Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

GUess what, Obama is still not legally qualified to be president.

Guess what Birthers are as idiotic as ever.

The voters said he was legally qualified.
The Electoral College said he was legally qualified.
Congress said he was legally qualified.
Every judge who ruled said he was legally qualified.

And the Chief Justice of the United States swore him in 3 times.

But Birthers think that they just 'know' better than everyone else........what morons.

I wonder if Hillary is still a birther, given that she started it all.

I wonder if Hillary is still a birther, given that she started it all.

So you think that Trump is just a gullible idiot whose strings are being pulled by Hillary Clinton?

Well he is a gullible idiots- since he is a Birther

upload_2016-8-27_13-10-6.jpeg

who in the world brought back this thread ??
Why do think this thread, or threads like this, will ever go away? Birthers are abject morons who exist at this point for no purpose other than to be mocked and laughed at. You're the clowns at the circus; the punchline of a joke; the video clips on America's Funniest Videos.

Why do think this thread, or threads like this, will ever go away? Birthers are abject morons who exist at this point for no purpose other than to be mocked and laughed at. You're the clowns at the circus; the punchline of a joke; the video clips on America's Funniest Videos.
how much do you know about obamas' provenance though ? for instance, what do you know about the controversy of his selected service registration, which is just one tiny part of this jigsaw puzzle.

how much do you know about obamas' provenance though ? for instance, what do you know about the controversy of his selected service registration, which is just one tiny part of this jigsaw puzzle.
I know that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to Birthers. Including his selective service record. Even after his record was retrieved, revealing his registration was received and processed and the ID, '61-1125539-', was issued to his record on September 4th, 1980.

I know that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to Birthers. Including his selective service record. Even after his record was retrieved, revealing his registration was received and processed and the ID, '61-1125539-', was issued to his record on September 4th, 1980.
try this:

and don't forget bill ayers...

ID, '61-1125539- - Google Search

monica lewinsky benghazi and email hillary all started out as conspiracy theories. watergate, lincoln assassination.

Last edited:
try this:

monica lewinsky benghazi and email hillary all started out as conspiracy theories. watergate, lincoln assassination.

You're too stupid. If Obama faked registering for the selective service, he wouldn't have a selective service ID number, which he does have. And it's meaningless anyway. Birthers tried to claim he was ineligible to be president because he didn't register for the selective; but there is no such requirement for eligibility. But again, it's moot anyway as he has a selective service ID.

try this:

You're too stupid. If Obama faked registering for the selective service, he wouldn't have a selective service ID number, which he does have. And it's meaningless anyway. Birthers tried to claim he was ineligible to be president because he didn't register for the selective; but there is no such requirement for eligibility. But again, it's moot anyway as he has a selective service ID.

it's the law, unless he was born around 59. it's a forgery.

and also i'm way smarter than you are. :)

Last edited:
try this:

it's the law, unless he was born around 59.

With which he complied.

GUess what, Obama is still not legally qualified to be president.
You know what's funny is how they still scream and holler whenever anyone states the truth that Obama was born in Kenya. Easily dismissed fictions don't elicit this kind of emotionally charged response. Only when someone speaks the truth that others wish to be concealed do you see this kind of all out war to silence the truth.

Obama is a cautionary tale of what happens when you take a dangerous animal out of its natural habitat.

try this:

With which he complied.

he was late. also the passports breach are tantamount to the origin of the birthers. (john brennen). but this is about the draft card,

On December 29, 2008, The Obama Conspiracy compared the signature on Obama’s purported SS form to his signature on a presidential candidate form:

Nagging Questions Remain
Did Obama actually ever register with the Selective Service? If so, did he register late? If he registered at all, which birth certificate did he present? Would the COLB shown during the 2008 presidential campaign have been enough?

The Sonoran News has stated that “It became obvious records were created after the fact for Obama and were later changed.”

Why has this record been made available to the public through FOIA requests, but his birth certificate, college records, school records, medical records, and passport records have not?

Was an amendment to Obama’s Selective Service file made in 1991 or not?

Why are there two different DLNs for the same SS record?

Why was the record accessed on September 9, 2008, two days after Obama appeared on national TV during the campaign discussing his registration with the Selective Service? Could any FOIA requests resulting from the television interview already have been received at that time by Mr. Flahavan’s office? Was someone trying to cover for Obama and therefore accessed his file soon after his public misstatement of fact?

try this:

With which he complied.

he was late. also the passports breach are tantamount to the origin of the birthers. (john brennen). but this is about the draft card,

On December 29, 2008, The Obama Conspiracy compared the signature on Obama’s purported SS form to his signature on a presidential candidate form:

Nagging Questions Remain
Did Obama actually ever register with the Selective Service? If so, did he register late? If he registered at all, which birth certificate did he present? Would the COLB shown during the 2008 presidential campaign have been enough?

The Sonoran News has stated that “It became obvious records were created after the fact for Obama and were later changed.”

Why has this record been made available to the public through FOIA requests, but his birth certificate, college records, school records, medical records, and passport records have not?

Why was the record accessed on September 9, 2008, two days after Obama appeared on national TV during the campaign discussing his registration with the Selective Service? Could any FOIA requests resulting from the television interview already have been received at that time by Mr. Flahavan’s office? Was someone trying to cover for Obama and therefore accessed his file soon after his public misstatement of fact?

WTF are you yappin' about, "he was late?"

He had 6 days to register, starting from 7.28.1980, and his registration form was sent in the very next day.

Proclamation 4771--Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act

1-103. Persons born in calendar year 1961 shall present themselves for registration on any of the six days beginning Monday, July 28, 1980.​

Do you see now why rational folks think you Birthers are batshit insane?

try this:

With which he complied.

Nagging Questions Remain

WTF are you yappin' about, "he was late?"

He had 6 days to register, starting from 7.28.1980, and his registration form was sent in the very next day.

Proclamation 4771--Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act

1-103. Persons born in calendar year 1961 shall present themselves for registration on any of the six days beginning Monday, July 28, 1980.​

Do you see now why rational folks think you Birthers are batshit insane?

my mistake, i thought it was thirty day from his 18th birthday. sept 4th would be 31.

anyway, it's just one of a thousand things with obama, i've never stopped believing, partly because of people like you.

this is interesting: Barack Obama -- Draft Registration Question

Obama's lack of ID, as indicated on the Selective Service Registration Form makes me wonder what type of ID Obama had at the time he actually registered for the Selective Service. Did he have a driver's license? If he did, what documentation, e.g. birth certificate, social security card, etc., did he present to get his Driver's license? I know my DMV marks down what type of identification I bring in to verify my identity. Could the DMV be another avenue to obtain information on Obama?

and that date stamp, which is unique, unless someone finds one just like it... so the explanation is that no ink whatsoever got to the 19 part of 1980 ? ok....
images
On Sept. 7, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama appeared on ABC’s "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," and stated, "I had to sign up for Selective Service (SS) when I graduated from high school … And I actually always thought of the military as an ennobling and, you know, honorable option. But keep in mind that I graduated in 1979. The Vietnam War had come to an end. We weren’t engaged in active military conflict at that point. And so, it’s not an option that I ever decided to pursue."

anomalie after anomalie....

out of the blue: On Sept. 7, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama appeared on ABC’s "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," and stated, "I had to sign up for Selective Service (SS) when I graduated from high school … And I actually always thought of the military as an ennobling and, you know, honorable option. But keep in mind that I graduated in 1979. The Vietnam War had come to an end. We weren’t engaged in active military conflict at that point. And so, it’s not an option that I ever decided to pursue."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back