You there, you take the fall for the President, as it's NEVER the president's fault

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
'Doesn't make sense': incredulity as Trump lawyer seeks to take blame for Flynn tweet

So, apparently it isn't Trump writing his own tweets.

"
In an attempt to contain the fallout from the tweet, Trump’s attorney John Dowd took the blame, saying he had composed the post and that it was “sloppy”.

In an interview with Reuters on Sunday he elaborated, saying that he had drafted the tweet and made “a mistake” when he composed it."

Yes, it's not Trump making a mistake, it's Trump allowing others to use his Twitter account and he doesn't even check what they write in his name before sending it out.

I mean, which is worse? Fucking up, or fucking up? I'm struggling to decide.

But now Trump wants someone to take the fall because, because, because Trump has realized he just voluntarily told everyone he's a guilty as fuck.

'Doesn't make sense': incredulity as Trump lawyer seeks to take blame for Flynn tweet

So, apparently it isn't Trump writing his own tweets.

"
In an attempt to contain the fallout from the tweet, Trump’s attorney John Dowd took the blame, saying he had composed the post and that it was “sloppy”.

In an interview with Reuters on Sunday he elaborated, saying that he had drafted the tweet and made “a mistake” when he composed it."

Yes, it's not Trump making a mistake, it's Trump allowing others to use his Twitter account and he doesn't even check what they write in his name before sending it out.

I mean, which is worse? Fucking up, or fucking up? I'm struggling to decide.

But now Trump wants someone to take the fall because, because, because Trump has realized he just voluntarily told everyone he's a guilty as fuck.

It's compulsory in Germany to hate and demonise Trump?

Forum List

Back