The Manifestation Of White Guilt

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

Whereas every other race of people on planet earth has a healthy appreciation of their race, culture and heritage and laugh in the face of Political Correctness.

Besides Whites, no other race sacrifices other members of its race to the alter of multiculturalism and diversity to affirm their allegiance to the PC narrative. I challenge you to provide me with sources outside of the West reporting on a territory's demographic majority publically condemning an instance of discrimination against a minority. Like China, for instance.

There are laws specifically outlining the rights of ethnic minorities in China, you dope. The CCP brutally suppresses anything perceived as political dissent, but China's many cultures are constantly touted as national treasures, fool. Stupid skinhead.

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

If these laws are as revered as you claim, Unk, I'm sure you'll have no problem citing an example where an ethnic Chinaman (or woman) faced public condemnation for discriminating against a non-indigenous minority.

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?

Already moving those goal posts around to try and salvage your ill-considered OP, skinhead?

Did you expect them not to be moved......

Did you expect them not to be moved......

Think of the idiocy of the question itself, ie. there's something wrong when people are condemned for breaking the law, committing violence and attempting to infringe on the rights of others to live in peace.

White people have been brainwashed into accepting multiculturalism as a semi-religious obligation and diversity as a sacrament.
Wtf? You'd prefer to live in a homogenous society? You realize of course that Islam wouldn't be allowed in the US if not for multiculturalism?

Wtf? You'd prefer to live in a homogenous society? You realize of course that Islam wouldn't be allowed in the US if not for multiculturalism?
I have no problem allowing legal immigrants who wish to join into the national melting pot of America.

But the lefty liberal/progressive's multiculturalism goal is to eliminate all vestiges of white people and white culture from our nation's heritage. ..... :cool:

What a retarded OP. What other race has oppressed people world wide and pretended those people were less than human? The smart white people realize that in order for your race to become evolved and catch up to the rest of the humans you need to learn about other cultures.instead of pretending your culture is not a savage and oppressive one.

Forum List

Back