You Might Not Like The Guy, But You Can't Deny What He Says

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?
Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

Black people do not have enough children at a rate to ever become majority in the US. Hispanics are another story.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.

You're a dolt. Do you feel threatened, precious?

Actually it was you and people just like you that I referenced. I only feel threatened by your inane mongoloid drivel assaulting good sense.

How will you ever protect your precious racial purity, Pussywuss? Maybe your boyfriend Skinhead can help you.

Why would I so loath my own heritage that I would sit back like a feckless moron (you) and just watch it disappear without concern?

Most people (unlike you) have appreciation for their lineage and cultural attributes. Just because you are a self-hating weak little mongrel, does not mean all of us share your views. Now go have another drink, rodent.

40 years ago, one of my best friends at college told me in so many words "your population is going down". This is nothing new.

Yet forty years down the line, you're still accused of being "racist" if you point-out the obvious. The question is: why?
Because you are afraid of whats coming instead of accepting it as natural evolution? You came from us Black people and now you are coming back. Racist tend to be afraid of everything and act weird about improving their gene pool. Whats the harm in improving your gene pool?
I should have expounded on my post. Mike the darky once asked me "do you know why blacks have so many children? It's because we are trying to one day be the majority race in this country".

There is no "natural evolution" about this phenomenon. It is a pre-planned and deliberate attempt to conquer and rule.

Black people do not have enough children at a rate to ever become majority in the US. Hispanics are another story.

I'm assuming that's what Mr. Farrakhan was driving at. Perhaps he's trying to mould an anti-Hispanic attitude towards these Latin invaders between Blacks and Whites because he knows how much of an unrestrained threat they pose to Black folk in America.

Louis is a nutcase, but he has more appreciation for self-preservation than your average white dolt.

You're a dolt. Do you feel threatened, precious?

Actually it was you and people just like you that I referenced. I only feel threatened by your inane mongoloid drivel assaulting good sense.

How will you ever protect your precious racial purity, Pussywuss? Maybe your boyfriend Skinhead can help you.

Why would I so loath my own heritage that I would sit back like a feckless moron (you) and just watch it disappear without concern?.

Well? What exactly are you going to do, precious? I mean besides whine here like a little girl the way you usually do.

Mother nature at work. You cant stop it. You think its bad now. You have no clue what is coming in the next generation. Young white girls/women are openly advocating mixed children and abandoning white men.

BqLsdaGIUAEt2UJ.jpg:large
if thats true than black woman are being abandoned by black men.....right?.....i think 100 years from now purebreds in this country anyway, will be far and few between.... mixed breeds are healthier than purebreds so it may be a good thing...my kid is mixed....

Wrong. Black men love Black women. They are the most beautiful women to grace the planet in my estimation. You will find Black guys that think being with a white women is better but thats only due to self hate. The vast majority of Black men prefer Black women.
the 2 black guys i worked with said much the same......but yet both had non black girlfriends.....one had a kid with his...talk is cheap....

I'm assuming that's what Mr. Farrakhan was driving at. Perhaps he's trying to mould an anti-Hispanic attitude towards these Latin invaders between Blacks and Whites because he knows how much of an unrestrained threat they pose to Black folk in America.

I thought you said you have a high IQ? The gist of the video seems to escape you. He is basically laughing at dumb white racists that are trying to maintain racial purity when the white women they have to depend on are abandoning them in droves.

Mother nature at work. You cant stop it. You think its bad now. You have no clue what is coming in the next generation. Young white girls/women are openly advocating mixed children and abandoning white men.

BqLsdaGIUAEt2UJ.jpg:large
if thats true than black woman are being abandoned by black men.....right?.....i think 100 years from now purebreds in this country anyway, will be far and few between.... mixed breeds are healthier than purebreds so it may be a good thing...my kid is mixed....

Wrong. Black men love Black women. They are the most beautiful women to grace the planet in my estimation. You will find Black guys that think being with a white women is better but thats only due to self hate. The vast majority of Black men prefer Black women.
the 2 black guys i worked with said much the same......but yet both had non black girlfriends.....one had a kid with his...talk is cheap....

I miss your point? My oldest is biracial. However I married a Black woman. The mother of the my oldest specifically got pregnant because she wanted a biracial child. Your two one offs dont really match the stats. Black guys may sleep with white women a lot because they hunt for us but they usually marry within their race.

I thought you said you have a high IQ? The gist of the video seems to escape you. He is basically laughing at dumb white racists that are trying to maintain racial purity when the white women they have to depend on are abandoning them in droves.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women. In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women.In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.
Yes he really is laughing at you guys. I have been present when he spoke and witnessed him say as much. His only concern with intermingling is due to divided loyalties in the event of a race war. Again this is ironic since he has a lot of white blood in him. If he is concerned over Black men straying for other reasons then he is not aware of that stats that show Black men prefer their own women over any other.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women.In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.
Yes he really is laughing at you guys. I have been present when he spoke and witnessed him say as much. His only concern with intermingling is due to divided loyalties in the event of a race war. Again this is ironic since he has a lot of white blood in him. If he is concerned over Black men straying for other reasons then he is not aware of that stats that show Black men prefer their own women over any other.

From what I've seen Black men see Black women as a means to an end. On the other hand, they see White women as a prize. I think that's why Black women are the most vocal critics of inter-racial marriage and miscegnation.

Last edited:

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.
Was he playing with my head when he called me a "corn-fed mark"? :dunno:
Mike was 100% cool. I'd sure like to try and find him (if he's still living LOL)
Do you even know what that means? :rofl:
Of course I do. Mike explained it in vivid detail.

We were very blunt and honest with each other. I called him "my Oreo".

The guy had a profound and positive impact upon my view of race and race relations.
He'd invite my roommate and I over to party with his brothers, get stoned, drink beer, talk. We all watched a movie about the deep South in the 50's and 60's. It was quite graphic. Afterwards we all discussed it and it was a frank and mature exchange of ideas and opinions.

We all went to a basketball game together and during the National Anthem, I stood along with my roommate. Mike and his friends remained seated, chanting "NOT 'TILL WE'RE FREE". We respected that. This was in the early to mid '70s mind you.

From what I've seen Black men see Black women as a means to and end. On the other hand, they see White women as a prize. I think that's why Black women are the most vocal critics of inter-racial marriage and miscegnation.

It sounds like from what you've seen that you only see Black guys with self hate issues. White women are not a prize. They are pretty common and easily available to most Black guys. I think you are having a hard time with reality Swaggy. There is literally no work required to pick up white women for Black guys. They are out there hunting for and thirsty for Black guys. My daughter plays volleyball and every one of the white girls on her team has a Black boyfriend. Every single one of them. Of course Black women are going to be the most vocal critics. They are caught in the middle. While Black guys are out sowing their oats with the easiest women available they are left out.

He really isn't. I think it also wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that Mr. Farrakhan and his sympathisers are concerned over how many Black men are straying away from their own race because they prefer White women. In the interests of racial diversity, I can't say I blame him.
Hard to find a black woman with her shit together.

I was lucky.

As a whitey you should have not let Mike play with your head like that. Every Black person knows we would never be the majority race in the US. He was just having some fun with you. Now he may have been alluding to the fact everyone will have some Black genes but we pretty much knew that already anyway. Too many white women sneak around with Black guys as it is. There are many Black people passing as whites right now infiltrating the white gene pool.
Was he playing with my head when he called me a "corn-fed mark"? :dunno:
Mike was 100% cool. I'd sure like to try and find him (if he's still living LOL)
Do you even know what that means? :rofl:
Of course I do. Mike explained it in vivid detail.

We were very blunt and honest with each other. I called him "my Oreo".

The guy had a profound and positive impact upon my view of race and race relations.
He'd invite my roommate and I over to party with his brothers, get stoned, drink beer, talk. We all watched a movie about the deep South in the 50's and 60's. It was quite graphic. Afterwards we all discussed it and it was a frank and mature exchange of ideas and opinions.

We all went to a basketball game together and during the National Anthem, I stood along with my roommate. Mike and his friends remained seated, chanting "NOT 'TILL WE'RE FREE". We respected that. This was in the early to mid '70s mind you.
I went through that phase in the 70s too.

Forum List

Back