"Yes we (number 10) can"

Which is the entire point of this thread BBD.

They better open the biggest Can of Whoopass there is and use a steamshovel to run right over the Republicans.

Republicans cant do anything. They've already been shut out of all discussions. What more do you want?

The thing is this is a lie.

the people are figuring it out because your team has said it publicly. They have said the plan was to give him a "waterloo" to kill his chances for reelection.

Its all the republicans care about now.

They dont want to help the dems get any credit for doing good for the American people so they are against ANYTHING and propose nothing but stupidity that would help NOTHING.

Look...Obama is doing just fine destroying his chances of re-election WITHOUT the help of Republicans...
and your link to the lie you told about Republicans voting against their own Bill is just that...a lie. There were 2 different Bills....the Republican bill was shot down and the Democrat Bill was pushed through so the Republicans voted against it!!!

Try again truthdoesn'tmatter

You can't blame the fact that Obama hasn't rammed his far left progressive agenda down our throats on the repudlicans.

The dimmies can't seem to get along can they?

This is exactly what happens when an administration tries to take a country that is traditionally center right to a center left position.

So Right. The Dems can't blame anyone but themselves. They had a super majority and were so busy fighting amongst themselves that they couldn't pass this bs healthcare bill. I thank God every day for that.
The Reps were locked out of the process almost from the get go. TGhe Dems didn't need their votes and made that fact well known. After they got the 3 Rep votes to get it to the floor, they kissed the Reps off.

No. THey can blame themselves on this one.

As I have always said the Repubs are a party first lockstep group. The dems are not this way, they are all over the place.
This is both a strength and a weakness.

Then why the fuck did this imagined "center right" country vote in Obama and his agenda?

Imagined?

Conservatives Maintain Edge as Top Ideological Group

kbbslvggvkexv3o8tr8f8q.gif

The 2009 data are based on 16 separate Gallup surveys conducted from January through September, encompassing more than 5,000 national adults per quarter. Conservatives have been the dominant ideological group each quarter, with between 39% and 41% of Americans identifying themselves as either "very conservative" or "conservative." Between 35% and 37% of Americans call themselves "moderate," while the percentage calling themselves "very liberal" or "liberal" has consistently registered between 20% and 21% -- making liberals the smallest of the three groups.

To put it simply Obama's election was a fluke and/or he duped people into believing he wasn't a radical left wing progressive

Last edited:
Then why the fuck did this imagined "center right" country vote in Obama and his agenda?

In all fairness Obama does seem to be turning out senter of right and except for blind partisanship this should actually please the right wingers.

You have no idea what center right is...lay off the Ripple. :booze: :booze:

Have not had any ripple for around 40 years. They still make the stuff? How much does it cost you now?

BO got the nod because people were sick of DC and Bush and BS that went on. They all bought into his Hope and Change rhetoric.

By change I think most of America thought he was going to clean up DC. Not try to change America into HIS vision. His Govt takeover of healthcare. His crap and trade, green agenda and Porkulus bill. His taking over of GM and Chrysler didn't go over well either. I don't think Barry thought the backlash would be as big as it is. The Independents elected this guy. What they gave, they can always take away.

America has always been a center right country. OL'BO's left wing agenda ain't gonna fly here and I don't think it ever will.

Imagined?

The 2009 data are based on 16 separate Gallup surveys conducted from January through September, encompassing more than 5,000 national adults per quarter. Conservatives have been the dominant ideological group each quarter, with between 39% and 41% of Americans identifying themselves as either "very conservative" or "conservative." Between 35% and 37% of Americans call themselves "moderate," while the percentage calling themselves "very liberal" or "liberal" has consistently registered between 20% and 21% -- making liberals the smallest of the three groups.

To put it simply Obama's election was a fluke and/or he duped people into believing he wasn't a radical left wing progressive

you are forgetting that that means 60% of the country does not see themselves as conservatives at all.

Last edited:
In all fairness Obama does seem to be turning out senter of right and except for blind partisanship this should actually please the right wingers.

Have not had any ripple for around 40 years. They still make the stuff? How much does it cost you now?

You tell me...you're the one's who's drunk because you can't even find a job flipping burgers.

Imagined?

you are forgetting that that means 60% of the country is not dot see themselves as conservatives at all.

This is not a liberal/ conservative argument. One can be right of center and not call himself a conservative. Just as one can be left of center and not call himself a liberal.

Even if half of moderates are to the right of center (and I'll bet it's at least half), then those with a right of center bent out number those with a left of center condition meaning that the country is now as it has been in the past right of center.

On a scale of 1-10: 1 being far left and 10 being far right with 5 being completely neutral we as a country score something like a 6

So as I said center right.

Last edited:

You tell me...you're the one's who's drunk because you can't even find a job flipping burgers.

I quit a $75/hr job about a year ago. I no longer work and do not need to.

I think maybe I have drank about 6 beers total in the last 10 years. Alcohol tastes like crap to me. I have the bitter gene.

Last edited:

I think maybe I have drank about 6 beers total in the last 10 years. Alcohol tastes like crap to me. I have the bitter gene.

How old are you .... like 80? I guess I'd quit work then too if I was that old.

Well I get Medicare later this year if I make it that long.

You will be lucky if you live as long.

Well I get Medicare later this year if I make it that long.

You will be lucky if you live as long.

Tell me about man...I've lived enough for at least 4 lives. :lol:

Forum List

Back