You will call me a liar, but I swear this is true!

I've seen reports that discuss that more and more of the "Mexican" illegals are coming from minority ethnic groups (underclass indians?) in Mexico, and that Mexican-Americans are not happy to see them.

Yuppers. Even though it's not official the caste system still exists.

I've seen reports that discuss that more and more of the "Mexican" illegals are coming from minority ethnic groups (underclass indians?) in Mexico, and that Mexican-Americans are not happy to see them.

And with bigots like the OP around we're gonna make sure they stay in one here too.

You sure like to talk about race ALOT, now don't you.

Interesting.

I really did peg you right away on the first day.

Wow. YOu again, and all you have to offer is to call people racist. Again.

Race, or at least, liberal attitudes about race are mixed up in a lot of our problems.

THis topic?

POinting out that Mexico has ethnic divisions is not racist.

Only a knee jerk mindless lib race card player would think that it is.

Does the OP think that only whites are rude and ignorant?

NOthing in the OP indicated that.

Why would you ask that question?

Because that's what a Rightie would write, just to try to trap or derail.
Luddley, in a brilliant move, simply pre-empted them.

:D

Libs are not good at guessing what cons would do or say.

You minds are unable to empathize with people who do not share your narrow viewpoints.

So, when you try, if that is what he was doing, you look really stupid, because you do a really bad job of it.

And with bigots like the OP around we're gonna make sure they stay in one here too.

So, white conservatives are responsible for the ethnic divisions that Mexican immigrants bring with them from their homeland?

Wow. Just wow.

Go tell our government and every other government in the world that there is no difference between legal and illegal. Or better yet let some one enter your house at will and take up residence against your will or you're a hypocrite!

There was no such thing as a native-American. The indios migrated over here just as the Europeans did. The citizens of this country are not invaders they were born here.. Let em dig up some dead settler and whine to them then.

You sound like a real "charmer"....Do you know how we got Texas from the Mexicans?..... and don't repeat the comic book history you learned with Jim Bowie, Davey Crockett and the Alamo.....

The REAL story is that we, Americans, were the illegal aliens there.

And you sound like an idiot. The lands we acquired from Mexico we paid $15 million for. Americans were illegal aliens? What a damned fool you are! Those people are all dead now anyway and you weren't even alive back them so just what is your gripe? Why isn't the Mexican government taking it up with our government then if they have some kind of ownership case based on the past? If you feel that you as an American are an illegal alien then get the hell out of here. No one's stopping you!

[/QUOTE]

And you sound like an idiot. The lands we acquired from Mexico we paid $15 million for. Americans were illegal aliens? What a damned fool you are! Those people are all dead now anyway and you weren't even alive back them so just what is your gripe? Why isn't the Mexican government taking it up with our government then if they have some kind of ownership case based on the past? If you feel that you as an American are an illegal alien then get the hell out of here. No one's stopping you![/QUOTE]

I can FEEL the love you project...even in cyber space...How's that Dale Carnegie course going for you?

Driving home tonight I was in the left turn lane, and there was a Mexican beggar on the median strip. The light changed and the car in front of me threw a large cup of coke all over the guy, and took off. What really surprised me was that the guy throwing the coke had a Mexican radio station bumper sticker on his car.

I suppose this is a sign that Americans have had it with freeloading illegals. Well, they brought it on themselves, they know they do not belong here, and I can appreciate the sentiment. But, it is a bit over the line, even for me.

beggar-sign.jpg

Driving home tonight I was in the left turn lane, and there was a Mexican beggar on the median strip. The light changed and the car in front of me threw a large cup of coke all over the guy, and took off. What really surprised me was that the guy throwing the coke had a Mexican radio station bumper sticker on his car.

I suppose this is a sign that Americans have had it with freeloading illegals. Well, they brought it on themselves, they know they do not belong here, and I can appreciate the sentiment. But, it is a bit over the line, even for me.

beggar-sign.jpg

Not every brown skinned person is Mexican. Many Central and South American people go through Mexico on their way to the U S. Likely the guy on the median wasn't even Mexican. Some Mexicans resent the poor other Latinos that make them look bad. Most Mexican Americans work their asses off. They don't have any respect for able body Latinos not getting a J O B.

You sound like a real "charmer"....Do you know how we got Texas from the Mexicans?..... and don't repeat the comic book history you learned with Jim Bowie, Davey Crockett and the Alamo.....

The REAL story is that we, Americans, were the illegal aliens there.

Actually, you are the one that needs to learn history. The Mexican goverment encouraged Americans to settle in Texas/New mexico/Arizona above the Rio Grande because they could not control the Indians raiding thier missions and could not get mexicans to settle the texas territory.

It was only after Mexico banned us citizens from immigrating to Texas in 1830 that problems started to arise with the american colonists. They wanted to be come a seperate Mexican state, not just a territory. When Santa Anna's measures to transform Mexico from a federalist to a centralist state motivated the Texan colonists to revolt.

Actually, you are the one that needs to learn history. The Mexican goverment encouraged Americans to settle in Texas/New mexico/Arizona above the Rio Grande because they could not control the Indians raiding thier missions and could not get mexicans to settle the texas territory.

It was only after Mexico banned us citizens from immigrating to Texas in 1830 that problems started to arise with the american colonists. They wanted to be come a seperate Mexican state, not just a territory. When Santa Anna's measures to transform Mexico from a federalist to a centralist state motivated the Texan colonists to revolt.

Well, thank you for the history lesson....and I'm glad that you ALSO echo the fact that Mexico encouraged American colonists.....pretty much the way we then encouraged Mexicans to work in the mines and agricultural centers in California (and in some cases....still do.)

...and, yes, Americans did help in fighting off Natives (the Kickapoos, Coushattas. Comanches, and other tribal bands).....but Mexico wasn't all too pleased when the colonists wanted independence and.......JUST AS WE HAVE....began to ban (as you say) illegal American immigration to Texas......Whether you realize it or not (probably not) your little "lesson" actually supported my post....Thank you.

Well, thank you for the history lesson....and I'm glad that you ALSO echo the fact that Mexico encouraged American colonists.....pretty much the way we then encouraged Mexicans to work in the mines and agricultural centers in California (and in some cases....still do.)

...and, yes, Americans did help in fighting off Natives (the Kickapoos, Coushattas. Comanches, and other tribal bands).....but Mexico wasn't all too pleased when the colonists wanted independence and.......JUST AS WE HAVE....began to ban (as you say) illegal American immigration to Texas......Whether you realize it or not (probably not) your little "lesson" actually supported my post....Thank you.

As I said, if you as an American think you're here illegally then do the right thing and leave.

beggar-sign.jpg

7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house
;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
- Isaiah 58

May not be believe in gods, but I do believe in being compassionate and an asset.

beggar-sign.jpg
What an idiot! And I mean you. How the heck do you know WHY the guy threw the Coke.

Projecting your own shit makes you look worse than you probably are.

get a life

The same anecdote as the O/Poster's was played out millions of times in such cities as NY, Boston, Chicago with the Irish, Italian, Puerto Rican, Jamaicans, etc.......Now, right wingers will make the claim that there is a difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.....but the issuance of a visa or green card is a man-made bureaucratic stratagem of politically charged policies.....

As Native Americans will readily tell us, we are invaders....and Mexicans will also readily tell us that we are not much more than colonizers.
There is a difference. Illegals are here illegally, so they're already criminal.

Native Americans were also invaders.

It isn't a matter of who has a right to live here..anybody can live here, if they aren't criminal. Therein lies the rub.

There is a difference. Illegals are here illegally, so they're already criminal.

It isn't a matter of who has a right to live here..anybody can live here, if they aren't criminal. Therein lies the rub.

"Native Americans were also invaders"?????

You mean the buffalos and the deer have established a lobby in D.C. and now want reparation?

The same anecdote as the O/Poster's was played out millions of times in such cities as NY, Boston, Chicago with the Irish, Italian, Puerto Rican, Jamaicans, etc.......Now, right wingers will make the claim that there is a difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants.....but the issuance of a visa or green card is a man-made bureaucratic stratagem of politically charged policies.....

As Native Americans will readily tell us, we are invaders....and Mexicans will also readily tell us that we are not much more than colonizers.

I guess youre unfamiliar with that weird word, "native."

Forum List

Back