"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

If people fail to admire the far right Christian lifestyle- should they be killed or put in jail? Check out the articles I linked to you and you will find examples of this kind of persecution by Christians of homosexuals.
Actually I didn't find any from the U.S.

All but #7 are citations of actions by Christians within the United States- up to and including calling for death of homosexuals.

By that standards- too many Christians hate freedom- just look at the facts:

1) Christian Pastor: ‘I Believe That the Government Should Use the Death Penalty’ on Homosexuals
Christian Pastor I Believe That the Government Should Use the Death Penalty on Homosexuals

2) Christian tries to pass initiative to legalize killing of homosexuals in California
http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0008 (Sodomy)_0.pdf?

3) Christians call for homosexuals for boycott of Girl Scouts for being too gay friendly

4) Family Research Council Calls For Boycott of Girl Scout Cookies

5) Christian Pastor calls for killing Gays to end AIDS
Arizona pastor calls for killing gay people to end AIDS

6) Forced Christian Indoctrination in School
Illegal Christian indoctrination at public high school in Texas

7) From Overseas- American Christian Preachers go to Africa to promote criminalization of homosexuality
Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda s Anti-Gay Crackdown Mother Jones

Yes- its true- Christians have attempted to persecute homosexuals in America for over 200 years- but now- Christians are being told that homosexuals have actual rights- and the Christians are not exempt from the very laws that protect them from protection.

Of course that makes Christians feel persecuted.

Well at least the fearful whacky far right Christians who want to be victims.

Gay-Marriage-Question.jpg

Yeah.

Why not?

You know, you gotta love the "Told ya so! Told ya so!! You're all a bunch of bigots!" mantra of the left .... they, simply, have no idea what has happened. Frankly, it has very little to do with gay rights.

The government has, in its wisdom, stripped the rights of one group in order to further the agenda of another group. The government has said that the First Amendment does NOT apply to Christians. Who will be next? For the first time, the government has said that THEY will be the arbiter of your rights, and that they will apply them piecemeal as they see fit. Today, the court has said that the rights of gay Americans trump the rights of Christian Americans.

Christians have now been denied the 'free exercise' of their religion. Today, there are cases making their way through federal courts asking that ALL religious preaching - to include from the pulpit - be classified as 'hate speech'.

While the left gleefully concentrates on the right hand, the left hand, once again, attacks the basic precepts of our country.
Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! I do believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Yes they did. A brilliant assessment.

And I'm going to repost it for those who missed it and didn't open the window to read it:

Spare_change said:

"You know, you gotta love the "Told ya so! Told ya so!! You're all a bunch of bigots!" mantra of the left .... they, simply, have no idea what has happened. Frankly, it has very little to do with gay rights.

The government has, in its wisdom, stripped the rights of one group in order to further the agenda of another group. The government has said that the First Amendment does NOT apply to Christians. Who will be next? For the first time, the government has said that THEY will be the arbiter of your rights, and that they will apply them piecemeal as they see fit. Today, the court has said that the rights of gay Americans trump the rights of Christian Americans.

Christians have now been denied the 'free exercise' of their religion. Today, there are cases making their way through federal courts asking that ALL religious preaching - to include from the pulpit - be classified as 'hate speech'.

While the left gleefully concentrates on the right hand, the left hand, once again, attacks the basic precepts of our country."

Anyone else enjoying Keys meltdown on this?

Still waiting for Keys to explain how he has been personally injured- I suspect that Key's personal injury is that he bit his lip on Friday when he heard the announcement- since on Thursday he was busy pronouncing that it was a done deal and the Court was going to kick gays in the nuts.

Same Sex Marriage has not hurt anyone and all this bullshit from the Social Conservative Right is just their temper tantrum about losing another group of people they can not discriminate against when it come to marriage...
Unfortunately, the gay agenda has hurt, or attempted to harm, many Christian businesses that prefer deferring business in favor of their personal choices.

It is part of doing business in America.

You have the right to say no, and they person has the right to complain about it, and if it kill your business, well that is the price you have to pay when doing this dance.

If a Gay couple came to me to have their cake baked I would do it, but I would not put Rose and Rosie on top or Elton and Elton on top of the cake or put any inscription on it, but I would be the same with a hetero couple too.

I could care less about someone sexuality and care more about my business making money, and my religion stay at home and in my church and not in my place of business.
I wouldn't care, either. But at least I can respect someone else who does care. I'd just move on and find some other business that would want my money. I wouldn't sue in court. Too many nowadays see that opportunity to sue in court as a chance to cash in on their perceived "grievance". Grow up, get over yourselves, and find someone worthy of your money. Enough people forgo doing business, it will suffer. Why the drive to file lawsuits?

All but #7 are citations of actions by Christians within the United States- up to and including calling for death of homosexuals.
1 and 5 are about the same guy, some obscure pastor. So you found one person out of hundreds of millions who talks about persecuting homosexuals. Try not to panic. Number 2 kind of looks like a hoax. People on the left go in for that kind of thing. Regarding 3 and 4, boycotts do not = persecution. So you are being sort of a drama queen don't you think?

Anyone else enjoying Keys meltdown on this? Still waiting for Keys to explain how he has been personally injured- I suspect that Key's personal injury is that he bit his lip on Friday when he heard the announcement- since on Thursday he was busy pronouncing that it was a done deal and the Court was going to kick gays in the nuts.
I suspect we've got a "closet case" on our hands! :eek-52:

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
"Same sex" unions have never been the issue for most Americans. The co-opting of marriage has been a problem for many Americans who have some religious conviction. But this whole "same sex marriage" thing has little to do with love, of any kind, and much, much more to do with attacking people who claim some religious objection to anything other than the man-woman dichotomy.
No, it has to do with telling you MYOB.
I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
"Same sex" unions have never been the issue for most Americans. The co-opting of marriage has been a problem for many Americans who have some religious conviction. But this whole "same sex marriage" thing has little to do with love, of any kind, and much, much more to do with attacking people who claim some religious objection to anything other than the man-woman dichotomy.
I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?
Because the business is in the public domain not the private sector.

I wouldn't care, either. But at least I can respect someone else who does care. I'd just move on and find some other business that would want my money. I wouldn't sue in court. Too many nowadays see that opportunity to sue in court as a chance to cash in on their perceived "grievance". Grow up, get over yourselves, and find someone worthy of your money. Enough people forgo doing business, it will suffer. Why the drive to file lawsuits?
Like people spitting on soldiers returning from Vietnam, it's happening more in the minds of the aggrieved, than in reality.

Same Sex Marriage has not hurt anyone and all this bullshit from the Social Conservative Right is just their temper tantrum about losing another group of people they can not discriminate against when it come to marriage...
Unfortunately, the gay agenda has hurt, or attempted to harm, many Christian businesses that prefer deferring business in favor of their personal choices.

Unfortunately, the far right Christian agenda has hurt, or attempted to harm- many homosexuals that prefer to be treated equally with everyone else.
And that justifies their vindictiveness in what way? Of course, their actions place them above any Christians they may oppose. lie down with dogs, get up with fleas...scratching much yet?

Anyone else enjoying Keys meltdown on this? Still waiting for Keys to explain how he has been personally injured- I suspect that Key's personal injury is that he bit his lip on Friday when he heard the announcement- since on Thursday he was busy pronouncing that it was a done deal and the Court was going to kick gays in the nuts.
I suspect we've got a "closet case" on our hands! :eek-52:

Yeah, clutching the pearls and threatening to swoon are dead giveaways.

Regards from Rosie

At the end of page six and not one anti Marriage Equality harm has been shown.

Get it straight. You freaks on the socon far right are not going to have any power ever to stop folks from marrying whom they will.

You are not the fuck police.

You are not the marriage police.

You are . . . nothing.

Because it's discriminatory and illegal.

At the end of page six and not one anti Marriage Equality harm has been shown.

Get it straight. You freaks on the socon far right are not going to have any power ever to stop folks from marrying whom they will.

You are not the fuck police.

You are not the marriage police.

You are . . . nothing.
The threats and vindictiveness from the far right is amazing. Be smart, walk away.

Well some Americans actually ask for business's to follow the law.

Some of the Americans asking business's to follow the law are gay.

Unfortunately, the far right Christian agenda has hurt, or attempted to harm- many homosexuals that prefer to be treated equally with everyone else.
And that justifies their vindictiveness in what way? Of course, their actions place them above any Christians they may oppose. lie down with dogs, get up with fleas...scratching much yet?

What vindictiveness?

Sure there are hateful individuals- on both the right and the left- I will assume we are not speaking about them.

So what vindictiveness?

Forum List

Back