Joe the Plumber says sorry about your kids but

[q
Deny facts all you want, guns have helped far more than they have hurt. Now go seek some help.

If that were the case, the NRA wouldn't have gotten Congress to prevent the CDC from doing gun studies.

But the CDC did the Kellerman study, and Holy Shit, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member! We can't let THAT get out! It'll hurt sales!

I love my guns, Joe. I have handguns, I have rifles and I have shotguns. I always stock up on the ammo for these "weapons", also.
Good times when I'm out shooting those handguns and rifles.....just for the hell of it, too.
God bless the NRA, I'm glad that one organization has it right in America.
At least one organization has to protect us from all you left wing goofballs
So you can piss on yourself until the cows come home for all I care.

Best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk.

They eventually out themselves for being crazier than shit.

[

Sorry but you're wrong again.

Guns existed before the NRA. More people owned guns before the NRA. People still killed other people by every means imaginable before the NRA.

And I'm not scared I'm realistic.

If the need arises the cops will not be there to protect my wife and home. So a weapon is nothing but insurance against an unwanted event.

if you ever ran into a real crook, you'd probably piss yourself.

Idiots like you keep saying this but there is absolutely no evidence that supports it.

The NRA's primary function is to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. They do not sell guns or ammunition. They sponsor gun safety courses for children as well as men and women.

So either prove your claim about the NRA or stop lying about them!

The NRA became a tool of the Gun Industry a long time ago.

They used to advocate for sensible gun laws. For instance, when the Black Panthers started walking around with guns, the NRA helped Ronald Reagan draft a law to stop that shit.

Then Wayne LaPeirre and the crazies took over.

If that were the case, the NRA wouldn't have gotten Congress to prevent the CDC from doing gun studies.

But the CDC did the Kellerman study, and Holy Shit, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member! We can't let THAT get out! It'll hurt sales!

I love my guns, Joe. I have handguns, I have rifles and I have shotguns. I always stock up on the ammo for these "weapons", also.
Good times when I'm out shooting those handguns and rifles.....just for the hell of it, too.

Yet, not once have I pointed or even thought of pointing a gun at another person.
"Crazy than shit",huh?
:lol:

But, you're still a goofball.

the best argument against gun control is, well..... The Constitution!

Joe The Plumber: 'Your Dead Kids Don't Trump My Constitutional Rights' To Have Guns

Joe, no one wants your guns. What we need to better checks on gun purchases. This kid had 400 rounds left. He could have taken out a couple hundred more people.

Shouldn't this give some pause even to the most ardent gun owners? I own multiple guns and enjoy shooting and hunting, when I have time. But I can see that there needs to be changes to a system that is out of control.

Both the mental health system and the firearms purchase system need to be rethought. The police have to be better trained at identifying people who may be on the edge of another massacre. Sadly, it is only a matter of time until something similar happens again. Just pray that the victims are not members of your family or friends.

you do realize this guy passed not one, but three of californias gold standard background checks, while undergoing psychiatric treatment, while being investigated by the police. how many more red flags have to be shoved up you ass before one of your background checks actually picks something up? your pointless, do nothing legislation is what is getting people killed. you liberal child raising practices is what is creating these monsters.

No, the Constitution is why you don't let a bunch of slave-owning assholes write the founding documents for your country.

Of course, the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with gun ownership. It has to do with Militias.

You do get this, right? The whole notion of "The Second Amendment says I can totally own a gun, even if I'm crazy and hear voices in my head" is really a pretty recent one. Prior to 1960, no one made this argument against a gun control law, and really no one took this argument seriously until the 1990's.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/05/nra-guns-second-amendment-106856.html

Last edited:
Joe has gone full troll in this thread and ruined it. Where is the admin?

No he hasn't. Joe just points out some truths that you gun nutters don't like to look at.
And ruined this thread? Hell, he's the only reason anyone reads this thread.

Other than you gun nuts saying how much you love your guns and plan on shooting someone if the need arises, which has only been said 50,000 times on OTHER gun threads, do you gun nutters have anything new to add?

[

Guns existed before the NRA. More people owned guns before the NRA. People still killed other people by every means imaginable before the NRA.

If the need arises the cops will not be there to protect my wife and home. So a weapon is nothing but insurance against an unwanted event.

And you'd blame everyone else in the world if you were ever the victim of a crime.

[

And you'd blame everyone else in the world if you were ever the victim of a crime.

I've been a victim of crimes. And i blamed the person who did it.

And then I filed claims with my insurance and solved the problem.

What I didn't do was sit around and fantasize about how cool it would have been if I had a gun and shot him... which is what most of you nutters do.

What I didn't do was sit around and fantasize about how cool it would have been if I had a gun and shot him... which is what most of you nutters do.

Yeah sure you did.

You never blame the person who did it. You'll blame the auto makers for selling him the car used in the crime. The shoe company who made his sneakers, the clothing company who made the black jacket etc ad nauseum.

[

Yeah sure you did.

You never blame the person who did it. You'll blame the auto makers for selling him the car used in the crime. The shoe company who made his sneakers, the clothing company who made the black jacket etc ad nauseum.

Ummm... no.

okay, you do get that when the Gun Industry SPECIFICALLY FIGHTS FOR LAWS to make it easier for criminals and the insane to get guns, they become a co-conspirator, right?

The question you have to ask is WHY they want criminals and the insane to have guns.

ANd the answer is pretty simple.

They want you scared.

They know that hunting has fallen out of fashion as a hobby, so they need to keep people scared so they keep buying guns.

[

Yeah sure you did.

Ummm... no.

okay, you do get that when the Gun Industry SPECIFICALLY FIGHTS FOR LAWS to make it easier for criminals and the insane to get guns, they become a co-conspirator, right?

The question you have to ask is WHY they want criminals and the insane to have guns.

They want you scared.

They know that hunting has fallen out of fashion as a hobby, so they need to keep people scared so they keep buying guns.

You don't know the definition of conspiracy.

You mean like you are scared of people with guns?

[

Yeah sure you did.

Ummm... no.

They want you scared.

I think I hit the nail on the head.

Seriously, why do you think crazy people should be able to buy guns?

Give me a good reason that doesn't involve the word "Second Amendment" or "Founding Fathers". (Because those aren't good reasons.)

Give me a good reason that doesn't involve the word "Second Amendment" or "Founding Fathers". (Because those aren't good reasons.)
Believe me, no one thinks unhinged people should have guns, and I can think of few better examples than you. Living in a shit hole is not an excuse either.

Ummm... no.

They want you scared.

I think I hit the nail on the head.

Shoulda woulda coulda is not how I live my life.

Until you can show me a way to stop so called crazy people from buying guns short of mandatory psych evals and the subpoenaing of private records I'll leave things the way they are.

The fact is that these mass shootings account for less than 1% of all gun murders. Seems to me we should be spending more time on the majority of gun murders not the 1%

Yeah sure you did.

So you're saying the "deep pockets"?
That sounds like joe.

No, the Constitution is why you don't let a bunch of slave-owning assholes write the founding documents for your country.

Of course, the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with gun ownership. It has to do with Militias.

You do get this, right? The whole notion of "The Second Amendment says I can totally own a gun, even if I'm crazy and hear voices in my head" is really a pretty recent one. Prior to 1960, no one made this argument against a gun control law, and really no one took this argument seriously until the 1990's.

How the NRA Rewrote the Second Amendment - Michael Waldman - POLITICO Magazine

I see you don't even understand the Second Amendment.....figures. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back