Yes or no? NATO PTOVOKED this war.

I understand you invaded and went straight for their throat.
Just who do you think you are speaking to?
Putin wants it all.
Who says? From what comic book do you draw your "insight"?
He just better not hit NATO.
The United Snakes is banking that he won't but if NATO commits to an active role then you can sit back with a can of peaches in your fall-out shelter and hope Putin doesn't blow the head off the snake .... in your vicinity.

It doesn't take too much grey matter to understand that the US and its NATO flunkies are shaking in their boots at the prospect of going to all-out war with Russia. If they do, it'll be time to pay (and to regret) for joining the NATO dupe club.
Then even the owned clown Biden would have to commit.
Biden has nothing to say in anything. He is a dunce who opens his mouth only when he is told to. So, you'd better wise up and realize your comic books are out-dated.

The United Snakes is banking that he won't but if NATO commits to an active role then you can sit back with a can of peaches in your fall-out shelter and hope Putin doesn't blow the head off the snake .... in your vicinity.

It doesn't take too much grey matter to understand that the US and its NATO flunkies are shaking in their boots at the prospect of going to all-out war with Russia. If they do, it'll be time to pay (and to regret) for joining the NATO dupe club.

Biden has nothing to say in anything. He is a dunce who opens his mouth only when he is told to. So, you'd better wise up and realize your comic books are out-dated.
LOL lets get something straight RETARD if nuclear war happens between NATO and Russia then 3 Countries will launch nukes against Russia, and you can kiss your ass goodbye,

... lets get something straight RETARD ...
:auiqs.jpg:Funny that a certified HUMAN VEGETABLE like yourself is calling me a retard.
... if nuclear war happens between NATO and Russia then 3 Countries will launch nukes against Russia,
The nuclear war (as you call it) will put the United Snakes in Russia’s nuclear cross-hairs. NATO states in Europe will be scrambling for a truce and a negotiating (begging:hands:) for a peace settlement as soon as the first nuclear button is pushed.
But my question to you, Sissy Boy, is if the stakes are so high then why are your underachieving fools in the Whine House (or their handlers) provoking a nuclear response? Is it because they are calculating a nuclear holocaust restricted to the European continent? If so, think again. The good guys in Moscow are going to strategically put the NATO bases in Europe out of commission quick-quick but save their real strategy for blasting the United Snakes back to the Stone Age. If you live near any feasible target then I suggest that you pack up your dog, your wind-up toys, a flash light and a shovel and flee to the Ozarks ....... and dig! :19:
... and you can kiss your ass goodbye
You got that wrong. I’ll still be here on the forum reading about all of the Yankees who ended up being a stain on the asphalt. :icon_lol:

:auiqs.jpg:Funny that a certified HUMAN VEGETABLE like yourself is calling me a retard.

The nuclear war (as you call it) will put the United Snakes in Russia’s nuclear cross-hairs. NATO states in Europe will be scrambling for a truce and a negotiating (begging:hands:) for a peace settlement as soon as the first nuclear button is pushed.
But my question to you, Sissy Boy, is if the stakes are so high then why are your underachieving fools in the Whine House (or their handlers) provoking a nuclear response? Is it because they are calculating a nuclear holocaust restricted to the European continent? If so, think again. The good guys in Moscow are going to strategically put the NATO bases in Europe out of commission quick-quick but save their real strategy for blasting the United Snakes back to the Stone Age. If you live near any feasible target then I suggest that you pack up your dog, your wind-up toys, a flash light and a shovel and flee to the Ozarks ....... and dig! :19:

You got that wrong. I’ll still be here on the forum reading about all of the Yankees who ended up being a stain on the asphalt. :icon_lol:
Good GOD you are STUPID as SHIT.

You cant win a war against us Why Putin threatened Nukes. That 40 mile column they were all going looky here would be scrap metal against us.

Your threats are meaningless to me
If you use Nukes then you are maniacs that destroyed the earth.

You cant win a war against us
Again I ask, "who do you think you are talking to?"

Why Putin threatened Nukes.
It isn't Putin who's threatening with Nukes. The United Snakes is. Putin has every right to retaliate with Nukes.
:FIREdevil:

Your threats are meaningless to me
What threats have I made? And if "my threats" are meaningless then why are you craping in your underwear and getting so upset? :45:
If you use Nukes then you are maniacs that destroyed the earth.
If you Yankees insist on using Nukes - or threten to use them in a pre-emptice fashion - Putin will have no choice than to blast the United Snakes off the map ... and good riddance. Nukes = Nukes. That's the rule. "Duck & cover", Chump! :auiqs.jpg:

Again I ask, "who do you think you are talking to?"

It isn't Putin who's threatening with Nukes. The United Snakes is. Putin has every right to retaliate with Nukes.
:FIREdevil:

What threats have I made? And if "my threats" are meaningless then why are you craping in your underwear and getting so upset? :45:

If you Yankees insist on using Nukes - or threten to use them in a pre-emptice fashion - Putin will have no choice than to blast the United Snakes off the map ... and good riddance. Nukes = Nukes. That's the rule. "Duck & cover", Chump! :auiqs.jpg:
Garbage Putin was on stage talking with the French leader and threatened nukes.

Youtube Pulled it. Imagine that

Yeah, sure. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah, sure ... so you have no proof. Why am I not surpised. :eusa_boohoo:
I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.............I saw what I saw............

He openly said it.........Now your country is after 2 small areas in Ukraine BUT ATTACK THE CAPITAL

Why is that chump............and why don't you fire on a NATO country so we can stomp your ass.?

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not.....
That's good because I was beginning to feel guilty about your nightmares and your obvious, outrageous anger. :p

........I saw what I saw............
I don't believe you because you have already proved that your accusations are based upon absurd convictions. :D
He openly said it....
I doubt that very much and your story about it being removed from the media is just an excuse. You're not fooling me. :45:
.....Now your country is after 2 small areas in Ukraine BUT ATTACK THE CAPITAL

Still I ask, "Who do you think you are talking to?" Anyway, attacking the capital is the right thing to do. It is standard procedure in any war. If Ukraine would have allowed the independence of the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics (and not been shooting them) then Putin wouldn't need to attack Kyev. You're just making up comic book scenarios and whining about it. :206:
Why is that chump............and why don't you fire on a NATO country so we can stomp your ass.?
Your comic books have not prepared you for the adult world. If NATO fires a single shot at Russia I hope Putin retaliates with a barrage of nuclear missiles all across the US. Then we'll see what's what, you Silly Boy. NATO is a paper tiger, paid mercenaries of the US regime, and Putin knows it. There isn't much need to engage NATO in Europe even if Russia is fired upon from there. The head of the snake is in the US and that is where the bombing should be concentrated. :salute:

That's good because I was beginning to feel guilty about your nightmares and your obvious, outrageous anger. :p

I don't believe you because you have already proved that your accusations are based upon absurd convictions. :D

I doubt that very much and your story about it being removed from the media is just an excuse. You're not fooling me. :45:

Still I ask, "Who do you think you are talking to?" Anyway, attacking the capital is the right thing to do. It is standard procedure in any war. If Ukraine would have allowed the independence of the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics (and not been shooting them) then Putin wouldn't need to attack Kyev. You're just making up comic book scenarios and whining about it. :206:

Your comic books have not prepared you for the adult world. If NATO fires a single shot at Russia I hope Putin retaliates with a barrage of nuclear missiles all across the US. Then we'll see what's what, you Silly Boy. NATO is a paper tiger, paid mercenaries of the US regime, and Putin knows it. There isn't much need to engage NATO in Europe even if Russia is fired upon from there. The head of the snake is in the US and that is where the bombing should be concentrated. :salute:
Childish 5 year old gibberish,

It is US tradition to slaughter unarmed (or underdeveloped) populations in Asia, Africa and Latin America. How many examples would you like for me to provide?
Somehow a majority of Americans are unaware of the war crimes their government has committed, but they know all about war crimes of nations their government opposes.

in fact, there is no NATO, it was scary. In Europe now there are no armies at all, even military service has been canceled there. The Germans have captured the US army and are manipulating it in their dirty interests

The US carpet bombed most of NK, killing large numbers of civilians. There were so many atrocities how do you compensate for just one?
The U.S. did not carpet bomb "most of North Korea".

Except for early in the Korean War, the U.S. didn't even bomb North Korean cities wholesale

Forum List

Back