Zone1 How about a fun thread for fellowship? What do you expect to experience in Heaven?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Can we keep it friendly and leave out past grievances and doctrinal disagreements, please?

Ok. I think that I will be in so much awe of God that I will want to worship and praise him regularly.

I also think that we will have a Heavenly version of "free love". I think it's possible that we'll be able to "connect" with others in a very personal, intimate, sexual, way.

How about being able to teleport? Won't that be amazing?!

My ex-wife and I lost a couple of our offspring in the womb. I believe that they are alive and well in Heaven. I have contemplated if they'll be babies in Heaven so that I can raise them.

Maybe we too will join God in the creation process and begin making new worlds.

Can you imagine meeting all of your loved ones in Heaven? Can you imagine the reunions?

I can't wait to have all of my dogs living with me!!!

To be eternally united with God at whatever capacity we are able to accept. Not all will experience it the same way.

I just hope I have a dog called Blue to help me pick the right gate to go through. ;)

R.9dd0715952204b9d749e70dac931c19b

Can we keep it friendly and leave out past grievances and doctrinal disagreements, please?

Ok. I think that I will be in so much awe of God that I will want to worship and praise him regularly.

I also think that we will have a Heavenly version of "free love". I think it's possible that we'll be able to "connect" with others in a very personal, intimate, sexual, way.

My ex-wife and I lost a couple of our offspring in the womb. I believe that they are alive and well in Heaven. I have contemplated if they'll be babies in Heaven so that I can raise them.

Can you imagine meeting all of your loved ones in Heaven? Can you imagine the reunions?

Absolutely nothing.

You're loking forward to a heavenly group grope? How kinky.

Forum List

Back