"Yes we (number 10) can"

Good boy, now go see who the fuck walks in locked step from the facts on the table.

I just showed you, fuckwad... Pull your head out of your ass...

The democratics... They pull in R's like Snowe and Specter (before joined your locksteppers)...

Do you ever get tired of looking like a complete moron here daily?

No asswink you provided a link to the record.

Now read it and realize its the Rs who fucking did WHATEVER Bush wanted them to do.

The dems had a supermajority and still could not agree on healthcare reform. So the logical conclusion is they march in lockstep?

Pretty silly assed crap this megolomanic spouts huh?

The Dems better start marching thier asses right over the top of the congressional republicans or I and many other dems are no longer going to be dems let alone be voting for them.

well, you better start dusting off your walkin shoes...the Indies are standing by with open arms.....

I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

ya.... they have a majority hold on all branches of the government and it is the republicans fault they can't get anything done....

Now read it and realize its the Rs who fucking did WHATEVER Bush wanted them to do.

You lie...

You know you lie and yet you keep lying...

You are shown your lies yet you ignore them...

Have a shitty day, asshole....

Hell bite my ass you phoney TV charactor whorshipping piece of shit who refuses to back up what he CLAIMS with any fucking facts.

Why dont you answer USC's question about why the dems have not passed things with a 60 memeber majority if they are the ones who march in locked step like you claim?

so are you saying bush was a better president than obama....cuz obama cant get harry and nancy to do anything he wants....

and the D's do whatever Obama wants...so what's your pointy head think about that?

Then why are you not muching the shorts of the dem agenda right now.

You guys cant even see the facts in an unbiased way.

and the D's do whatever Obama wants...so what's your pointy head think about that?

Then why are you not muching the shorts of the dem agenda right now.

You guys cant even see the facts in an unbiased way.

:lol: here's another "educated" liberal who cannot even form grammatically correct sentences....but nice deflection from the original question I asked. What do you have to say about the Democrats lockstep voting the past year?

You lie...

You know you lie and yet you keep lying...

You are shown your lies yet you ignore them...

Have a shitty day, asshole....

Hell bite my ass you phoney TV charactor whorshipping piece of shit who refuses to back up what he CLAIMS with any fucking facts.

Why dont you answer USC's question about why the dems have not passed things with a 60 memeber majority if they are the ones who march in locked step like you claim?

:lol: Quite immature and childish indeed.

I did... Another lie by you....

Keep em coming, fuckstain...

Posting a link to the ten year record proves that the republicans walk in locked step and the dems are willing to cross the line more often.

Thanks for helping me PROVE this by posting the link.

Forum List

Back