Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

Ha. You're the one pulling a Ravi strawman douchebag. Unless of course you can show me where I ever say anything about joo hating trrrrrrrrst.

I won't hold my breath. :doubt:

And while you're failing to produce any evidence to back up that bullshit strawman accusation, you can likewise fail trying to produce anything to support the accusation that I support invading nations, let alone on the basis of Christian beliefs.

Bottom line...Fail.

yea, you fail alright. Like I said.. go actually READ the article and then reread this thread and tell me that such preventative measures to keep a full third of the fucking global population from being stereotyped into toddler fodder isn't a valid concern.

I did read the article douchebag.

I speak for me, I don't speak for anyone else and nobody else speaks for me.

I have no double standard where free speech is concerned.

You do.

You fail.

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. :lol:

Again, it's fun to watch you act like Ravir when you get your ass handed to you like she is handed hers. The only difference is that it takes a fucking forklift to lift hers and a jaybird to lift yours.

You do.

You fail.

Hey, if you want to ignore the reflexive knee jerk testimony of your own thread then so be it. The first 10 posts read like a niggermania commentary of the BET awards but yea, dude... those pesky fucking sand ******* are getting to eat the big piece of chicken! wahhh fucking wahhhh!

You do.

You fail.

Hey, if you want to ignore the reflexive knee jerk testimony of your own thread then so be it. The first 10 posts read like a niggermania commentary of the BET awards but yea, dude... those pesky fucking sand ******* are getting to eat the big piece of chicken! wahhh fucking wahhhh!

And in your mind that somehow means I have a double standard? :cuckoo:

Dude, seriously, you're starting to look as ludicrous as Ravi in the heredity thread.

Oh wait, my bad. You're the one that's always like that. She was being like you. :lol:

:lol:

Fucking A it means you have a double standard. Again, I have NEVER seen you post a single thread about FREE SPEECH when it comes to germany.. yet, when the UN passes something protecting a third of the worlds population from the same knee jerk bullshit RIFE in this thread you scream that the sky is falling. THAT is what we call a double standard here in the real world.

Now, you can accuse whomever you want of pulling a ravi and readers are free to scroll up and check for themselves. It's really no sweat from my nutsack. And, by all means, ignore that if ravi DID act like me she'd know how to use EVIDENCE like mud hole goulashes instead of crying "of course not. but, blah blah blah?".. But, that was YOUR retort, wasn't it Mr. Ravir?

You're such a characature dude!

I already told you I oppose the German laws restricting free speech.

Now you're saying I must start a thread about it to prove it? That's pretty stupid, even for you.

Come to think of it, I've never seen you start a thread about not liking sand ****** cock in your ass. So I guess we can conclude you do like it. :rofl:

behead citizens... blow up toddlers and other various civilian collateral damage in the name of phantom WMDs and burning bush mythology.. yea.. clearly muslims should wear the adjectives like badges just like you people do. for christs sakes some of you are beyond retarded.

Excellent point! Because everyone knows how these Slims were all about peace, love and harmony for the 3,000 years before Bush. :rofl:

Ahh.. I see you are not counting the crusades then. gotcha. Is operation Do As I Say Not As I Do a go then? If your narrow ass view of history only wants to gander at muslims then I guess it's no wonder why you'd be crying foul despite how many christians and jews are actually out bombing the holy shit out of, and occupying foreign nations in the last 100 years.
if it werent for muslim aggresstion, the crusades would never have happened

You're such a characature dude!

I already told you I oppose the German laws restricting free speech.

Now you're saying I must start a thread about it to prove it? That's pretty stupid, even for you.

Come to think of it, I've never seen you start a thread about not liking sand ****** cock in your ass. So I guess we can conclude you do like it. :rofl:

hey, THIS big bad verdict caused you to post a thread... I wonder what the midigating factor was that set you off HERE and not the last time Germany convicted holocaust deniers...

Im pretty sure i can guess.

Funny, sand ****** cock wasn't the subject of your sky is falling chicken little routine... Way to continue with your ravi impersonation.

Excellent point! Because everyone knows how these Slims were all about peace, love and harmony for the 3,000 years before Bush. :rofl:

Ahh.. I see you are not counting the crusades then. gotcha. Is operation Do As I Say Not As I Do a go then? If your narrow ass view of history only wants to gander at muslims then I guess it's no wonder why you'd be crying foul despite how many christians and jews are actually out bombing the holy shit out of, and occupying foreign nations in the last 100 years.

:rofl:

HERE YOU GO MANIFOLD. ENJOY THE TYPE OF BULLSHIT THAT CAUSES THE UN TO VOTE ON THE CRAW UP YOUR ASS TODAY.

:thup:

read that again just for fun... see, if it were not for MUSLIMS then CHRISTIANS would not have had to attack jerusalem again and again and again and again etc...

you know.. much like we see THESE days...

:cool:

:rofl:

HERE YOU GO MANIFOLD. ENJOY THE TYPE OF BULLSHIT THAT CAUSES THE UN TO VOTE ON THE CRAW UP YOUR ASS TODAY.

:thup:

read that again just for fun... see, if it were not for MUSLIMS then CHRISTIANS would not have had to attack jerusalem again and again and again and again etc...

you know.. much like we see THESE days...

:cool:
hey asshole, if the muslims hadnt attack Jerusalem in the first place, the christians wouldnt have had to respond, now would they?

Last edited:
it's all God's fault. After all if He's so fucking great, why didn't he send everyone the same memo?

While I can't say I support the resolution (mostly because I am a believer in free speech, and don't like the idea of censorship) Islam and Muslims are badly misrepresented and maligned in a lot of media around the world. This is a bad thing, and it should be discouraged. Just not with law.

And Shogun is right that the reactions in this thread are practically a case study on the kind of defamation of an entire group, who are in reality very diverse in their religious and political beliefs.

Jeesh...

Why does it matter how many Jews there are and how many Muslims there are? The resolution is idiotic.
wow, i agree

this measure is stupid and limits freedom of speach
just as stupid as Germany's holocaust laws
i prefer to let moronic idiots spew their garbage and let everyone know just what a moronic idiot they are

Jeesh...

Why does it matter how many Jews there are and how many Muslims there are? The resolution is idiotic.
wow, i agree

this measure is stupid and limits freedom of speach
just as stupid as Germany's holocaust laws
i prefer to let moronic idiots spew their garbage and let everyone know just what a moronic idiot they are
Yep, that's why we don't put you on ignore. ;)

The resolution is useless and a waste of time. Ignorant people are going to continue spouting prejudiced vitriol whether the UN approves of it or not... there are plenty of threats more dangerous and more imminent than religious prejudice that the UN can choose to focus on instead.

Forum List

Back