Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

You're too stupid. If Obama faked registering for the selective service, he wouldn't have a selective service ID number, which he does have. And it's meaningless anyway. Birthers tried to claim he was ineligible to be president because he didn't register for the selective; but there is no such requirement for eligibility. But again, it's moot anyway as he has a selective service ID.
it's the law, unless he was born around 59.
With which he complied.
he was late. also the passports breach are tantamount to the origin of the birthers. (john brennen). but this is about the draft card,

On December 29, 2008, The Obama Conspiracy compared the signature on Obama’s purported SS form to his signature on a presidential candidate form:

Nagging Questions Remain
Did Obama actually ever register with the Selective Service? If so, did he register late? If he registered at all, which birth certificate did he present? Would the COLB shown during the 2008 presidential campaign have been enough?

The Sonoran News has stated that “It became obvious records were created after the fact for Obama and were later changed.”

Why has this record been made available to the public through FOIA requests, but his birth certificate, college records, school records, medical records, and passport records have not?

Was an amendment to Obama’s Selective Service file made in 1991 or not?

Why are there two different DLNs for the same SS record?

Why was the record accessed on September 9, 2008, two days after Obama appeared on national TV during the campaign discussing his registration with the Selective Service? Could any FOIA requests resulting from the television interview already have been received at that time by Mr. Flahavan’s office? Was someone trying to cover for Obama and therefore accessed his file soon after his public misstatement of fact?
WTF are you yappin' about, "he was late?"

He had 6 days to register, starting from 7.28.1980, and his registration form was sent in the very next day.

Proclamation 4771--Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act

1-103. Persons born in calendar year 1961 shall present themselves for registration on any of the six days beginning Monday, July 28, 1980.​

Do you see now why rational folks think you Birthers are batshit insane?
my mistake, i thought it was thirty day from his 18th birthday. sept 4th would be 31.

anyway, it's just one of a thousand things with obama, i've never stopped believing, partly because of people like you.

this is interesting: Barack Obama -- Draft Registration Question

Obama's lack of ID, as indicated on the Selective Service Registration Form makes me wonder what type of ID Obama had at the time he actually registered for the Selective Service. Did he have a driver's license? If he did, what documentation, e.g. birth certificate, social security card, etc., did he present to get his Driver's license? I know my DMV marks down what type of identification I bring in to verify my identity. Could the DMV be another avenue to obtain information on Obama?

and that date stamp, which is unique, unless someone finds one just like it... so the explanation is that no ink whatsoever got to the 19 part of 1980 ? ok....
images
SSD.jpg

anomalie after anomalie....
This is the perfect example of how brain-dead you Birthers are and why it's so popular to mock you. You've been shown he not only registered (despite your false claim he didn't) ... but shown he registered in a timely manner (despite your false claim he didn't) ... yet you persist with your idiotic Birther conspiracy bullshit anyway. :cuckoo:

Even worse, now you're flat out lying by denying he has an ID. I showed his ID to you.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Last edited:
obama lies about one thing, he will lie about another. this whole charade/conspiracy is orchestrated by a lot of people. i think it's the biggest hoax in world history. if everything was normal and right, this still wouldn't be going on, even when he's left office, it will be going on until history repeats itself.

and loretta fuddy ? this in itself is a strange, strange case.

obama lies about one thing, he will lie about another. this whole charade/conspiracy is orchestrated by a lot of people. i think it's the biggest hoax in world history. if everything was normal and right, this still wouldn't be going on, even when he's left office, it will be going on until history repeats itself.

No one is forcing you to keep this idiocy going. But I agree, there is nothing normal about Birthers. You yourself just provided the perfect example. Your Birther nonsense shot down with you being shown how wrong your claims are -- yet you persist. :cuckoo:

It's a mental disorder you should have a professional help you cure.

No one is forcing you to keep this idiocy going. But I agree, there is nothing normal about Birthers. You yourself just provided the perfect example. Your Birther nonsense shot down with you being shown how wrong your claims are -- yet you persist. :cuckoo:

what does that say about you ?

i can't or shouldn't be interested in the most fascinating conspiracy theory in my lifetime ?

what do you get out of all of this ? a question i've always had for you obots, why are you still here, :)

what does that say about you ? i can't or shouldn't be interested in the most fascinating conspiracy theory in my lifetime ?
No one suggests you shouldn't be interested or fascinated by it. I am too. The disconnect begins when you start believing the conspiracy despite the facts.

what do you get out of all of this ? :)
Never ending stream of free entertainment.

GUess what, Obama is still not legally qualified to be president.
You know what's funny is how they still scream and holler whenever anyone states the truth that Obama was born in Kenya. t.

No- we laugh in derision at the idiots who believe that President Obama must have been born in Kenya.....because they can't believe anything else.

Birthers- what idiots.
upload_2016-8-29_13-25-41.jpeg

You're too stupid. If Obama faked registering for the selective service, he wouldn't have a selective service ID number, which he does have. And it's meaningless anyway. Birthers tried to claim he was ineligible to be president because he didn't register for the selective; but there is no such requirement for eligibility. But again, it's moot anyway as he has a selective service ID.
it's the law, unless he was born around 59.
With which he complied.
he was late. also the passports breach are tantamount to the origin of the birthers. (john brennen). but this is about the draft card,

On December 29, 2008, The Obama Conspiracy compared the signature on Obama’s purported SS form to his signature on a presidential candidate form:

Nagging Questions Remain
Did Obama actually ever register with the Selective Service? If so, did he register late? If he registered at all, which birth certificate did he present? Would the COLB shown during the 2008 presidential campaign have been enough?

The Sonoran News has stated that “It became obvious records were created after the fact for Obama and were later changed.”

Why has this record been made available to the public through FOIA requests, but his birth certificate, college records, school records, medical records, and passport records have not?

Was an amendment to Obama’s Selective Service file made in 1991 or not?

Why are there two different DLNs for the same SS record?

Why was the record accessed on September 9, 2008, two days after Obama appeared on national TV during the campaign discussing his registration with the Selective Service? Could any FOIA requests resulting from the television interview already have been received at that time by Mr. Flahavan’s office? Was someone trying to cover for Obama and therefore accessed his file soon after his public misstatement of fact?
WTF are you yappin' about, "he was late?"

He had 6 days to register, starting from 7.28.1980, and his registration form was sent in the very next day.

Proclamation 4771--Registration Under the Military Selective Service Act

1-103. Persons born in calendar year 1961 shall present themselves for registration on any of the six days beginning Monday, July 28, 1980.​

Do you see now why rational folks think you Birthers are batshit insane?
my mistake, i thought it was thirty day from his 18th birthday. sept 4th would be 31.

anyway, it's just one of a thousand things with obama, i've never stopped believing, partly because of people like you.

LOL- even when your 'mistake' is pointed out to you, you don't stop believing it.

Batshit crazy Birthers.

what does that say about you ? i can't or shouldn't be interested in the most fascinating conspiracy theory in my lifetime ?
No one suggests you shouldn't be interested or fascinated by it. I am too. The disconnect begins when you start believing the conspiracy despite the facts.

lots of questions. only the virtual got debunked, they got the world to chase savannah guthrie and a pdf.
something is missing with this guy, it will spill over time, he's not honest or pure, if he were, this would be over. we still haven't seen the birth certificate, that's where we all stand. maybe before he ships out to hawaii.

i find all of you to be entertaining too.

Last edited:

lots of questions. only the virtual got debunked, they got the world to chase savannah guthrie and a pdf.
something is missing with this guy, it will spill over time, he's not honest or pure, if he were, this would be over. we still haven't seen the birth certificate, that's where we all stand. maybe before he ships out to hawaii.

LOLOLOL

You haven't seen his birth certificate like you haven't seen his selective service ID.

LOLOLOLthat's true.
You haven't seen his birth certificate like you haven't seen his selective service ID.

GUess what, Obama is still not legally qualified to be president.
You know what's funny is how they still scream and holler whenever anyone states the truth that Obama was born in Kenya. t.

No- we laugh in derision at the idiots who believe that President Obama must have been born in Kenya.....because they can't believe anything else.

Birthers- what idiots.
View attachment 87482
i already know why you're here.

LOLOLOL

i guess, hey this always fascinated me.

somewhere in here is the beginning of birther, not mark penn, though that was early.

they were authenticated by the experts at factcheck:

On August 21st, the website Fact Check[8] reported that they had analyzed the document in person, and determined that it was an authentic birth certificate. After continued pressure from political opponents, Obama asked the director of the Hawaii Department of Health for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth on April 22nd, 2011. The following week, White House staffers disseminated copies of the certificate and posted a PDF version on the White House website[9] (shown below).

Last edited:
i always liked this: “I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai’i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai’i State Department of Health verifying Barrack (sic) Hussein Obama was born in Hawai’i and is a natural-born American citizen,” one exasperated state official said in 2008 and again in 2009 in a statement.

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

anyone struck by something odd/interesting in the passage above by fukino ?

“Of course, it’s distantly possible that Obama’s grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday,” FactCheck concluded. But, “those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat.”

Birthers have provided no serious response to this evidence, though the technicalities can confuse a casual observer.

why didn't he use the name obama for his entire life so far ?

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

somewhere in here is the beginning of birther, not mark penn, though that was early.

On August 21st, the website Fact Check[8] reported that they had analyzed the document in person, and determined that it was an authentic birth certificate. After continued pressure from political opponents, Obama asked the director of the Hawaii Department of Health for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth on April 22nd, 2011. The following week, White House staffers disseminated copies of the certificate and posted a PDF version on the White House website[9] (shown below).

LOL, and the original birther was Obama. What a dumb ass.

Presidents who got their country of birth wrong - 1 (Obama). Classic

i always liked this: “I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai’i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai’i State Department of Health verifying Barrack (sic) Hussein Obama was born in Hawai’i and is a natural-born American citizen,” one exasperated state official said in 2008 and again in 2009 in a statement.

“Of course, it’s distantly possible that Obama’s grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday,” FactCheck concluded. But, “those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat.”

Birthers have provided no serious response to this evidence, though the technicalities can confuse a casual observer.

What do you see odd with her claim of personally seeing Obama's original vital records?

LOLOLOL

Stop kazzing. You've been proven to be an imbecile already with that idiocy.

What do you see odd with her claim of personally seeing Obama's original vital records?
"natural-born American citizen" ...... from a health director in hawaii, ..... in 2008.

Last edited:

he's not honest or pure, if he were

Only white?

LOLOLOL

kaz is way smarter than you too faun, everyone knows it, sorry.

he's not honest or pure, if he were

White?
only white what ?

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

kaz is way smarter than you too faun, everyone knows it, sorry.

If that were true, he wouldn"t have failed miserbly trying to prove that ridiculous claim of his.

Forum List

Back