Yes or no? NATO PTOVOKED this war.

Thatā€™s totally false. Check any US ballot and youā€™ll see there a number of other choices,
Aren't you the guy who says that Democratic voting in North Korea and in Russia and in Venezuela and in Cuba are totally false? You are fooling yourself.
but being a mere Russian troll, you probably wouldnā€™t know that.
You are such a silly little boy.

Aren't you the guy who says that Democratic voting in North Korea and in Russia and in Venezuela and in Cuba are totally false? You are fooling yourself.
Youā€™re not making much sense, comrade. Please indicate where I said anything about any country other than the US. :dunno:

The issue is DEMOCRACY and you have no idea what it is, Yankee Boy. :eusa_boohoo:
Whatever, I can recognize a troll when I see one. Your silly little come ons are boring and rather juvenile. Does Vlad actually pay for this level of incompetence? No wonder Ukraine is cleaning Russiaā€™s clock!

Whatever, I can recognize a troll when I see one.
Boo! :eek:

Your silly little come ons are boring and rather juvenile.
I realize that I am speaking way over your head. :aug08_031:
Does Vlad actually pay for this level of incompetence?
I get a production-based pay to evaluate the level of American stupidity on a sliding scale of progression since the Cold War. There has been little change in American dumbed-down indoctrination since then except that their understanding of the world around them has decreased enormously compared with the early 1970s when they took to the streets to protest its perpetration of treachery. Anyway, I am paid well for my services, thank you.:blues:

No wonder Ukraine is cleaning Russiaā€™s clock!
It is exactly 10 minutes passed 11 here in Moscow but only 10 minutes passed 10 in Ukraine so your knowledge of time zones sucks. :nono:Ask your teacher to explain it to you when you go to school tomorrow morning.

Do you really know nothing about the true events in the Ukraine?

if everything Putin says is true and that truth explains why Russians committing genocide in Ukraine is necessary in self defense of Russia, why had Putin shut down public debate on his truth under the threat of 15 years in prison?

if everything Putin says is true and that truth explains why Russians committing genocide in Ukraine is necessary in self defense of Russia, why had Putin shut down public debate on his truth under the threat of 15 years in prison?
In what context did I ask, "Do you really know nothing about the true events in the Ukraine?" I know those are my words because I remember saying it but I can't find the post.

In what context did I ask, "Do you really know nothing about the true events in the Ukraine?" I know those are my words because I remember saying it but I can't find the post.
But where is this "defence of freedom and democracy" that you claim the US stands for and is striving for in Ukraine? Do you really know nothing about the true events in the Ukraine?

When you live in Russia you get government controlled defined ā€œtrue eventsā€ to choose from - a choice of one. As if you buy your apples from the state sanctioned supplier and every apple is wormy. The state tells you the truth that all apples were wormy do not complain . These are the best apples in the world - true apples.

Outside of Russia apple suppliers must compete to get you a choice of apples. Nobody buys wormy apples. Wormy apples get fed to hogs if anything,,

News is like apples. Russians eat wormy apples. No smarter than hogs.

Putin is hiding his campaign of genocide from the people who give him his power. His apples are rotten and poisonous. . The people are stupid like hogs and they will eat them.

You are a collaborator wrapping rotten apples in fancy paper and trying to sell them that way because you live somewhere where freedom of the press protects you. But there is a limit to committing fraud when 40 milion living in a democracy are threatened with annihilation because one asshole son of a bitch coward has gone mad.

Last edited:
Yes, now I remember the context in which I made that statement. You said:

ā€¦ united American left right and in the middle where we can all agree that defending freedom and democracy and the Ukrainians on the front line of that defence ā€¦.
And I still ask you where that American defence of freedom and democracy is. And so, I again ask if you really know anything about the true events in the Ukraine. Your reply now gives evidence that you donā€™t know anything about it.

When you live in Russia you get government controlled defined ā€œtrue eventsā€ to chi use from - a choice if one. As if you buy your apples from the state sanctioned supplier and every apple is wormy. The state tell you the truth that all apples were wormy do not complain . These are the best apples in the world - true apples.

Outside of Russia apple suppliers must compete to get you a choice of apples. Nobody. Wormy apples gets fed to hogs if anything,,

News is like apples. Russians eat wormy apples. No smarter than hogs.
This is all American propaganda perpetrated since the Cold War. It is an exaggeration in some parts and absolutely false in other parts.

FURTHERMORE, I asked you where the ā€œAmerican defence of freedom and democracyā€ is, but ā€¦.. you sidestepped the whole thing. Whereā€™s the answer to my question?

Putin is hiding his campaign of genocide from the people who give him his power. His apples are rotten and poisonous. . The people are stupid like hogs and they will eat them.
Funny isnā€™t it? You are passing off rotten apples and claiming they are the best apples in the world. The US does not offer reports of ā€œtrue eventsā€ and that is exactly what you claim Russia is doing.

You are a collaborator wrapping rotten apples in fancy paper and trying to sell them that way because you live somewhere where freedom of the press that protects you.
You know absolutely nothing about me. You haven't got a single clue.

But there is a limit to committing fraud when 49 milion living in a democracy are threatened with annihilation because one asshole son of a bitch coward has gone mad.
You say democracy is threatened with annihilation ā€¦ by Russia! :auiqs.jpg:How many Democratic nations has Russia destroyed? I can think of several democratic nations that have been destroyed by the United Snakes.

So once more I ask you, Do you really know nothing about American treachery and the true events in the Ukraine specifically? And where is this ā€œAmerican defence of freedom and democracyā€?

NOTE and FAIR WARNING: I know as sure as I am sitting here that I am going to regret wasting so much time and patience responding to your post so ā€¦.. unless you get serious and stop submitting the same old American misinformation, disinformation and pure propaganda do not expect another response from me. You have the logic and knowledge resembling that of a child.

If Ukraine wanted to be in Russia they wouldnt be fighting like they are today. They would be welcoming the Russia troops into town cheering them.

That is all I need to know. Especially when you can trust no media today.

E, I asked you where the ā€œAmerican defence of freedom and democracyā€ is, but ā€¦.. you sidestepped the whole thing. Whereā€™s the answer to my question?

It is Ukraine. I am surprised you have not heard. We have 140 nations defending demicracy in Ukraine. You have four nations backing Putin. All four have tyrannical governments, Joe

And I still ask you where that American defence of freedom and democracy is.
Iraq is a democracy- we saved it from the ISIS Caliphate. Putinā€™s love hump Trump brags that he single handedly saved Iraq from Terrorists I donā€™t mind when he lies like that., Heā€™s dying on the hate agenda vine.

If Ukraine wanted to be in Russia they wouldnt be fighting like they are today. They would be welcoming the Russia troops into town cheering them.

That is all I need to know. Especially when you can trust no media today.
Who is saying anything about Ukraine being in Russia? It's the independence of the Dombas Republics that are being discussed.

It is Ukraine. I am surprised you have not heard. We have 140 nations defending demicracy in Ukraine. You have four nations backing Putin. All four have tyrannical governments, Joe

Iraq is a democracy- we saved it from the ISIS Caliphate. Putinā€™s love hump Trump brags that he single handedly saved Iraq from Terrorists I donā€™t mind when he lies like that., Heā€™s dying on the hate agenda vine.
:eusa_doh:Sorry, sorry, very sorry but my patience has run out and I have no more time for children.

Such a shallow thought. You understand nothing. It isn't a table game where you roll the dice and move across a line and your opponent (compelled by the rules) accepts it.
Lol

I understand you invaded and went straight for their throat. Putin wants it all. Hes taking bites.
He just better not hit NATO. Then even the owned clown Biden would have to commit.

Forum List

Back