Yes, liberals, we can deny entry to any immigrant AND for any reasons.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, liberals, we can deny entry to any immigrant AND for any reasons. What part of that don't you understand?
Yes, liberals, we can deny entry to any immigrant AND for any reasons

Sorry. But the fact is that Obama is a Muslim piece of Shit AND an idiot much like you. Trump's executive order is constitutional and those rogue lib tard judges know it. The SCOTUS will set you straight.
It says RIGHT THERE IN THE CONSTITUTION that the President has the sole authority to ban ANYONE from entering this country. Jeez, I'm not even a lawyer and I know that. Again, proof
of your trailer park pussified indoctrination TRULY shines through AGAIN. Being that your stupid *** never heard of the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798, it's expected of your dumbass to show your lib stupidity.
This should keep your dumbass busy, but we all know you are too stupid to even comprehend it -

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Even your pathetic messiah knows Trump's executive order is constitutional -

The Executive Action on Immigration Obama Refuses to Use

thankyou , i think that the lefties will lose their case but we will see .

No, you can't, OP.

I can see the judges reading the OP and roars of laughter fill in the court buildings of America.

Yes, liberals, we can deny entry to any immigrant AND for any reasons. What part of that don't you understand?
Yes, liberals, we can deny entry to any immigrant AND for any reasons

Sorry. But the fact is that Obama is a Muslim piece of Shit AND an idiot much like you. Trump's executive order is constitutional and those rogue lib tard judges know it. The SCOTUS will set you straight.
It says RIGHT THERE IN THE CONSTITUTION that the President has the sole authority to ban ANYONE from entering this country. Jeez, I'm not even a lawyer and I know that. Again, proof
of your trailer park pussified indoctrination TRULY shines through AGAIN. Being that your stupid *** never heard of the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798, it's expected of your dumbass to show your lib stupidity.
This should keep your dumbass busy, but we all know you are too stupid to even comprehend it -

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Even your pathetic messiah knows Trump's executive order is constitutional -

The Executive Action on Immigration Obama Refuses to Use

Put the 8 US code next to a lying dumb ass story and Dummies will follow you anywhere..and believe it as truth.

.:lmao:

Forum List

Back