Yep, the UN is retarded and Muslims are hypersenstive douchebags.

And what about you Soggy, do you agree with the German law?

of course not. but, that law is not meant to protect a third of the global population either. It's nothing more than historic conjecture forced at gunpoint. Are you willing to suggest that a third of the global population are terrorists, jooo killers and toddler corpses in training based solely on their religious affiliation?

And what about you Soggy, do you agree with the German law?

of course not. but, blah blah blah?

You condemn one while supporting the other. Again, not surprised. Consistency has never exactly been one of your hallmarks. :eusa_whistle:

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

All religions do have a dark side, but I am not sure moral equivalency is appropriate here under the circumstances of what Christianity is in practice and stands for in the contemporary world today vs. what Islam is and stands for today.

Islam poses an existential threat to all those who do not express and submit to their theology. This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. Their radicals have simply decided to carry the concept out.

All religions do have a dark side, but I am not sure moral equivalency is appropriate here under the circumstances of what Christianity is in practice and stands for in the contemporary world today vs. what Islam is and stands for today.

Islam poses an existential threat to all those who do not express and submit to their theology. This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. They have simply decided to carry the concept out.

oh of COURSE, dude.. moral equivalence is only applicable if the side you identify with benefits, eh?

I can quote no less than half a dozen scriptures from the bible that say exactly what you think only the koran states. Feel free to ask for evidence. I LOVE posting scripture.

Islam poses an existential threat to all those who do not express and submit to their theology. This is not something just of the radical side of Islam; it is in the Koran. Their radicals have simply decided to carry the concept out.
I don't think any of that matters. This is just retarded and I hope the US was one of the ones that didn't vote to approve.

Muslim nations have argued that religions, in particular Islam, must be shielded from criticism in the media and other areas of public life.

Such arrogance will certainly backfire.

Hell if freedom of speech is on the chopping block, I say we put religion right up there with it and ban them both.

problem solved.

Not all Muslims are created equally evil,

Just like not all Christians.

Some of them are just hung up in the mindset of the Crusades.

of course not. but, blah blah blah?

You condemn one while supporting the other. Again, not surprised. Consistency has never exactly been one of your hallmarks. :eusa_whistle:

Pulling a Ravir, eh? I can't say that I'm shocked. After all, if you actually read the article beyond the headline you'd see that it accurately conveys the illogical stereotype that permeats this thread. Someone says Muslim and you people scream joo hating trrrrrrst DESPITE the FACT that the muslim religion has no indicative correlation with violence. Well, no more than your pussy christian ass during this full blown feat of ignoring whose religion is ACTUALLY invading nations and shrugging off innocent deaths. Your entire position requires that you maintain a blind double standard in the application of your stereotypes.

Ha. You're the one pulling a Ravi strawman douchebag. Unless of course you can show me where I ever say anything about joo hating trrrrrrrrst.

I won't hold my breath. :doubt:

Ha. You're the one pulling a Ravi strawman douchebag. Unless of course you can show me where I ever say anything about joo hating trrrrrrrrst.

And while you're failing to produce any evidence to back up that bullshit strawman accusation, you can likewise fail trying to produce anything to support the accusation that I support invading nations, let alone on the basis of Christian beliefs.

Bottom line...Fail.

What do you think the purpose of this UN resolution is, guy? Again, had you taken the time to READ the fucking article instead of cum in your pants after reading only the headline... Why do you think this thread is so funny given all the knee jerk muslim shit talking that IMMEDIATELY hit the fan?

You see, Mani, this is why you are the understudy and I am the star.

New Topics

Forum List

Back