You are better off today than you were 4 years ago

Four years ago I ate a lot more steak and a lot less chicken.

Four years ago I could get out of the grocery store with a receipt in the double digits, not the triple digits for a half a cart load.

Fuel, electricity, water are all through the roof compared pre-inflation prices.

So no...not better off.

Four years ago I ate a lot more steak and a lot less chicken.

Four years ago I could get out of the grocery store with a receipt in the double digits, not the triple digits for a half a cart load.

Fuel, electricity, water are all through the roof compared pre-inflation prices.

So no...not better off.
And, like a dumbass, you think that's because of inflation? A barrel of oil is cheaper now than it was when gas was below $3.00. There's no explanation for that other than corporate greed.

Presidents are not a reason you are doing better or worse, and if they are, you are a weak human.

This is a fact. It is indisputable by nearly every metric, every number.

Nope. EVERYTHING costs more. The Border is wide open. Biden is suing everyone he doesn't like. On and on and on. Progsw are morons.

Nope. He can and will run circles around Biden in the debates, assuming the Biden's caretakers let him debate.
The thought of that, literally, is pretty fucking hilarious.

Retard circus.

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

On March 7, 2020, the Dow stood at 25,864.78 -- it would drop all the way down to 18,591.93 later that month.

Today, the Dow is now at 38,791.35.

Thank you President Biden!

This is a fact. It is indisputable by nearly every metric, every number.

LOL. Biden has had a very high disapproval throughout his presidency and 70% of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction. Prices are 20% higher since Biden took office, evictions are high, foreclosures are high, credit card debt is high, auto defaults are high, people are flocking to food banks at record numbers, withdraws from savings are high, crime is higher than when Biden took office, and even democrats acknowledge that there is a border crisis. So, no, most Americans are NOT better off than they were four years ago.

Forum List

Back