You Might Not Like The Guy, But You Can't Deny What He Says

My question is what force is driving white women to procreate with Black men?

When is comes to ignoring racial issues and being induced into begging for forgiveness for the deeds of their ancestors (or just accruing PC credentials), White people are the most easily herded race on planet earth, psychologically speaking. You see, over the last few decades Hollywood and the professional sports industry in America has actively engaged in what I and others call a "negro fetish", in that they present Black men on an almost constant pedestal to the people who can afford the most media consumption: White people. This leads to a sub-conscious worship of Black men and their supposed abilities, inducing White women to desire them. However, it's usually lower-class White trash who fall for this kind of manipulation, which is why you see Black men gunning each other down over some thirty stone White women/whale with braided hair.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.
Louis has a lot of white blood in him. Its actually ironic he is so anti white.
Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".

Then they'll only be fighting over who's team sucks ass more than the other.

If there were no White people to organise and finance the sports and entertainment industries, there'd be no nationally-recognised teams to fight over.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.
Louis has a lot of white blood in him. Its actually ironic he is so anti white.
Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".

Then they'll only be fighting over who's team sucks ass more than the other.

If there were no White people to organise and finance the sports and entertainment industries, there'd be no nationally-recognised teams to fight over.
That's racist.......... but probably true.

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?
Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.
Was he playing with my head when he called me a "corn-fed mark"? :dunno:
Mike was 100% cool. I'd sure like to try and find him (if he's still living LOL)

You're a dolt. Do you feel threatened, precious?

Actually it was you and people just like you that I referenced. I only feel threatened by your inane mongoloid drivel assaulting good sense.

How will you ever protect your precious racial purity, Pussywuss? Maybe your boyfriend Skinhead can help you.

Mother nature at work. You cant stop it. You think its bad now. You have no clue what is coming in the next generation. Young white girls/women are openly advocating mixed children and abandoning white men.

BqLsdaGIUAEt2UJ.jpg:large
if thats true than black woman are being abandoned by black men.....right?.....i think 100 years from now purebreds in this country anyway, will be far and few between.... mixed breeds are healthier than purebreds so it may be a good thing...my kid is mixed....

When is comes to ignoring racial issues and being induced into begging for forgiveness for the deeds of their ancestors (or just accruing PC credentials), White people are the most easily herded race on planet earth, psychologically speaking. You see, over the last few decades Hollywood and the professional sports industry in America has actively engaged in what I and others call a "negro fetish", in that they present Black men on an almost constant pedestal to the people who can afford the most media consumption: White people. This leads to a sub-conscious worship of Black men and their supposed abilities, inducing White women to desire them. However, it's usually lower-class White trash who fall for this kind of manipulation, which is why you see Black men gunning each other down over some thirty stone White women/whale with braided hair.

White women have been sleeping with Black men since the beginning of this country. Matter of fact the current POTUS is related to the first documented Black male slave......on his mothers side of the family. Before whites were made to accept Blacks as equals white women were always sneaking around with Black guys. Now its just more open. I know white guys like to label white women as trash but you must have an awful lot of trashy white women that are married to white men. From personal experience many white women marry within their race but cheat with Black guys. The next generation of white girls are openly stating the "myths" are true.

Or goib

Those aren't real.

Jerry Springer staged all those couples.

Just like WWF.

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?
Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

At 12-13% of the population, I'd say it's not going so well.

Mother nature at work. You cant stop it. You think its bad now. You have no clue what is coming in the next generation. Young white girls/women are openly advocating mixed children and abandoning white men.

BqLsdaGIUAEt2UJ.jpg:large
if thats true than black woman are being abandoned by black men.....right?.....i think 100 years from now purebreds in this country anyway, will be far and few between.... mixed breeds are healthier than purebreds so it may be a good thing...my kid is mixed....

Wrong. Black men love Black women. They are the most beautiful women to grace the planet in my estimation. You will find Black guys that think being with a white women is better but thats only due to self hate. The vast majority of Black men prefer Black women.

Love, physical attraction, common interests, compatability...need I go on?
You are talking about love. Physical attraction has nothing to do with love. What common interests? I give you compatibility.
Good grief you try to pick fights over the most inane things
I'm not picking a fight. I just said I give you compatibility.

White women have been sleeping with Black men since the beginning of this country. Matter of fact the current POTUS is related to the first documented Black male slave......on his mothers side of the family. Before whites were made to accept Blacks as equals white women were always sneaking around with Black guys. Now its just more open. I know white guys like to label white women as trash but you must have an awful lot of trashy white women that are married to white men. From personal experience many white women marry within their race but cheat with Black guys. The next generation of white girls are openly stating the "myths" are true.

Nice try, Asclepias, but you're dealing with someone who has an IQ much, much higher than your average pavement ape.

Nice try, Asclepias, but you're dealing with someone who has an IQ much, much higher than your average pavement ape.

Nice try at what? Is that the best you can muster? Your IQ is no higher than any other white guy. Your lack of explanation is telling. How do you account for the attraction to Black men before it was socially acceptable? Come on Swaggy. You are rarely at a loss for a bull shit answer.

Ancestry.com Press Releases

PROVO, UTAH – July 30, 2012 – A research team from Ancestry.com (NASDAQ:ACOM), the world’s largest online family history resource, has concluded that President Barack Obama is the 11thgreat-grandson of John Punch, the first documented African enslaved for life in American history. Remarkably, the connection was made through President Obama’s Caucasian mother’s side of the family.

Last edited:

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.
Was he playing with my head when he called me a "corn-fed mark"? :dunno:
Mike was 100% cool. I'd sure like to try and find him (if he's still living LOL)
Do you even know what that means? :rofl:

Forum List

Back