carnage and leave the rest of the people alone?

But Americans are like the class retard who writes down "2+2=Cat" and thinks he's clever while the other kids snicker at him.

No, guy, the blame belong on the NRA.

The NRA is the one who push a gun culture and try to sell guns to every crackpot out there. And if someone tries to keep guns out of the hands of the crazies and the crooks, the NRA is out there.

Want to close the Gun SHow Loophole? Hell, no!

Waiting periods? Background Checks? Private gun sales?

The NRA stops all those routes that criminals get guns through.

Because they want to keep stupid people like you scared.

ANd frankly, watching all you guys piss yourselves over "criminals", they've done a pretty good job.

Hey, tough guy, fact is, cases of good guys with guns shooting bad guys is rarer than winning lottery tickets.

Wow. I never realized there were tens of thousands of lottery winners every year. Learn something new every day.

It might be a fantasy that keeps your chubby going, but the reality is, the proliferation of guns makes things worse.

LOL. The proliferation of CRIMINALS, and the coddling they get is what is making things worse. Guns are one of the few equalizers that the good guys have.

So is the idiocy of locking up non-violent offenders for petty crimes so that we can create a workforce for the prison industrial complex.

The idiocy is allowing felons and moral criminals to be allowed to live and leech off the population in jail for decades. Get rid of those folks and the prison population drops dramatically.

As the man said, Follow the money. Look who is getting rich of the current state.

Unlike you, I don't hate or despise rich people.

liberals are pathetic

Instead of blaming the PERSON who goes out and does this, they blame an object and an Organization who protects our Second Amendment RIGHTS

but if someone uses a truck full of fertilizer, I guess they'll want the guberment to make you get background checks to buy those...and then it will be onto Knives, bats, pointy sticks, etc

The only person I really care about is my wife. You and everyone else are on your own.

Saying "I don't care!" doesn't erase the shame of your being a worthless coward. And I do mean WORTHLESS.

Hopefully next time it will be his kids shot and killed. Bet he'll change his tune then.

What a horrible excuse for a human being you are. You would wish death on innocent children because you disagree with their father. People like YOU are exactly what's wrong with this country.

Hopefully next time it will be his kids shot and killed. Bet he'll change his tune then.

What a horrible excuse for a human being you are. You would wish death on innocent children because you disagree with their father. People like YOU are exactly what's wrong with this country.

Actually, she's what's wrong with another country.

[q
Deny facts all you want, guns have helped far more than they have hurt. Now go seek some help.

If that were the case, the NRA wouldn't have gotten Congress to prevent the CDC from doing gun studies.

But the CDC did the Kellerman study, and Holy Shit, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member! We can't let THAT get out! It'll hurt sales!

I love my guns, Joe. I have handguns, I have rifles and I have shotguns. I always stock up on the ammo for these "weapons", also.
Good times when I'm out shooting those handguns and rifles.....just for the hell of it, too.
God bless the NRA, I'm glad that one organization has it right in America.
At least one organization has to protect us from all you left wing goofballs
So you can piss on yourself until the cows come home for all I care.

Last edited:

luckily she's not from here....she's a spoiled Liberal adult/child from Australia
go look what she thinks on abortions...not pretty either

Last edited:

Oh yeah....I'm in support of this. They make great jeans, Oregon has it going on, dude.

Work Jeans & Denim Apparel - Men's Clothes Made in USA | Prison Blues

The NRA is the one who push a gun culture and try to sell guns to every crackpot out there. And if someone tries to keep guns out of the hands of the crazies and the crooks, the NRA is out there.

ANd frankly, watching all you guys piss yourselves over "criminals", they've done a pretty good job.

Sorry but you're wrong again.

Guns existed before the NRA. More people owned guns before the NRA. People still killed other people by every means imaginable before the NRA.

And I'm not scared I'm realistic.

If the need arises the cops will not be there to protect my wife and home. So a weapon is nothing but insurance against an unwanted event.

Saying "I don't care!" doesn't erase the shame of your being a worthless coward. And I do mean WORTHLESS.

You mean like your opinion?

Run along now Shoe Shine Boy I'm sure Polly Purebread needs your help.

[youtube]qHej4ZqZDwo[/youtube]

Idiots like you keep saying this but there is absolutely no evidence that supports it.

The NRA's primary function is to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. They do not sell guns or ammunition. They sponsor gun safety courses for children as well as men and women.

So either prove your claim about the NRA or stop lying about them!

Then you aren't paying attention.

No. I just understand that no bum has ever given anyone a job. No minimum wage earner has ever given anyone a job. Poor people tend to turn those who associate with them into poor people as well. Whereas rich people tend to have a much higher rate of turning their employees and their friends into wealthier and more well-off people.

I don't expect a rich person to give me money; but I do find that they're generally more likely to provide the opportunities for me to make money, than hanging around with the riff-raff would.

Forum List

Back