Far-Right Turns on Matt Gaetz For Encouraging Racial Diversity in MAGA Movement: ‘Extremely Embarrassing’

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Hardline Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) raised the ire of some of his fellow far-right travelers this week after suggesting that “Julio” and “Jamal” were ready to replace “Karens” as the base of the Republican Party.

“This is the blue-collar realignment of the Republican Party and what I can tell you is for every Karen we lose, there’s a Julio and a Jamal ready to sign up for the MAGA movement, and that bodes well for our ability to be more diverse and to be more durable as we head into not only the rest of the primary contest, but also the general election,” Gaetz said on Newsmax Wednesday.

Gaetz boasting that MAGA could become “more diverse” and court both Hispanic and Black voters sparked a fierce backlash from the far-right. The Daily Wire’s self-declared theocratic fascist, Matt Walsh, told his 2.6 million followers on X, “This is totally indistinguishable from far left DEI racial politics. Extremely embarrassing for Matt Gaetz.”

Walsh added, “What a brilliant political strategy. Let’s explicitly insult and alienate the majority of our voting base for the sake of a demographic that is guaranteed to vote for the other party in huge majorities literally no matter what we say or do. That’s some more GOP political genius!”

Ole Matt stepped on his Johnson on this one.

What was he thinking?

Hardline Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) raised the ire of some of his fellow far-right travelers this week after suggesting that “Julio” and “Jamal” were ready to replace “Karens” as the base of the Republican Party.

“This is the blue-collar realignment of the Republican Party and what I can tell you is for every Karen we lose, there’s a Julio and a Jamal ready to sign up for the MAGA movement, and that bodes well for our ability to be more diverse and to be more durable as we head into not only the rest of the primary contest, but also the general election,” Gaetz said on Newsmax Wednesday.

Gaetz boasting that MAGA could become “more diverse” and court both Hispanic and Black voters sparked a fierce backlash from the far-right. The Daily Wire’s self-declared theocratic fascist, Matt Walsh, told his 2.6 million followers on X, “This is totally indistinguishable from far left DEI racial politics. Extremely embarrassing for Matt Gaetz.”

Walsh added, “What a brilliant political strategy. Let’s explicitly insult and alienate the majority of our voting base for the sake of a demographic that is guaranteed to vote for the other party in huge majorities literally no matter what we say or do. That’s some more GOP political genius!”

What was he thinking?
Yep, blacks are abandoning the Democrat Party.
They discovered that there's nothing Democratic about the Nazis in the DNC.

What was he thinking?
They do not want black and latino voters, they just don't want Democrats to have them either.

They do not want black and latino voters, they just don't want Democrats to have them either.
nice new avatar , crep. i've been meaning to dig an old one up. maybe the "ancient of days." or a freakin' feline.

nice new avatar , crep. i've been meaning to dig an old one up. maybe the "ancient of days." or a freakin' feline.
It's my default when I can't think of anything new and interesting.

Old logo for a company I used to work for.

What was he thinking?
How fucking stupid.🙄

Matt is entitled to his opinion no matter how stupid he sounds. See how easy that is? I don't believe the GOP is gonna cancel him.

Some MAGA, event corrupt as Gaetz, do understand that the inclusion of a non-white component is essential for political victory.

Most MAGA are pro-white with privilege and they want to keep it that way.

What was he thinking?
White IS right after all. :dunno:

A few freaks on antisocial media now speak for the entirety of the right?

Fact is that Pedo Pete's open border is pissing off both working class blacks and Latinos, to the point that many of them are coming over to the (R) side....Not necessarily a bad thing for the party.
Seems like an opportunity. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back