This is far overdue!

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Whether you're religious or an atheist this should be done immediately and all non citizen muslims should be deported NOW!

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Says Its Time to Halt Muslim Immigration Into the USA John Hawkins Right Wing News

"I mean, WHY are we allowing people who intend to murder all of us to come to this country? They have no interest in becoming Americans, after all. And many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

So, Rev. Graham wonders why we are still allowing Muslims to immigrate?"

I've never been to a Graham meeting, in fact, I'm not a member of any Church or denomination. I believe in a Creator and it's personal to me. But, I agree with Rev. Graham simply because he's right on this. Anywhere there's groups of muslims, there will be muslims who believe in following the instructions in the quran, and my friend, those are the true muslims, the rest are either supporting the army of islam, don't know shit about the quran, or are just claiming to be muslims for convienence sake, like a lot of American Jews.

This is about immigration and religion, but it's more about politics and our very survival.

Whether you're religious or an atheist this should be done immediately and all non citizen muslims should be deported NOW!

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Says Its Time to Halt Muslim Immigration Into the USA John Hawkins Right Wing News

"I mean, WHY are we allowing people who intend to murder all of us to come to this country? They have no interest in becoming Americans, after all. And many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

I've never been to a Graham meeting, in fact, I'm not a member of any Church or denomination. I believe in a Creator and it's personal to me. But, I agree with Rev. Graham simply because he's right on this. Anywhere there's groups of muslims, there will be muslims who believe in following the instructions in the quran, and my friend, those are the true muslims, the rest are either supporting the army of islam, don't know shit about the quran, or are just claiming to be muslims for convienence sake, like a lot of American Jews.

This is about immigration and religion, but it's more about politics and our very survival.

Looks like it's more about Rubber Room.

I know a few Muslims. They don't intend to murder anybody.

We've murdered a lot of people in their countries, though, haven't we.

Jesus would backhand that fucker so hard he would not stop sliding till next week.

Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values.

Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values.
Well then that's everyone from everywhere.

I know a few Muslims. They don't intend to murder anybody.

We've murdered a lot of people in their countries, though, haven't we.

I wonder if the Boston bomber will get life or the death penalty. There is a rumor going around that he is a Muslim and killed some people in Boston.

Yyyyyeah, because everyone in a given culture is exactly the same, right?

Yeah ...... uh .... huh? I thought my point was that cultures aren't all the same.

I'd ask that fucker and the rest of the "christians"; what would Jesus do? I always find it funny when those idiots post stupid shit on Facebook like""We need Jesus in the White House!". If Jesus was in the White House and running things, those same idiots would be running there with their pitchforks. :lol:

Yeah ...... uh .... huh? I thought my point was that cultures aren't all the same.

Let's run it back again:
"Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values."

Not to people -- to entire cultures.

In order for this to work everyone in a given culture would have to reflect that culture's values, IOW it would have to be monolithic. Someone from Culture X that does not "have a track record of assimilating" (whatever that might mean, in whose opinion?) is denied even though it's his earnest desire to assimilate, while somebody else from Culture Y that does have such a "record" but is actually coming here to poison the water, we throw the doors wide open for him.

Now if I'm a "death to America" terrorist planning to plant a sleeper, I'm recruiting one from Culture Y.

In the real world cultures are not monolithic; its inhabitants are diverse. This is where blanket generalizations lead.

Let's run it back again:
"Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values."

Not to people -- to entire cultures.

In order for this to work everyone in a given culture would have to reflect that culture's values, IOW it would have to be monolithic. Someone from Culture X that does not "have a track record of assimilating" (whatever that might mean, in whose opinion?) is denied even though it's his earnest desire to assimilate, while somebody else from Culture Y that does have such a "record" but is actually coming here to poison the water, we throw the doors wide open for him.

Now if I'm a "death to America" terrorist planning to plant a sleeper, I'm recruiting one from Culture Y.

In the real world cultures are not monolithic; its inhabitants are diverse. This is where blanket generalizations lead.

It's quite simple. there are liberal individualist cultures and conservative collectivist cultures. Simply exclude the conservative collectivist cultures.

Forum List

Back