You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains
The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

We'll have to wait and see.
The world is a different place than it was in 2008-16

The fact is that Trump was big on promoting Americas energy independence.
Oil pipelines and fracking all made gas cheaper.

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.
Haha. $6 a gallon?! I will absolutely bet you anything you like against that

How is it logical not to have $6 bucks a gallon of joe wants green energy?
It isn’t logical. Would you care to make a bet? Anything you want
Common man, how does people switching over to green energy cheap

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.
You are correct, generally speaking, but I think trump did get that asshole Saudi prince to quit dump oil on the market and it effected price at the pump. Jimmy Carter also had an effect on the price of oil, not having an effect on strangle hold of the Saudi controlled cartel, or at least I held him responsible.

I haven't researched that to much but you may be right. But I did notice gas prices really went down when the plan-demic hit and nobody was driving around. So I think that could be a factor also. But then again, more people are driving around more and the price has not really shot up to much. It is $1.70 a gallon where I am at. The lowest it went this year was 1.05 where I am at. So maybe a little bit of both.
I have done no research and am certainly no authority on oil markets. Some people on here sound a lot more competent in that area as I believe I have seen posts from an oil futures trader on here, but you never know who is bull$hit from the real $hit here at times. The way I understand it with the Saudi thing was during the beginning months of the pandemic the Saudi prince was dumping cheap oil on the world market, killing futures and with possible the intention of hurting the frackers who also must sell on the world market as there is no domestic market. Trump may have called in a marker for getting the heat off the prince's murderous ass. Like any resource price is important but stability is often more important, especially to a boom or bust industry like the frackers. Then again it might have been the ass hole prince holding trump for ransom, to send more troops to protect his oil. Hard to say for sure.
Saudi was dumping oil to hurt Iran after Obama's nuclear deal
Any time the Saudi's decide to dump oil it ain't good for us in the long term or our fracking industry in the short term. Am I correct that trump may have had some effect on influencing the ass hole prince to back off or is that just something I am remembering from some right wing rag?

I did find this:

The U.S. is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.

The U.S. is now a net exporter of natural gas.

U.S. coal exports increased by 60%.

Cross-border permitting for the Keystone XL pipeline.

View attachment 417846

And again, per previous posting, it's inaccurate to say "the US is (whatever rank) exporter". The US does not export or import oil Oil companies do that. Important distinction. The corporations, not the country, is the actor.

The company need permission from the country they are drawing the resource from to export it and need the country permission to import the resource into their country.

A corporation can not export or import without the country permission, so it is the country that is doing the exporting and importing while using a broker to set the buying and selling prices.

The United States of America like Mexico and Canada grants corporations to dig for oil and natural gas and allow the importing and exporting of the product and if you say that is untrue then you are incorrect.

Even on private lands the government could regulate or pass laws that outlaws the extraction of oil and natural gas, so in the end the country Government is the Importer and Exporter and the Corporations make money off contracts granted to them...

Th

Yeah........NO

LOL
There are [more] people now than four years ago in the US.

Apparently the marching orders in the Cult of Duh Stupid are to pretend to be so dim that they're incapable of understanding that an election with a 14% higher turnout cannot be compared in absolute numbers with a completely different election. So they're gonna sit on this board pretending to be too stupid to understand the difference between a percentage and an absolute number.

As far as the former, Biden's count has now exceeded the one his ticket got in 2012 (51.0% to 50.8%). Of course, that's if one wants to compare apples to apples but that carries the disadvantage of being honest.

OP seems to have run away. Can't imagine why. :dunno:

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.

Common man, how does people switching over to green energy cheap

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.
You are correct, generally speaking, but I think trump did get that asshole Saudi prince to quit dump oil on the market and it effected price at the pump. Jimmy Carter also had an effect on the price of oil, not having an effect on strangle hold of the Saudi controlled cartel, or at least I held him responsible.

I haven't researched that to much but you may be right. But I did notice gas prices really went down when the plan-demic hit and nobody was driving around. So I think that could be a factor also. But then again, more people are driving around more and the price has not really shot up to much. It is $1.70 a gallon where I am at. The lowest it went this year was 1.05 where I am at. So maybe a little bit of both.
I have done no research and am certainly no authority on oil markets. Some people on here sound a lot more competent in that area as I believe I have seen posts from an oil futures trader on here, but you never know who is bull$hit from the real $hit here at times. The way I understand it with the Saudi thing was during the beginning months of the pandemic the Saudi prince was dumping cheap oil on the world market, killing futures and with possible the intention of hurting the frackers who also must sell on the world market as there is no domestic market. Trump may have called in a marker for getting the heat off the prince's murderous ass. Like any resource price is important but stability is often more important, especially to a boom or bust industry like the frackers. Then again it might have been the ass hole prince holding trump for ransom, to send more troops to protect his oil. Hard to say for sure.
Saudi was dumping oil to hurt Iran after Obama's nuclear deal
Any time the Saudi's decide to dump oil it ain't good for us in the long term or our fracking industry in the short term. Am I correct that trump may have had some effect on influencing the ass hole prince to back off or is that just something I am remembering from some right wing rag?

I did find this:

The U.S. is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.

The U.S. is now a net exporter of natural gas.

U.S. coal exports increased by 60%.

Cross-border permitting for the Keystone XL pipeline.

View attachment 417846

And again, per previous posting, it's inaccurate to say "the US is (whatever rank) exporter". The US does not export or import oil Oil companies do that. Important distinction. The corporations, not the country, is the actor.

The company need permission from the country they are drawing the resource from to export it and need the country permission to import the resource into their country.

A corporation can not export or import without the country permission, so it is the country that is doing the exporting and importing while using a broker to set the buying and selling prices.

The United States of America like Mexico and Canada grants corporations to dig for oil and natural gas and allow the importing and exporting of the product and if you say that is untrue then you are incorrect.

Even on private lands the government could regulate or pass laws that outlaws the extraction of oil and natural gas, so in the end the country Government is the Importer and Exporter and the Corporations make money off contracts granted to them...

Nope, they don't. They only need the clearance to drill. Obviously there are regulations on importing and exporting no matter what the commodity, but again THE COUNTRY does not do that importing or exporting, THE OIL COMPANY DOES.

And yes I see you trying to twist what I posted into something else and it ain't gonna fly.

Cult of Ignorance just held a press conference. Here are the highlights:

no asshole, commies like you are what AMERICANs despise.
go live in china you commie asshole
only in your delusional world, retard
you demonrats are brain dead fucks that will now rely on the commies ....assholes
when you get the brain to work, get back to us. until then asshole, it aint over. go watch your fake reporters and dive in. wake the fuck up you retard.

As always, cultspeak from their usual safe space of emotional diaper rash.

i see no brain activity out of you....oh well..not surprising

Trump hasn't lost the election yet.
Yes, he has.
That was hilarious a few days ago.

Now it's just tiresome.

You lost.

Get over it.
when you get the brain to work, get back to us. until then asshole, it aint over. go watch your fake reporters and dive in. wake the fuck up you retard.
It's over, Son.

You lost.

Get over it.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
It doesn’t. Why does nobody want to take my bet?!
So you don't want green energy then..
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?
Again super nut, how does green energy work if gas is $1 bucks?
What do you mean when you ask how does green energy work with low oil prices?! It just works. That’s like asking why anybody would buy a $50k Tesla when you could buy a $30k Honda
In Californication i saw solar panel farms, most of the panels had 3 inches of dirt on them. I asked someone when they get clean, the response was, "when it rains". I asked when it rains, they say sometime in February. So for 11 months out of the year, you have shit for energy, but hey, you fucking deserve to make a choice, do you charge your car while the stuff in your fridge rots, or do you charge you cell phone and laptop, but not drive that day.

Here is the Fresno Airport.

View attachment 417909 View attachment 417911

Here is Texas, do you see anything different?

View attachment 417913View attachment 417914
I live in both Cali and Texas so yes I see many differences. Regarding solar... it sounds like you are using cherry picked examples. I just set my mom up with a system for her place in California. About half her neighbors have a set up. She now pays $0 for electricity and actually sells energy back to PGE. It’s not hard or difficult to do and it makes a difference so why not support efforts like that.

solar isn’t quite there to power commercial buildings but one step at a time, we will get there. Nobody is talking about flipping a switch and completely cutting of coal, but we can do better in many areas
Cherry picked, i was there for a month, no rain, plenty of wildfires created by a prog who used Molotov Cocktails to start them(the guy was a known arsonist, yet was still released by the Prog state government), while in Texas where they have plenty of money, can make sure their land is fruitful and bountiful, and healthy. But you go ahead and believe what your masters tell you, because as the slave you are, if you dare go against them, you will be called a name....And we know how you pansy ass progs feel when called a name.

View attachment 417918
Wow, that was a super mature post. Thanks for sharing!
You arent welcome, you dare question my remarks when i was an eye witness to the events happening. You are such a slave...
Yes I dare. You don’t struck me as a particularly bright individual so forgive me if I don’t buy into your observations or respect your opinions
You don't struck me as a particularly bright individual?

Struck?

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...you just blew any credibility that you think you are smarter than me...
I blew credibility because of a typo? Ok. Whatever floats your boat bud.

47 years in politics, and xiden has done nothing that AMERICANS could reap from. just his fucked up family. you asswipes of the demonrats are so full of hatred, because you were told to, should probably end yours lives now, because you will see the end of the tunnel, w/out the light. you demonrats are brain dead fucks that will now rely on the commies ....assholes
Wow, I smell a sore loser. Maybe you should try venting by lashing out in childish rants. Might make you feel better!

47 years in politics, and xiden has done nothing that AMERICANS could reap from. just his fucked up family. you asswipes of the demonrats are so full of hatred, because you were told to, should probably end yours lives now, because you will see the end of the tunnel, w/out the light. you demonrats are brain dead fucks that will now rely on the commies ....assholes
Wow, I smell a sore loser. Maybe you should try venting by lashing out in childish rants. Might make you feel better!
i smell a retard that the TRUTH hurts...just saying

Trump hasn't lost the election yet.
Yes, he has.
That was hilarious a few days ago.

Now it's just tiresome.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's over, Son.

You lost.

Get over it.

And yet not one on the Left has been able to name a single thing that the Biden administration can or will do for them or their families that hasn't already been done better.

for the left, there is no logic, only emotions. Emotions that were masterfully manipulated by people who couldn't care less about you.

It's not at all about "getting over" an election. it's about your complete surrender to those wishing to revoke your rights and freedoms and your
lack of understanding this.

That said, it is odd that there are so many human beings who willfully choose to be the subjects of others. As if those others somehow are wiser and will make better decisions for you than you can make for yourself. I have Cuban friends who tell me about those types in Cuba. These types will gladly tell authorities on you if they can. There is no regard for your well being or even your children's. it's as if these people have disconnected from humanity.

What you unwittingly demand is your surrender to oppression.

Again, not that Trump is so great, but that those you want in power have clearly expressed and proven a desire to revoke your rights in the name of some false perceived "safety", and your gullibility to this.

The truth is, you lost. Exactly as the Left is now suffering immeasurably in Venezuela after they "won"

However, many on the left are so out of touch and oblivious, their only reaction is that it is humorous.
The Left in Venezuela stopped laughing only when they began to starve.

It saddens me that so many Americans are so naive, misled or ignorant.

When harris and Biden take power....you have won nothing.
in fact, you lose just as much as any conservative.
You just haven't been able to get clarity.......yet.

Name the things obama did for you or your family? take your time, it's nearly impossible.

The left won massively in Venezuela....and now they are starving. They have no medicine or health care.
You think that's winning?

i smell a retard that the TRUTH hurts...just saying
Well if you’re smelling it then that’s probably you you’re smelling because I’m likely 100s if not 1000s of miles away from you.

Name the things obama did for you or your family? take your time, it's nearly impossible.

The left won massively in Venezuela....and now they are starving. They have no medicine or health care.
My win when Biden takes over is getting Trump out of the White House and away from his bully pulpit. I’m just sick of the guy. Politically I’m more moderate so I’m likely going to push back against some of the stuff Biden tries to do, we shall see. But maybe we can at least get back to talking about policy stuff instead of childish troll games

My win when Biden takes over is getting Trump out of the White House and away from his bully pulpit. I’m just sick of the guy. Politically I’m more moderate so I’m likely going to push back against some of the stuff Biden tries to do, we shall see. But maybe we can at least get back to talking about policy stuff instead of childish troll games

Reasonable answer.
I think trump did a lot of good things for America compared to many presidents.
I would agree he was sometimes overbearing.
However, much of his bad rap was fabricated (in my opinion)
i think many on the left are atheists and Trumps Christianity may have been a factor also

If Democrats had a track record of doing good for America I would still be a democrat myself.
I've seen too much partisan hackery and nonsense on the Democrat side.

Should Biden/Harris eventually prevail, I think it will become self evident whether it was a mistake.
China is thrilled that Biden could be President.
That in and of itself should be a warning. China will never have Americans best interests in mind. Ever.

As far as the childish troll games, that's a very biased statement given the massive trolling the Democrats did
against Trump for all 4 years. I suspect Biden's policy stuff will largely benefit China over the USA.

Reasonable answer.
I think trump did a lot of good things for America compared to many presidents.
I would agree he was sometimes overbearing.
However, much of his bad rap was fabricated (in my opinion)
i think many on the left are atheists and Trumps Christianity may have been a factor also

If Democrats had a track record of doing good for America I would still be a democrat myself.
I've seen too much partisan hackery and nonsense on the Democrat side.

Should Biden/Harris eventually prevail, I think it will become self evident whether it was a mistake.
China is thrilled that Biden could be President.
That in and of itself should be a warning. China will never have Americans best interests in mind. Ever.

As far as the childish troll games, that's a very biased statement given the massive trolling the Democrats did
against Trump for all 4 years. I suspect Biden's policy stuff will largely benefit China over the USA.
Hahaha. Trumps Christianity was a factor?! Was that satire or were you being serious?

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
Plastics has been made out of green crap

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D

Electricity comes from multiple sources, not just "oil and coal".

You are correct, however the biggest is biomass and oil:

US Primary Energy Consumption by Energy Source 2019.png

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D

Yeah, in Californication when the sun dont shine or the wind blows, they have rolling black outs.....This is what happens when you put progs in charge...there is no charge, just empty sockets...

And now everyone and their grandma is leaving what was once the sunshine state. That does make me wonder though if that is being done on purpose. So all the land can be bought up.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Yeah, in Californication when the sun dont shine or the wind blows, they have rolling black outs.....This is what happens when you put progs in charge...there is no charge, just empty sockets...

And now everyone and their grandma is leaving what was once the sunshine state. That does make me wonder though if that is being done on purpose. So all the land can be bought up.
And now everyone and their grandma is leaving what was once the sunshine state.
You are a fucking moronic slave, down here our property values are rising so much, and that is because people from Californication and New Pork City are fleeing those shitholes because of the Governors and Mayors who keep people like you as slaves. But hey, slave, you go ahead and think that you are much smarter than me, that is why you are just a slave and i am still free......

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:
It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

Way to be unifying

Always liked your brand of sarcasm. You know me well enough Azog. I am not in power over the political arena. Not my job to be unifying on a message board when people are Fkn with me. People can get happy the same way they got sad or mad or fearful or whatever emotion they are allowing to run away with them. That is by their own decision. Lack of self control along with too much politics and too little philosophy is an unhappy combination for many people. Sadly, I suspect the suicide rate to be really higher than usual in December. Failing philosophic outlook and proper adult self control, I recommend dime-store psychology. If you want to get along with people and understand where they are coming from as you interact with people on a day to day basis read I'm OK, You're OK, A Practical Guide to Transactional Analysis. The games people play on here are easy and repetitive, and I suspect some on here carry them into real life.

Games? At least this board doesn't censor. Big Corps starting to do that. Wait until Amazon no longer wants your business because you don't support the (D). Happening now with MailChimp and PayPal.

And gofundme

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

You are correct, however the biggest is biomass and oil:

View attachment 418239

Looks like 48% to me.

Forum List

Back