Boebert Drops Democrat Boyfriend Like A Bad Habit - Husband Takes The Blame

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"TMZ chased up to Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to ask about the groping incident in Denver at the Beetlejuice musical. Bobert had previously said that the incident was really a misunderstanding due to her "overtly animated personality." That was before a video was released showing Boebert and her date groping each other in the theatre.

After reports revealed he owned an LGBTQ-friendly bar with drag performers and was a registered Democrat, Boebert told TMZ they were done. “It was mostly a lovely time,” she said. “He’s a wonderful man, it was a great time ... He’s a private citizen, but we have peacefully parted at this time.”"All future date nights have been cancelled, and I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,” she told a TMZ reporter in DC."

I wonder if this was their first date; I highly doubt it - but hey, as she said, she was just having some "Me time" which is fairly common after a divorce. Just go out on dates, have some fun, give a handjob during a musical, usual shit - but under no circumstances do you do these things with a communist pedophile Democrat....even if he is a wonderful man who gave you a great time; which means this guy was sent in by Jews to go undercover and trick Boebert into jerking him off during Beetlejuice, which could happen to anyone really. However, the husband is taking the blame for his wife's overly friendly pussy:

"Rep. Lauren Boebert isn't to blame for her raunchy theater hookup -- her estranged husband is actually responsible for making her a horny single ... so says the man himself. Jayson Boebert -- who's in the middle of a divorce right now with the Colorado congresswoman -- took to Facebook Monday to defend his soon-to-be ex-wife ... saying that people shouldn't pile on Lauren for her behavior, and instead come after him.

Jayson goes on to praise Lauren as an exceptional mom, wife and grandmother -- adding that she was a wonderful spouse and partner in their marriage ... that is, before he shattered her trust by cheating. [He] says he's put Rep. Boebert through the wringer, and believes it's because of this pain that she might've acted out this way. He then makes a personal overture to her personally, saying he stands behind her and condemns the attacks coming her way in the fallout."

In other words, Mr. Boebert is saying:

Lefties defended Bill Clinton when he molested an intern barely older than his daughter but they focus on a republican babe who did nothing and apologized for it. Go figure.
Did you see the video? They acted like they were at the Pussy Cat Theater.

Lefties defended Bill Clinton when he molested an intern barely older than his daughter but they focus on a republican babe who did nothing and apologized for it. Go figure.
There's several people being targeted right now.
Beobert, Russell Brand, Tim Ballard, who helped produce the movie about Child-Sex-Trafficking "Sound of Freedom".

This is normal for the Demagoguery Party.

Democrat John Jenerette got super famous for having sex with his then wife on the steps of the US Capitol. And the other Democrats banged some woman on a boat and got caught. Why are they going after Lauren over this incident in the theater. It is easy to imagine 10 percent of the patrons doing what she is accused of doing.

John spent time in prison over the Abscam scandal.

"TMZ chased up to Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) to ask about the groping incident in Denver at the Beetlejuice musical. Bobert had previously said that the incident was really a misunderstanding due to her "overtly animated personality." That was before a video was released showing Boebert and her date groping each other in the theatre.

After reports revealed he owned an LGBTQ-friendly bar with drag performers and was a registered Democrat, Boebert told TMZ they were done. “It was mostly a lovely time,” she said. “He’s a wonderful man, it was a great time ... He’s a private citizen, but we have peacefully parted at this time.”"All future date nights have been cancelled, and I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,” she told a TMZ reporter in DC."

I wonder if this was their first date; I highly doubt it - but hey, as she said, she was just having some "Me time" which is fairly common after a divorce. Just go out on dates, have some fun, give a handjob during a musical, usual shit - but under no circumstances do you do these things with a communist pedophile Democrat....even if he is a wonderful man who gave you a great time; which means this guy was sent in by Jews to go undercover and trick Boebert into jerking him off during Beetlejuice, which could happen to anyone really. However, the husband is taking the blame for his wife's overly friendly pussy:

"Rep. Lauren Boebert isn't to blame for her raunchy theater hookup -- her estranged husband is actually responsible for making her a horny single ... so says the man himself. Jayson Boebert -- who's in the middle of a divorce right now with the Colorado congresswoman -- took to Facebook Monday to defend his soon-to-be ex-wife ... saying that people shouldn't pile on Lauren for her behavior, and instead come after him.

Jayson goes on to praise Lauren as an exceptional mom, wife and grandmother -- adding that she was a wonderful spouse and partner in their marriage ... that is, before he shattered her trust by cheating. [He] says he's put Rep. Boebert through the wringer, and believes it's because of this pain that she might've acted out this way. He then makes a personal overture to her personally, saying he stands behind her and condemns the attacks coming her way in the fallout."

O r maybe this tune fits...

Wasn't Former President Clinton impeached? Did anyone ever vote for him again? For anything?
Lots of people voted for his hypocrite wife who went on national T.V. and denied the charges that she had to know were valid. Clinton was impeached for lying. Hypocrite lefties defended his molesting of an intern with the preposterous defense that "Clinton's sexual life is no business but his own".

Did you see the video? They acted like they were at the Pussy Cat Theater.

It was unbecoming conduct in public, particularly for a member of Congress, and it exposes the right for the hypocrites they are. That aside, I think the average American has more important things on their mind. Boebert's constituents can sort this out next year.

Its scary what these dems do to corrupt women. This demure conservative maiden is very wise to check party affiliation in future.

It will save her much emvarresment in future.

It's sad that while the economy is in the tank, with a record number of Americans worse off then before Xiden was elected, Xiden's humanitarian crisis on the border, and his pro-terrorist policies, the dembots are getting their "news" from TMZ

After Her man was grouping her like Biden on a 12 year old she was left with no other option

What a sad little creature you are. I guess MAGA world still has a lot more to fall before hitting bottom.

As Satan's minions like Boebert and Trump and all the Trump lickspittles disgrace themselves more and more, you will one day find yourself exclaiming, "At least they don't eat babies faces at Comet Pizza!"

Lauren "Wonton" Boebert clomps around on a church stage preaching about the Bible which she has so obviously not even read, wags her judgmental finger in front of her little pinched face at other members of the House, and passes herself off as a font of virtue.

But when she thinks no one is watching, she dresses like a ten dollar hooker, grabs cocks in public while her tits are being groped, and flaunts the rules. She reacts like an entitled bitch when ejected from the public venue in which she behaved like a gang-banged slut.

Then, when caught, she DOUBLES DOWN and calls a pregnant woman a liar.

She is a complete c*unt.

But the worst part of all is tards like you who immediately rush to her defense rather than holding her accountable and heaping well-deserved scorn on her and shoving her back into the hole she crawled out of.

You make me sick.

Jayson Boebert is the epitome of a cuck.

Lots of people voted for his hypocrite wife who went on national T.V. and denied the charges that she had to know were valid. Clinton was impeached for lying. Hypocrite lefties defended his molesting of an intern with the preposterous defense that "Clinton's sexual life is no business but his own".
So...you blame his wife? How very misogynistic of you.

im-757397.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Forum List

Back