"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Keys is the picture perfect of the effeminate male.

t1larg.rekers.cnn.jpg

No, it has to do with telling you MYOB.
I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?
Because the business is in the public domain not the private sector.
Differentiate: public domain vs. private sector.
Why? It's obvious.
Indeed, it is. I own a private business. I am not a government owned business (I.e. public). I reserve the option to refuse service. Period. You don't like my business practices, indeed, find someone more worthy of your financial support.

Ah you are in for a surprise when you decide not to serve someone because you don't like because his is a Jew or because he is black.

Ok...how did gay marriage hurt that person? Not seeing it.

OH! Did ya miss the part where the Federal Licensing of Degeneracy unleashed Nazism upon anyone who recognized that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman, as a simple but irretrievable consequence of human physiology, which is a consequence of how Nature designed humanity, which is how God designed Nature. Thus anyone who recognizes the simple facts of nature and the God who created Nature is now required to accept that which is otherwise UNACCEPTABLE.

Thus he, like every other person of any sense of decency and every Christian, is injured by their responsibility to ceaselessly contest degeneracy and to do so without apology and the consequence of that will inevitably be catastrophic.

Because... it ain't anywhere over and it's never going to be over until the Federal Government of the United States reverses that Decision, voids all unions between same gender couples and states in no uncertain terms that there is no potential right to promote Degeneracy... or whatever government replaces it.
The problem is, government got into the business of licensing such unions. You have to have a government issued license before your pastor can say the words and bless the union. Thus, those who would enter into something other than a one man-one woman union have a toehold on the issue. What I repugnant is, these persons who would have things otherwise will now use the force of law to shove their belief down the throats of those who do not agree with them.
P.S. I always assumed that "same sex" was an assumed tenet to any marriage.
Nonsense.

Once the license is issued the couple is at liberty to use any marriage venue they so desire: JP, judge, or member of the clergy. Opposite-sex couples may be married by a member of the clergy whose religious affiliation prohibits affording religious marriage rituals to same-sex couples. Such a couple may obtain their license, be married, and off on their honeymoon completely oblivious to same-sex couples doing the same.

No one is going to use the force of law to compel anyone to do anything.
Really? You surely have not been paying attention. These freaks are demanding that anyone with the authority to officiate a marriage be forced to do so for their coupling.

And they will find that Christian ministers will balk, and churches will close. And that's when things will get really interesting, because that's when people will pick up arms. People will defend their right to worship as they please, and they will kill and/or die before they will commit sacrilege.
That is idiot talking points.

OH! Did ya miss the part where the Federal Licensing of Degeneracy unleashed Nazism upon anyone who recognized that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman, as a simple but irretrievable consequence of human physiology, which is a consequence of how Nature designed humanity, which is how God designed Nature. Thus anyone who recognizes the simple facts of nature and the God who created Nature is now required to accept that which is otherwise UNACCEPTABLE.

Thus he, like every other person of any sense of decency and every Christian, is injured by their responsibility to ceaselessly contest degeneracy and to do so without apology and the consequence of that will inevitably be catastrophic.

Because... it ain't anywhere over and it's never going to be over until the Federal Government of the United States reverses that Decision, voids all unions between same gender couples and states in no uncertain terms that there is no potential right to promote Degeneracy... or whatever government replaces it.
The problem is, government got into the business of licensing such unions. You have to have a government issued license before your pastor can say the words and bless the union. Thus, those who would enter into something other than a one man-one woman union have a toehold on the issue. What I repugnant is, these persons who would have things otherwise will now use the force of law to shove their belief down the throats of those who do not agree with them.
Nonsense.

Once the license is issued the couple is at liberty to use any marriage venue they so desire: JP, judge, or member of the clergy. Opposite-sex couples may be married by a member of the clergy whose religious affiliation prohibits affording religious marriage rituals to same-sex couples. Such a couple may obtain their license, be married, and off on their honeymoon completely oblivious to same-sex couples doing the same.

Really? You surely have not been paying attention. These freaks are demanding that anyone with the authority to officiate a marriage be forced to do so for their coupling.

And they will find that Christian ministers will balk, and churches will close. And that's when things will get really interesting, because that's when people will pick up arms. People will defend their right to worship as they please, and they will kill and/or die before they will commit sacrilege.

Since Churches have no obligation to marry anyone that they do not want- not blacks, not Jews, not Mormons, not Homosexuals- that is not going to happen.

Just the fear mongering by the usual bigots.

Same sex marriage has become accepted by the majority of Americans because they've come to realize that they've been lied to by those who say it would adversely effect their heterosexual marriage. Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
"Same sex" unions have never been the issue for most Americans. The co-opting of marriage has been a problem for many Americans who have some religious conviction. But this whole "same sex marriage" thing has little to do with love, of any kind, and much, much more to do with attacking people who claim some religious objection to anything other than the man-woman dichotomy.
No, it has to do with telling you MYOB.
I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?
Because the business is in the public domain not the private sector.
Differentiate: public domain vs. private sector.
They have dictionaries that would do a better job than I would.

No matter how many times you say it thats not the legal definition any longer.

I don't know where the nutters got the idea that "marriage is only between one man and one woman. As we all know, that has almost never been true.
Wrong. You know nothing. We got it from the Bible, Gods word.

Do you even understand that the Founders of this country set our laws based on secularism and not religion for a reason? You are entitled to believe what you want behind church doors, you will never subject the rest of our society to your beliefs.
Liar!
There is no reason to stoop to name calling. Secularism is the basis of our law not religion.

ROFLMNAO!

Secularism... as such provides for differing FAITHS.

The word you're groping for is "HUMANISM"; which the Humanists compounded with "Secular" as a means to include themselves in something for which they are wholly unsuited.

And Humanists have no more kinship with the Principles that Define America, than Islam.

LOL!

You can NOT make this crap up.

Nonsense.

No they wont. Only a few kooks like yourself will resist long enough for it to get like that. At that point you will be classified as a cult and dealt with accordingly.

Give millennials in their late thirties Keys' material to read twenty years from now, they will roll their eyes and twirl their fingers at the temples, and say, "What a tard."

Nonsense.

No they wont. Only a few kooks like yourself will resist long enough for it to get like that. At that point you will be classified as a cult and dealt with accordingly.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side. You morons think that because you can get the courts to force the issue IN SPITE of what the majority wants, that you have any chance of success if it does come to fighting. The reality is, nobody of any value is going to flock to the defense of the depraved, criminal minority. You have convinced yourself that you are more numerous than you are. There's a reason the SCOTUS has to keep passing this garbage, you know.

Nonsense.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
Those who oppose you are twice as many as you freaks.

Like people spitting on soldiers returning from Vietnam, it's happening more in the minds of the aggrieved, than in reality.

Yeah... We can be sure that the Priest that was spit on, harassed and abused by the all too reasonable homo-cult, during the Celebration of Homo-Shame the other day felt the same way...

Nonsense.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.

One spit on priest compared to dozens of murders and hundreds of beatings and thousands of shaming.

I feel sorry for him, but in context: tough.

Nonsense.

There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.

At the end of page six and not one anti Marriage Equality harm has been shown.
I supplied many examples. Others have too. Why are you lying?

Okay lets move onto your next claims of 'personal injury due to marriage rights being enforced

Natural family called derogatory to gays

Okay- aside from the laughable link to WND- nothing there about anyone suffering a personal harm due to 'gay marriage'

This is a case where two women- sued the City of Oakland- allegedly for violating their rights.

They lost
Court nixes free speech case appeal - Inside Bay Area

The drama unfolded in 2003 when Regina Rederford and Robin Christy, employees in the city's community and economic development agency, formed the Good News Employees Association in response to an e-mail sent to city employees in late 2002 that included information about a National Coming Out Day rally. Rederford and Christy posted a flier announcing their organization's creation and urging fellow employees to "preserve our workplace with integrity," calling their group "a forum for people of faith to express their views on contemporary issues of the day with respect for the natural family, marriage and family values."

A gay city employee complained that the flier made her feel targeted. Supervisors removed it and neither Rederford nor Christy was punished.

OAKLAND — The U.S. Supreme Court Monday declined to hear the appeal of two Oakland city employees who said their freedom of speech was abridged when city officials removed fliers they posted promoting "the natural family, marriage and family values."
Conservative organizations, including the Pro-Family Law Center and the Pacific Justice Institute, rallied to the employees' cause, but the court's decision against taking the case leaves in place a lower court's ruling in favor of the city.

So two cases- neither one having to do with anyone being personally hurt by 'gay marriage'.

By that standards- too many Christians hate freedom- just look at the facts:
1) You found some obscure figures who talk about limiting freedom. I gave examples of freedom actually being limited.

Not so far- I have checked out your first two examples- and in neither case does the evidence support your claim. I will continue to check out each one.

Meanwhile- I have provided examples of actual Christians who want homosexuals killed- actual examples of a Christian who travelled to Africa to promote criminalization of homosexuality.

Want other examples? Compare any of your examples to this one:

Louisiana Police Arrest Men For Agreeing To Consensual Gay Sex Under Sodomy Laws
According to a special report from the Baton Rouge Advocate, the Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office is conducting stings to find men willing to have consensual gay sex and arresting them for crimes against nature. No money is discussed in these exchanges; the men are being targeted and humiliated under the state’s sodomy law, which has been unconstitutional since the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling. At least a dozen of these arrests have taken place since 2011, with the most recent taking place July 18

No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.

LOL.....the Nazi's hated gays as much as you do.

You are hilarious.

Nonsense.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side. You morons think that because you can get the courts to force the issue IN SPITE of what the majority wants, that you have any chance of success if it does come to fighting. The reality is, nobody of any value is going to flock to the defense of the depraved, criminal minority. You have convinced yourself that you are more numerous than you are. There's a reason the SCOTUS has to keep passing this garbage, you know.

Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
Public Opinion
In Pew Research polling in 2001, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a 57% to 35% margin.

Since then, support for same-sex marriage has steadily grown. Today, a majority of Americans (57%) support same-sex marriage, compared with 39% who oppose it.

Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage Pew Research Center

Go to the link and look at support among the religious by affiliation and you'll find that it's only the most fundamental that disapprove . They are outweighed by a large margin.
The same result is shown when looking at political affiliation. Only the most conservative disagree.
Your position is in the minority in almost every demographic.

But you will.
You always lose. Thats why you are so upset. If you were the ones that win I would be picking cotton instead of building a fortune.

The only thing I will be getting is entertainment. Thanks for confirming that.

Forum List

Back