"You can't be a democrat and go to heaven"

Public schools do not teach that Christmas is wrong - but keep your carols to your churches and homes. You don't have the right to impose church music on public schools.

MLK's birthday is a national holiday but kids aren't taught to sing "We Shall Overcome" all friggin' day.

Regards from Rosie

you don't have the right to impose your anti-God Secularism on Christmas......it is a National Holiday....

You don't have the right to impose your Christian theocracy in the rest of us, see how that works, I don't get to tell you how to live and vice-versa. You would make it a one way street where your values are put first in everything and mine always take a back seat.

Christians should not put your values anyplace at all but the trash bin. Especially in adopting your values and given equal treatment, by Christians, as Christian values. When the secularist is pinned, the first thing they scream for is Christian mercy and Christian charity. Secularists should be left to be as they are.

you don't have the right to impose your anti-God Secularism on Christmas......it is a National Holiday....

You don't have the right to impose your Christian theocracy in the rest of us, see how that works, I don't get to tell you how to live and vice-versa. You would make it a one way street where your values are put first in everything and mine always take a back seat.

Christians should not put your values anyplace at all but the trash bin. Especially in adopting your values and given equal treatment, by Christians, as Christian values. When the secularist is pinned, the first thing they scream for is Christian mercy and Christian charity. Secularists should be left to be as they are.

Since when are mercy and charity only Christian values?

That's pretty fucked up there, mercy and compassion are not exclusive to Christianity, practically everyone values them as universal human virtues, except perhaps libertarians.

Public schools do not teach that Christmas is wrong - but keep your carols to your churches and homes. You don't have the right to impose church music on public schools.

MLK's birthday is a national holiday but kids aren't taught to sing "We Shall Overcome" all friggin' day.

Regards from Rosie

you don't have the right to impose your anti-God Secularism on Christmas......it is a
National Holiday....

And Christmas is a Christian celebration. Public schools are not Christian. You do not have the right to impose Christian practices on non-Christian schoolkids.That is settled law.

Regards From Rosie

yet 99% of America celebrates CHRISTmas.......what a TERRIBLE IMPOSITION.....

anti-God secularists are thin-skinned wimps imposing their minority views on the majority....

Don't know much about Jefferson, do you? There were three things he was most proud of in his life....laying the framework for the DOI, Founding the University of Virginia, and accomplishing the concept of SEPARATION of church and state in Virginia....which was adopted into our US Constitution.

As far as Dems getting into heaven or not? Guess we'll see....The whole reason I AM a Democrat is because of my Christian beliefs....
I don't believe that greed is "good". I don't believe that our corporate structure is made up of good, honest people who are just trying to earn a living....I believe that they are, by and large people that would run over a person in a wheelchair if it would make them richer, let alone paying their labor a wage that is capable of raising a family in this day and age.

They are the epitome of greed and avarice....you guys can sit there and tell me how much they give to charity(conveniently tax deductable, of course) and tell me how good of Christians they are....but if they are Multi-billionaires, the top of their employee food chain are millionaires and multi-millionaires, and their Mainstream employees can't make it without government assistance.....they aren't doing right by those people or by God's standards.

I believe that society is measured by how it treats it's weakest members. I believe that all people sin, and those sins are between the individual and God. I believe that when those sins don't hurt society at large....they should remain between the sinner and God. I believe that God loves us all....and it's OUR insecurities, our limited intellect and knowledge, and the fact that we can't look into other people's hearts(like God can) that makes us prone to judging one another, hating one another, and demonizing one another.

Yes, I know....I just did that in my previous paragraphs when talking about the Conglomerate.....like I said...we all sin.....but I didn't say they were going to hell, did I?

So, you want a government based on your Christian beliefs?

Hmmmmmm.

Wow....where did you read THAT into my post?
See the bolded?

Personally, the only thing I allow to drive my politics are individual freedoms, constitutionality, and national interests in the international world.

Just more NaziCon nonsense from The Heritage Foundation.

We are all familiar with the concept that rights carry responsibility, religious freedom carries with it the responsibility to respect the beliefs of others in the public arena and not try to force your particular brand of morality on the rest of us. Look at who wants these rights without the responsibility of protecting these same rights in others.

Christian zealots have little tolerance for Atheists or other religions. It's their way or the highway.

like your a real tolerant person.....read some of the shit you have said to people in your past posts you phony fuck....

really......? why don't you lay some of that "critical thinking" on me to prove it....

All this stuff we have been saying with sinful grammar and satanic punctuation is just that, not surprised you didn't recognize it.

oh yeah....i was real impressed with your response on the issue of separation of church and state.....NOT

Of course you weren't impressed, I was disagreeing with you that right wing Christians do not somehow have greater rights to dictate secular policy than the rest of Americans.

Right wingers imagine heaven, but you only have to look at God's work to know how wrong they are. First, God gives the gays the most talent. Who do you want to spend eternity with? Humorous people with talent and a fabulous sense of decor or right wingers with that crappy Christian Music and that irritating twang.

since when do you believe in a "God?"......if we look at his work does that include the Earth?....hey just askin because you said his work dont exist....

you don't have the right to impose your anti-God Secularism on Christmas......it is a
National Holiday....

And Christmas is a Christian celebration. Public schools are not Christian. You do not have the right to impose Christian practices on non-Christian schoolkids.That is settled law.

Regards From Rosie

yet 99% of America celebrates CHRISTmas.......what a TERRIBLE IMPOSITION.....

anti-God secularists are thin-skinned wimps imposing their minority views on the majority....

It’s as if the Framers wrote the Establishment Clause with you in mind.

Regards from Rosie

Thou shalt not Kill.......it's one of the Ten Commandments......

are you proposing that killing become legal....?

Thou shalt not Kill.......it's one of the Ten Commandments......

are you proposing that killing become legal....?

I think people thought killing was bad before it was written in the bible along with most of the other bad things prohibited in the concept called morality. Are you actually arguing that only Christians have morals? You have to be joking.

America needs more secular sanity. Living a life based on one book written by ancient and superstitious goat/sheepherders makes no sense.

Forum List

Back