"Yes we (number 10) can"

I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

Obama's own party let him down. They will now continue to let him down in an attempt to save their own jobs. Don't hold your breath on that can...

Actually you have a valid point here VaYank....The Democrats in Congress are destroying any credibility Obama had with the American people. I think it's time for new leadership in the House and Senate. Hell...Reid couldn't even stay awake and I think Nancy drank at least 3 vodka Red Bulls before going out there...:lol:.

Yeah... time for change... Republican Government has really let the planet down. Should we follow the Chavez model? Iran? China? Oh Benevolent leader Guide Us, show Us the way!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

why dont you produce the last ten years of voting record and we will just see about all that?

I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

that is where I have been for a while my friend.

Very discouraging, but seems to be the way it is.

I am giving them a couple of months and if they dont start kicking ass and taking names its time to become an Independent. I will leave the party I have been in all my life.

Join the club!

The dems had a supermajority and still could not agree on healthcare reform. So the logical conclusion is they march in lockstep?

The dems had a supermajority and still could not agree on healthcare reform. So the logical conclusion is they march in lockstep?

Pretty silly assed crap this megolomanic spouts huh?

The Dems better start marching thier asses right over the top of the congressional republicans or I and many other dems are no longer going to be dems let alone be voting for them.

Forum List

Back