Far-Right Turns on Matt Gaetz For Encouraging Racial Diversity in MAGA Movement: ‘Extremely Embarrassing’

No, post it for us all to see.

Biden now claims the support of just 63% of Black voters, a precipitous decline from the 87% he carried in 2020, according to the Roper Center. He trails among Hispanic voters by 5 percentage points, 39%-34%; in 2020 he had swamped Trump among that demographic group 2 to 1, 65%-32%.

Yes, we are gaining a lot of new black and hispanic voters. Does that bother you? It doesnt bother me. Its super good news for my party. :dunno:
The Heritage of the North American Black populace is a very strong conservative heritage. After suffering the indignities at the end of the era of slavery and the Jim Crow era the black family unit which was very strong and traditional had highly identifiable values.

I'm sure my words will be critically analyzed by the "keepers of the black" here however one only needs to read a decent history book that deals with both post civil War and Jim Crow era details to find out that what I'm saying is absolutely true.

It's no surprise that a reawakened populace would gravitate back to their origins.

Jo

Last edited:
Biden now claims the support of just 63% of Black voters, a precipitous decline from the 87% he carried in 2020, according to the Roper Center. He trails among Hispanic voters by 5 percentage points, 39%-34%; in 2020 he had swamped Trump among that demographic group 2 to 1, 65%-32%.

Trump will get less than 9% of the black vote, the closer we get to November and the more he runs his mouth it will probably be lower than that.

Trump will get less than 9% of the black vote, the closer we get to November and the more he runs his mouth it will probably be lower than that.
Pff, youre fuckin delusional. He will literally break the record this year for black support in the modern era. :laugh:

That's why Trump lost, because he had a record.
His record was awesome. Left wing media convinced democrats that everything was a mess under Trump, but those claims ring hollow today, particularly while everyone sees the contrast between how things were under Trump and how things are today.

His record was awesome. Left wing media convinced democrats that everything was a mess under Trump, but those claims ring hollow today, particularly while everyone sees the contrast between how things were under Trump and how things are today.
Numbers don't lie, it's amazing how the same sources you use to pat Trump on the back you don't believe when it comes to Biden

Pff, youre fuckin delusional. He will literally break the record this year for black support in the modern era. :laugh:
The question is why would the good brother denigrate his own kinsman for their choices?
I mean freedom for the black community is all about making choices isn't it?

Does he think that they too stupid to make up their own mind?

Jo

Numbers don't lie, it's amazing how the same sources you use to pat Trump on the back you don't believe when it comes to Biden
You are correct, numbers do not lie. The problem is, you are asking a couple hundred million Americans who dont have stocks to be happy about the DOW numbers. People who are employed dont care about unemployment numbers.

The only number that really matters is how much people are paying for goods. You guys LOVED it when Pelosi blew out the bank with multi trillion dollar Omnibus bills. We warned you what would happen if you started printing trillions... and it happened. You reap what you sow.

You are correct, numbers do not lie. The problem is, you are asking a couple hundred million Americans who dont have stocks to be happy about the DOW numbers. People who are employed dont care about unemployment numbers.

The only number that really matters is how much people are paying for goods. You guys LOVED it when Pelosi blew out the bank with multi trillion dollar Omnibus bills. We warned you what would happen if you started printing trillions... and it happened. You reap what you sow.
Please don't speak of reaping what you sow. America has a ton of reaping yo do. Inflation is dropping and you hate that.

Please don't speak of reaping what you sow. America has a ton of reaping yo do. Inflation is dropping and you hate that.
I hate that we have inflation caused by Biden and Pelosi. I hate that Biden is intentionally flooding our nation with illegals. Most Americans agree with me on both of those issues and that is what YOU hate.

I hate that we have inflation caused by Biden and Pelosi. I hate that Biden is intentionally flooding our nation with illegals. Most Americans agree with me on both of those issues and that is what YOU hate.
What was the inflation rate when Biden took office and what is it today?

That is because many Americans are uninformed like you on all the issues.

What was the inflation rate when Biden took office and what is it today?

That is because many Americans are uninformed like you on all the issues.
The inflation rate was 1.4% when Biden got into the office. A year and a half later it climbed to an astonishing 9.1%.

Under Trump, the highest we ever saw was 2.9%.

And the ghettos will stay the same. Chop chop. Start engaging into the program. There is a time approaching all that money going to them will reduce.

Forum List

Back