You Might Not Like The Guy, But You Can't Deny What He Says

Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.
Was he playing with my head when he called me a "corn-fed mark"? :dunno:
Mike was 100% cool. I'd sure like to try and find him (if he's still living LOL)
Do you even know what that means? :rofl:
Of course I do. Mike explained it in vivid detail.

We were very blunt and honest with each other. I called him "my Oreo".

The guy had a profound and positive impact upon my view of race and race relations.
He'd invite my roommate and I over to party with his brothers, get stoned, drink beer, talk. We all watched a movie about the deep South in the 50's and 60's. It was quite graphic. Afterwards we all discussed it and it was a frank and mature exchange of ideas and opinions.

We all went to a basketball game together and during the National Anthem, I stood along with my roommate. Mike and his friends remained seated, chanting "NOT 'TILL WE'RE FREE". We respected that. This was in the early to mid '70s mind you.
So he really believed that Black people were trying to have more children than whites? Thats odd and why I think he was just messing with you. Most Black people know good and well its mathematically impossible to have more children and become the majority here in the US. Either he was smoking some good drugs or he was just playing with you.

I'm assuming that's what Mr. Farrakhan was driving at. Perhaps he's trying to mould an anti-Hispanic attitude towards these Latin invaders between Blacks and Whites because he knows how much of an unrestrained threat they pose to Black folk in America.

I thought you said you have a high IQ? The gist of the video seems to escape you. He is basically laughing at dumb white racists that are trying to maintain racial purity when the white women they have to depend on are abandoning them in droves.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women.In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.
Yes he really is laughing at you guys. I have been present when he spoke and witnessed him say as much. His only concern with intermingling is due to divided loyalties in the event of a race war. Again this is ironic since he has a lot of white blood in him. If he is concerned over Black men straying for other reasons then he is not aware of that stats that show Black men prefer their own women over any other.

From what I've seen Black men see Black women as a means to and end. On the other hand, they see White women as a prize. I think that's why Black women are the most vocal critics of inter-racial marriage and miscegnation.

It sounds like from what you've seen that you only see Black guys with self hate issues. White women are not a prize. They are pretty common and easily available to most Black guys. I think you are having a hard time with reality Swaggy. There is literally no work required to pick up white women for Black guys. They are out there hunting for and thirsty for Black guys. My daughter plays volleyball and every one of the white girls on her team has a Black boyfriend. Every single one of them. Of course Black women are going to be the most vocal critics. They are caught in the middle. While Black guys are out sowing their oats with the easiest women available they are left out.

That reads an awful lot like when a White person say "I've got this Black friend" or "I was just speaking to this Black person" when trying to qualify a point they want to make when they don't have anything concrete to substantiate whatever they're trying to 'prove'. In most cases their Black associate doesn't exist, much like all these Blacks boyfriends your daughter's teammates allegedly have are almost certainly a work of fiction.

I thought you said you have a high IQ? The gist of the video seems to escape you. He is basically laughing at dumb white racists that are trying to maintain racial purity when the white women they have to depend on are abandoning them in droves.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women.In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.
Yes he really is laughing at you guys. I have been present when he spoke and witnessed him say as much. His only concern with intermingling is due to divided loyalties in the event of a race war. Again this is ironic since he has a lot of white blood in him. If he is concerned over Black men straying for other reasons then he is not aware of that stats that show Black men prefer their own women over any other.

From what I've seen Black men see Black women as a means to and end. On the other hand, they see White women as a prize. I think that's why Black women are the most vocal critics of inter-racial marriage and miscegnation.

It sounds like from what you've seen that you only see Black guys with self hate issues. White women are not a prize. They are pretty common and easily available to most Black guys. I think you are having a hard time with reality Swaggy. There is literally no work required to pick up white women for Black guys. They are out there hunting for and thirsty for Black guys. My daughter plays volleyball and every one of the white girls on her team has a Black boyfriend. Every single one of them. Of course Black women are going to be the most vocal critics. They are caught in the middle. While Black guys are out sowing their oats with the easiest women available they are left out.

That reads an awful lot like when a White person say "I've got this Black friend" or "I was just speaking to this Black person" when trying to qualify a point they want to make when they don't have anything concrete to substantiate whatever they're trying to 'prove'. In most cases their Black associate doesn't exist, much like all these Blacks boyfriends your daughter's teammates allegedly have are almost certainly a work of fiction.
That read an awful lot like a white person desperately denying the obvious. That was just an example you are free to discard. However you cant discard the fact that its a real phenomenon. Go to any high school that is integrated and see who the white girls flock to. Personally I was shocked at how openly accepted it is. If you dont want to take my word for it, ask yourself why there is a twitter hashtag called #teamblackguys, #teamblackmen, etc. created by white girls.

TeamBlackMen on Twitter Ain t nothing like a black guy with a nice body beautiful eyes a gorgeous smile makes me melt TeamBlackGuys

Here is one from your neck of the woods.

Soph_booty ‏@SophieLouiseSwa Sep 29
I just can't control my love for black men #teamblackguys #AppreciationTweet

Last edited:

That read an awful lot like a white person desperately denying the obvious. That was just an example you are free to discard. However you cant discard the fact that its a real phenomenon. Go to any high school that is integrated and see who the white girls flock to. Personally I was shocked at how openly accepted it is. If you dont want to take my word for it, ask yourself why there is a twitter hashtag called #teamblackgus, #teamblackmen, etc. created by white girls.

TeamBlackMen on Twitter Ain t nothing like a black guy with a nice body beautiful eyes a gorgeous smile makes me melt TeamBlackGuys

Fifty to sixty hashtaggers on a Twitter group isn't exactly what anyone with even half a brain would call imperical evidence of White women overwhelmingly favouring Black men over White men. User results from okcupid's user trend survey revealed that most women prefer dating within their own race. I'll take the data from a website that boasts a database of millions of active users over some obscure Twitter group with under a hundred members/hashtaggers.

That read an awful lot like a white person desperately denying the obvious. That was just an example you are free to discard. However you cant discard the fact that its a real phenomenon. Go to any high school that is integrated and see who the white girls flock to. Personally I was shocked at how openly accepted it is. If you dont want to take my word for it, ask yourself why there is a twitter hashtag called #teamblackgus, #teamblackmen, etc. created by white girls.

Fifty to sixty hashtaggers on a Twitter group isn't exactly what anyone with even half a brain would call imperical evidence of White women overwhelmingly favouring Black men over White men. User results from okcupid's user trend survey revealed that most women prefer dating within their own race. I'll take the data from a website that boasts a database of millions of active users over some obscure Twitter group with under a hundred members/hashtaggers.

Well I guess you are in full blown denial. I guess Louis was right. You are your own worst enemy. Your pride will prevent you from being able to stop it. While you claim its not so and that its only fat white girls that are attracted to Black guys you are slowing dying out as a race due to recessive genes and your women seeking the dominant ones. The first step is in admitting its happening.

Just because you have no friends at all...

Well I guess you are in full blown denial. I guess Louis was right. You are your own worst enemy. Your pride will prevent you from being able to stop it. While you claim its not so and that its only fat white girls that are attracted to Black guys you are slowing dying out as a race due to recessive genes and your women seeking the dominant ones. The first step is in admitting its happening.

I see. So when it comes to statistical analysis, favouring a source with literally millions of statistics over one which can only offer under a hundred puts me in "denial". Word of advice, Asclepias, don't ever go into the stock market.

It's possible that another 50 years, there will be no more redheads on the planet. What should we do about it?

I'm assuming that's what Mr. Farrakhan was driving at. Perhaps he's trying to mould an anti-Hispanic attitude towards these Latin invaders between Blacks and Whites because he knows how much of an unrestrained threat they pose to Black folk in America.

I think Black men and white women are the most common interracial couples no?

I see. So when it comes to statistical analysis, favouring a source with literally millions of statistics over one which can only offer under a hundred puts me in "denial". Word of advice, Asclepias, don't ever go into the stock market.

Your problem is that you selectively pick stats and ignore the ones that make you uncomfortable. Heres laughing at your denial.

Depends on if you are considering "married" the only definition of couple.

White men and Orientals is more common.

Me! I'm simply pointing out the stupidity of identifying with your racial group. Who really cares whether the "white" race persists or not?

I sure hope you cling to this conviction if you ever need a bone marrow transplant.

Thank god libertarians don't have much power in the US.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.
Louis has a lot of white blood in him. Its actually ironic he is so anti white.
Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".

In the long term it's probably inevitable. Geographic separation was the original operator on the gene pool that led to racial diversity and areas of interracial contact have always created racially mixed populations. The great Age of Exploration accelerated contact and the modern era's advances in transportation have almost created that mythical "Global Village". Evolution does not judge change as morally "good" or "bad". Will the seemingly inevitable change enhance the Human Race's survivability or not? I think it will.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.
Louis has a lot of white blood in him. Its actually ironic he is so anti white.
Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".

In the long term it's probably inevitable. Geographic separation was the original operator on the gene pool that led to racial diversity and areas of interracial contact have always created racially mixed populations. The great Age of Exploration accelerated contact and the modern era's advances in transportation have almost created that mythical "Global Village". Evolution does not judge change as morally "good" or "bad". Will the seemingly inevitable change enhance the Human Race's survivability or not? I think it will.

I think in Swaggys denial he forgot one simple thing. People of color existed for thousands of years before white people.appeared as a freak accident of isolation probably somewhere during the ice age. Some scientist say the gene for white people appeared as recent ly as 8K years ago if I remember correctly. White people are just black people that got isolated and cut off during the ice age and lost the ability to produce melanin in sufficient enough quantities to protect themselves from skin cancer.

Forum List

Back