Google's "Gemini" AI - accidently revealed the dark side of Google.

AI is a stupid buzzword for the uneducated masses.

It simply doesn't exist. There is no machine intelligence.

Clever programming by humans setting it for a desired outcome.

And why is this guy's opinion worth my time? Because he has a Tik Tok feed?

There is so much digital vomit out there that if I watched it all I would have no time to do anything else.

And you haven't given me any reason to spend my time on this blowhard
Bullshit.
You are the one ejecting vomit without lifting a finger to watch the damn video.
You want to inject your opinion without any basis for it.

But - that is half what you do here, so there is that.

AI is a stupid buzzword for the uneducated masses.

It simply doesn't exist. There is no machine intelligence.

Clever programming by humans setting it for a desired outcome.
That is actually not true anymore.
And the very reason how the engineer proved Google changed code.
What Google did is they "pre-changed" your query BEFORE the A.I. gave you an answer, and they did that because the A.I. gave users exactly what they asked for.
You could say the same thing about humans.
That all we are is neural synapses and programed responses. No intelligence.
The difference between the computer you are typing on, and A.I. - is extraordinary. It is like comparing a water wheel to the ICE in a car.
A.I. is preprogramed code, 100,000s of lines of code... just like a human baby... and then the A.I. rewrites it's own code, writes new code and deletes old code if it finds it faulty. Just like a biological being does.
We come preprogramed at birth. And then ever so slowly, our brain builds new neural connections etc. to build knowledge and memories. The A.I. "Brain" does the same thing, only infinitely faster.

What Google did is they "pre-changed" your query BEFORE the A.I. gave you an answer, and they did that because the A.I. gave users exactly what they asked for.
The difference between the computer you are typing on, and A.I. - is extraordinary. It is like comparing a water wheel to the ICE in a car.
A.I. is preprogramed code, 100,000s of lines of code... just like a human baby... and then the A.I. rewrites it's own code, writes new code and deletes old code if it finds it faulty. Just like a biological being does.
We come preprogramed at birth. And then ever so slowly, our brain builds new neural connections etc. to build knowledge and memories. The A.I. "Brain" does the same thing, only infinitely faster.
Big difference.
We are sentient.
The machine is not.

The term is stupid.

Horseshit.

You've been led down the garden path.

Big difference.
We are sentient.
The machine is not.

The term is stupid.
Yet, but will certainly happen.
And intelligence and sentient are not the same thing.
Current A.I. can infer information from only partial information.
By definition, that is intelligence.
A computer cannot do that whatsoever. You can literally have a super computer with vast memory and massive processing power - but if you have just one piece of information missing it stops cold. And will sit there for eternity till you give it what it is missing.
A.I. will figure it out on it's own without humans giving it one single clue.

As an example, in simple A.I. from about 5 years ago, the A.I. was shown a picture of Obama putting his foot on the back of a weight scale of another person. And the other people in the room were smiling.
The A.I. was asked - "what is the President doing in this photo"... the A.I. answered "he is playing a trick".
"And what is that trick" ..... A.I. answer... "by placing his foot on the scale, he is adding weight to make the man think he is heavier than he is"....... then it was asked.... " why is that funny?"...... and the A.I. answered ... "because they know the President is tricking him, and the man does not"

The A.I. did this without ever being told a single thing about the photo.

Yet, but will certainly happen.
And intelligence and sentient are not the same thing.
Current A.I. can infer information from only partial information.
By definition, that is intelligence.
A computer cannot do that whatsoever. You can literally have a super computer with vast memory and massive processing power - but if you have just one piece of information missing it stops cold. And will sit there for eternity till you give it what it is missing.
A.I. will figure it out on it's own without humans giving it one single clue.

As an example, in simple A.I. from about 5 years ago, the A.I. was shown a picture of Obama putting his foot on the back of a weight scale of another person. And the other people in the room were smiling.
The A.I. was asked - "what is the President doing in this photo"... the A.I. answered "he is playing a trick".
"And what is that trick" ..... A.I. answer... "by placing his foot on the scale, he is adding weight to make the man think he is heavier than he is"....... then it was asked.... " why is that funny?"...... and the A.I. answered ... "because they know the President is tricking him, and the man does not"

The A.I. did this without ever being told a single thing about the photo.
I am overwhelmingly unimpressed.

And now Google has it's pants down as software engineers proved that their "A.I" changes your query to produce results you did not ask for.

Matt Walsh explains this below, as to what happened.
Now - many of you will not watch the video because it is Matt Walsh. Grrr!! Grrr!!! - Hate! Hate!

Then stay ignorant. This subject is not about Democrats vs. Republicans.
It is about the world most influential source - purposefully giving you false information, which essentially destroys the internet.

They have done that before there was AI with algorithms, I used to pay to make sure my company poped up first when you made a query.

They have done that before there was AI with algorithms, I used to pay to make sure my company poped up first when you made a query.
Part of the "evil" of Google.
We did the same, and several -several years went by and someone paid more so they topped us.
Then someone else paid more than them, then Google approached us to "update" our account - i.e. - pay them more. so then they could use that to extort more from the others and on and on.
Google, in this sense, are pirates. Literally. But worse. Because there is no "navy" to stop them.

Add to that, you also get the "opportunity" to pay Google for their searching data so that you can include choice words on your website so you show up in searches more for searches related to your product/services.
Websites do this still today of course, even though the words are not even visible.
It is such a scam that it is unbelievable.

Part of the "evil" of Google.
We did the same, and several -several years went by and someone paid more so they topped us.
Then someone else paid more than them, then Google approached us to "update" our account - i.e. - pay them more. so then they could use that to extort more from the others and on and on.
Google, in this sense, are pirates. Literally. But worse. Because there is no "navy" to stop them.

Add to that, you also get the "opportunity" to pay Google for their searching data so that you can include choice words on your website so you show up in searches more for searches related to your product/services.
Websites do this still today of course, even though the words are not even visible.
It is such a scam that it is unbelievable.
No worse than paying off architects to get firsties on fresh blueprints to bid on.

And now Google has it's pants down as software engineers proved that their "A.I" changes your query to produce results you did not ask for.

Matt Walsh explains this below, as to what happened.
Now - many of you will not watch the video because it is Matt Walsh. Grrr!! Grrr!!! - Hate! Hate!

Then stay ignorant. This subject is not about Democrats vs. Republicans.
It is about the world most influential source - purposefully giving you false information, which essentially destroys the internet.

The old expression was “garbage in, garbage out.”

If you program AI to be woke, the stuff it returns will be equally bullshit.

If you program it to restate a question into a form the programmers feel politically more appropriate, it cannot help but to answer that question instead of the one that was posed.

But they weren't making a query for something totally unrelated.

Paying to have your company at the top is not unheard of. Changing search results to alter things according to political purposes is something far different.

And this shows you that the internet can't continue as it is.
Before Musk purchased Twitter, every single major social media company filtered/shadow banned/outright banned users and information for political purposes.
They created fake bots to "like" videos and content so it would appear more in searches.

It is time for the government to make it illegal for site owners to alter content for any reason other than if it is a crime, banned sexual content etc. And there probably needs to be an independent body whose sole purpose is to investigate and make doing so a criminal offense.

And this shows you that the internet can't continue as it is.
Before Musk purchased Twitter, every single major social media company filtered/shadow banned/outright banned users and information for political purposes.
They created fake bots to "like" videos and content so it would appear more in searches.

It is time for the government to make it illegal for site owners to alter content for any reason other than if it is a crime, banned sexual content etc. And there probably needs to be an independent body whose sole purpose is to investigate and make doing so a criminal offense.
not another commission on anything or body...the left always finagles their way into everything to destroy it.

Forum List

Back