You will call me a liar, but I swear this is true!

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
Driving home tonight I was in the left turn lane, and there was a Mexican beggar on the median strip. The light changed and the car in front of me threw a large cup of coke all over the guy, and took off. What really surprised me was that the guy throwing the coke had a Mexican radio station bumper sticker on his car.

I suppose this is a sign that Americans have had it with freeloading illegals. Well, they brought it on themselves, they know they do not belong here, and I can appreciate the sentiment. But, it is a bit over the line, even for me.

beggar-sign.jpg

I've seen reports that discuss that more and more of the "Mexican" illegals are coming from minority ethnic groups (underclass indians?) in Mexico, and that Mexican-Americans are not happy to see them.

Driving home tonight I was in the left turn lane, and there was a Mexican beggar on the median strip. The light changed and the car in front of me threw a large cup of coke all over the guy, and took off. What really surprised me was that the guy throwing the coke had a Mexican radio station bumper sticker on his car.

I suppose this is a sign that Americans have had it with freeloading illegals. Well, they brought it on themselves, they know they do not belong here, and I can appreciate the sentiment. But, it is a bit over the line, even for me.

beggar-sign.jpg
The guy who threw the coke better hope that either there's no afterlife or that St. Peter's feeling generous when he meets him.

beggar-sign.jpg

Liar!

The same anecdote as the O/Poster's was played out millions of times in such cities as NY, Boston, Chicago with the Irish, Italian, Puerto Rican, Jamaicans, etc.......Now, right wingers will make the claim that there is a difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.....but the issuance of a visa or green card is a man-made bureaucratic stratagem of politically charged policies.....

As Native Americans will readily tell us, we are invaders....and Mexicans will also readily tell us that we are not much more than colonizers.

"What really surprised me was that the guy throwing the coke had a Mexican radio station bumper sticker on his car

Of course, the jerk who threw the soda could have just bought the car from a savvy Mexican....LOL

If he was an illegal then he deserves it. We need to start treating them all like this so they return to Mexico until they can do it legally.

How do you know it was coke? If it was Mr. Pibb, they guy could have been half black.

The same anecdote as the O/Poster's was played out millions of times in such cities as NY, Boston, Chicago with the Irish, Italian, Puerto Rican, Jamaicans, etc.......Now, right wingers will make the claim that there is a difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.....but the issuance of a visa or green card is a man-made bureaucratic stratagem of politically charged policies.....

As Native Americans will readily tell us, we are invaders....and Mexicans will also readily tell us that we are not much more than colonizers.

Go tell our government and every other government in the world that there is no difference between legal and illegal. Or better yet let some one enter your house at will and take up residence against your will or you're a hypocrite!

There was no such thing as a native-American. The indios migrated over here just as the Europeans did. The citizens of this country are not invaders they were born here.. Let em dig up some dead settler and whine to them then.

Go tell our government and every other government in the world that there is no difference between legal and illegal. Or better yet let some one enter your house at will and take up residence against your will or you're a hypocrite!

There was no such thing as a native-American. The indios migrated over here just as the Europeans did. The citizens of this country are not invaders they were born here.. Let em dig up some dead settler and whine to them then.

You sound like a real "charmer"....Do you know how we got Texas from the Mexicans?..... and don't repeat the comic book history you learned with Jim Bowie, Davey Crockett and the Alamo.....

The REAL story is that we, Americans, were the illegal aliens there.

You sound like a real "charmer"....Do you know how we got Texas from the Mexicans?..... and don't repeat the comic book history you learned with Jim Bowie, Davey Crockett and the Alamo.....

The REAL story is that we, Americans, were the illegal aliens there.
You don't understand. The US takes what it wants. Mexico would have taken from us if they weren't such pussies. Same with the Indians or any other country.

Forum List

Back