I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

1. What makes you say that the border wasn't secure?
2. I can give you that one about the troops.
3. Gas prices might have been lower when COVID happened but they were still a whole lot lower than now even before that happened.
4. And your last point was just one big lie.
I guess it depends on what you consider secure.

Gas

Trump did not say she asked for it. Trump says he does not know her. Never met her.
Trump did not say she asked for it. Trump says he does not know her. Never met her.

So why are you making this argument? These are your words "
You said "According to Trump, women allow it."

So does he not know her or are you saying she allowed it?

Asked for it, allowed it, very small difference between the two don't you think?

You are mistaken.
You said she allowed it. Allowed it/asked for it. What's the diff?

If a woman allows you to fuck her isn't she also asking for it?

And if a woman is asking you to fuck her, she's certainly allowing it.

So are you saying she was asking for it? Or allowed it/wanted it? Do you think you would get away with such behavior? I don't think so. But according to Trump, women let you get away with it when you are rich and famous. Of course, does he even consider the women who feel violated after he does it? Just because they don't go to the police doesn't mean it's okay dude.

4. And your last point was just one big lie.
Nuanced

So why are you making this argument? These are your words "
You said "According to Trump, women allow it."

So does he not know her or are you saying she allowed it?

Asked for it, allowed it, very small difference between the two don't you think?
Here is my actual quote:

Nuanced

Biden was asked this morning if Trump should be allowed on the ballot.
His response?

“As far as I’m concerned, that’s fine,” Wingrove noted that the president was also grinning as he said it.

Here is my actual quote:
Here is another one of your quotes

According to Trump, women allow it

So what does that have to do with this story? Trump said he never met her. Did he say that under oath? Of course he's lying but hey, 1st amendment rights and all.

So are you saying she was asking for it? Or allowed it/wanted it? Do you think you would get away with such behavior? I don't think so. But according to Trump, women let you get away with it when you are rich and famous. Of course, does he even consider the women who feel violated after he does it? Just because they don't go to the police doesn't mean it's okay dude.
In that case, Trump was discussing a totally different set of circumstances. That was over a pageant that was held many years in his past and he was on a bus boasting. And he stated the females allowed his actions.

According to Trump, women allow it. Should you pass a law saying to men they must never allow it?
Trump was talking of the time he owned a pageant. He was not discussing the case of the woman accusing him after she alleges she was in the same store shopping as he was. I find her story all made up.

The only she I mentioned that you refer to was the females of the pageant where he bragged they allowed him to feel their pussy.
I have no opinion as to the validity of this statement. It seemed to me at the time to be locker room chatting by a man who wanted to seem masculine.
As to the female in the store, I have no reason to believe her statement.

No president that I am aware of lowered murder rates.

Me neither, I was just saying that crime rate was lower under Trump because we had a functioning government with rules in place.

The only she I mentioned that you refer to was the females of the pageant where he bragged they allowed him to feel their pussy.
I have no opinion as to the validity of this statement. It seemed to me at the time to be locker room chatting by a man who wanted to seem masculine.
As to the female in the store, I have no reason to believe her statement.
Based on what we know about Trump I have no reason not to believe her.

I think it's weird an otherwise nice seeming guy like you would like a candidate like Trump. Yes America is going to hell but it aint because of gays. It's because of cons. Stupid poor cons who go along with rich greedy liars.

Forum List

Back