You Might Not Like The Guy, But You Can't Deny What He Says

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
Farrakhan's always had my respect. He will never pussyfoot around you. Not to say he’ll never be wrong, but he’ll always tell you what he thinks.

PS. He isn't the only Black person commenting in the video.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.

Mother nature at work. You cant stop it. You think its bad now. You have no clue what is coming in the next generation. Young white girls/women are openly advocating mixed children and abandoning white men. They even have a twitter hash tag for it.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AB...p4?versionId=FfzDz8UyaWGQQo6TV7ao.akuMYCpn_Ha

BqLsdaGIUAEt2UJ.jpg:large

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?
Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.
Louis has a lot of white blood in him. Its actually ironic he is so anti white.
Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".

Actually, Farrahkan isn't so much anti-white .......... he is for race separation. .... :cool:

Sounds like a true proponent of the much-vaunted "diversity" we keep hearing about. I mean, if the human race becomes one shade of biege-ish brown, then there'll be no more racial "diversity".
And I thought "black was beautiful". Where's all that beauty going to be when we all look like slant eye'd mulattos?

Then we'll be fighting over how slanted is too slanted, who is a little darker than whom, which mulatto variation is the better athlete, which the more intelligent...

Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

And I thought "black was beautiful". Where's all that beauty going to be when we all look like slant eye'd mulattos?

Then we'll be fighting over how slanted is too slanted, who is a little darker than whom, which mulatto variation is the better athlete, which the more intelligent...

It will still be there. The gene for slanted eyes comes from Africa not Asia. In a couple thousand years we will be back where we started.

I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.

Then they'll only be fighting over who's team sucks ass more than the other.

Forum List

Back