"Yes we (number 10) can"

Hell bite my ass you phoney TV charactor whorshipping piece of shit who refuses to back up what he CLAIMS with any fucking facts.
I did... Another lie by you....

Keep em coming, fuckstain...

Posting a link to the ten year record proves that the republicans walk in locked step and the dems are willing to cross the line more often.
The evidence I presented proves you a liar...

Keep 'em coming....:lol:

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire country now KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt the republicans will and have already turn angainst ANYTHING the dems and Obama try to do.

They have voted against things that they presented bills about themselves.

There is only one thing to do.

OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WHOOPASS!

You do make me laugh, truth. You seem to think that Obama has a remit by the American people to do whatever YOU want. He does not. You may not have noticed but the DNC is getting its ass kicked in elections across the country. Have you not worked out what the people of Mass told the POTUS just last week?

If you think that the country agrees with Obama, then you are lying to yourself.

When he was elected he had a platform.

He was elected.

That means the American people voted for these ideas in the majority.

You now expect him to do the minorities platform?

I am demanding he do force through what the American people voted for.

If he doesnt I will stop supporting him and the party.

you just keep walking in locked step with daddy Bush.

He was elected.

Do you REALLY understand how our form of government works? You DO live in the United States, right? We don't elect kings here....

He was elected.

Mary Rose sat on a tack. Mary rose.

He was elected.

Do you REALLY understand how our form of government works? You DO live in the United States, right? We don't elect kings here....
King Geroge is no longer president.

He was elected.

Then how did you feel about the republicans forcing through their agenda with an even smaller majority

He was elected.

Tell that to Obama the "Boy King" He reminds me of some 10 year old boy elevated to King due to a premature death in the family.

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire country now KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt the republicans will and have already turn angainst ANYTHING the dems and Obama try to do.

They have voted against things that they presented bills about themselves.

There is only one thing to do.

OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WHOOPASS!

You do make me laugh, truth. You seem to think that Obama has a remit by the American people to do whatever YOU want. He does not. You may not have noticed but the DNC is getting its ass kicked in elections across the country. Have you not worked out what the people of Mass told the POTUS just last week?

If you think that the country agrees with Obama, then you are lying to yourself.

How did you feel about Bush forcing his agenda with an even smaller majority?

Hey, numbskull, everything Bush did he did so with the active approval of Congress. And, since you are obviously a complete douche, note to self... IT IS CONGRESS WHO IS HOLDING UP THE OBAMA AGENDA DUE TO ABJECT NEGATIVE RESPONSES FROM WE THE PEOPLE.

You really need to stop living a lie... wake the fuck up.

Oh.. and.. Bush won the presidency TWICE.. so he obviuosly had a majority. What an ass you are.

Yes he did excrement for brains and then he forced his agenda right down the throats of the minority huh?

Now Obama needs to do the same.

I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

It sounds like he opened up a huge can of whoopass on the democratic congress, because in REALITY the electorate are gonna whoopass them come November 2010.He just killed any shot of them getting re-elected by doubling down on the failed agenda of HIS health care reform, of HIS CAP AND trade and HIS QUADRUPLING OF THE DEFICIT. He is not a leader, a leader does not continually FOCUS BLAME on the previous administration. He was hired to fix the problems not continually FOCUS blame.

The President of the United States NEVER SCOLDS his SUPREME COURT JUSTICES in front of the entire NATION and he had no problem doing that. WHAT ARROGANCE!!!!!!

He is a PATHETIC, ARROGANT WHINER, who has an EGO that MATCHES any DICTATOR of any time.

He had a TEMPER TANTRUM last night about his FAILED FIRST year in office. He is NO leader, leaders take charge, they do not make excuses and blame others, that's all this guy is capable of doing.

I am now convinced that he went into this position thinking that all he had to do was tell his congress and senate what he wanted done and thought that they would just do it, while he went and played golf, basketball and jetted around the world on Air Force One. DON'T FORGET THE DEMOCRATS COULD HAVE PASSED ALL OF HIS AGENDA WITHOUT ONE REPUBLICAN VOTE, THEY HAD A SUPER MAJORITY.

He was laughed at last night on many occasions, he is destined to be a ONE TERM PRESIDENT. Only 3 more years to go and it will be over.

Btw- another comparison between Obama and Jimmy Carter, both were Nobel Peace Prize winners, both had the highest IQ'S with Carter a little higher, BOTH HAD SUPER MAJORITIES AND FILIBUSTER PROOF SENATES, and BOTH are COMPLETE FAILURES AS LEADERS AND PRESIDENTS. BOTH WILL BE ONE TERM PRESIDENTS.

Last edited:
I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

It sounds like he opened up a huge can of whoopass on the democratic congress, because in REALITY the electorate are gonna whoopass them come November 2010, he just killed any shot of them getting re-elected by doubling down on the failed agenda of HIS health care reform, of HIS CAP AND trade and HIS QUADRUPLING OF THE DEFICIT. He is not a leader, a leader does not continually FOCUS BLAME on the previous administration.

The President of the United States NEVER SCOLDS his SUPREME COURT JUSTICES in front of the entire NATION and he had no problem doing that. WHAT ARROGANCE!!!!!!

He is a PATHETIC, ARROGANT WHINER, who has an EGO that MATCHES any DICTATOR of any time.

He had a TEMPER TANTRUM last night about his FAILED FIRST year in office. He is NO leader, leaders take charge, they do not make excuses and blame others, that's all this guy is capable of doing.

I am now convinced that he went into this position thinking that all he had to do was tell his congress and senate what he wanted done and thought that they would just do it, while he went and played golf, basketball and jetted around the world on Air Force One.

He was laughed at last night on many occasions, he is destined to be a ONE TERM PRESIDENT. Only 3 more years to go and it will be over.

Your biggest problem was the American people liked the speach last night at an 80% rate.

Yes he did excrement for brains and then he forced his agenda right down the throats of the minority huh?

Now Obama needs to do the same.

Obama got elected because the country was sick of Bush. That was not a mandate for him to do what the fuck he wanted. He knows that. Why don't you know that?

He pushes through his agenda without the support of the American people and he's fucked. Clear?

Or perhaps busy DOING HER JOB? Will you please get down from your hack high chair already?

Did you notice that Obama has reduced SecState so that all the cool countries are covered by Czars and Special envoys?

No, Frank. I hadn't noticed that. Of course, I also had no idea that the United States classified some countries as "cool" either....but what do I know, right?

Maybe, just maybe, if you paid closer attention to current events....ahhh, what's the use.

Seriously, you didn't know that Obama neutered SecState by putting in "Special Envoys" to Pakistan, Afghanistan and the ME?

I told you the number ten can was opening.

This is what happens when you refuse to help Dad clean up the house.

Forum List

Back