Yep... looks just like an interglacial cycle to me

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Global Warming : Feature Articles

I got this link from one of the global warming religious fanatics. He posted the first graph as proof positive that we are doomed. He even said that our temperature could increase as much as 6C next century. The problem is though, the 2nd graph came from the same link. So you know that he saw it because it was literally three inches away from the graph he relied upon to predict doom and despair. Those of you who know me know that I believe that what is occurring to day is because we are in an interglacial cycle. The 2nd graph proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. So I want to thank that global warming religious fanatic for leading me to the graph that he will be shown over and over again every single time he or one of his fellow religious fanatics posts a stupid temperature plot showing a steep upward trend. I invite anyone who feels the same way to do the same.

Wow... doesn't that look like we have a problem!!!!
proxy-based_temperature_reconstruction.png

Not really. It is all part of a natural cycle that has been occurring for the past 400,000 years.
epica_temperature.png

By your own chart, Dingleberry, the last one thousand years has been cooling, as should be the case considering where we are at in the Milakovic Cycles. However, the rapid rise of the last 150 years should not be there, and would not be there except for the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere.

Kosh, our species in only 200,000 years old. So the whole of the temperature record is irrelevant for what is happening today. And if you want to look closely at the geological record, whenever there has been a rapid increase in GHGs, such as the PT event, there has been an extinction event.

By your own chart, Dingleberry, the last one thousand years has been cooling, as should be the case considering where we are at in the Milakovic Cycles. However, the rapid rise of the last 150 years should not be there, and would not be there except for the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere.

Kosh, our species in only 200,000 years old. So the whole of the temperature record is irrelevant for what is happening today. And if you want to look closely at the geological record, whenever there has been a rapid increase in GHGs, such as the PT event, there has been an extinction event.
You like my graphs. They came from the exact same webpage you got your graph from. In fact, you had to scroll past it to get to yours, you dumbfuck.

I can see the exact same saw tooth behavior in ALL interglacial cycles, you dumbfuck. But what these graphs really prove is your intellectual dishonesty when you only posted the first graph in the other thread and did not fully disclose all of the information and came to the wrong conclusion. So that not only makes you a dumbfuck but a dishonest dumbfuck too.

Global Warming : Feature Articles

Wow... doesn't that look like we have a problem!!!!

Not really. It is all part of a natural cycle that has been occurring for the past 400,000 years.
epica_temperature.png

Do you see the saw tooth behavior in all interglacial cycles where it cools and then spikes up. That's what we are seeing now, dumbfuck.

This cooling cooling trend followed by an increase is a saw tooth on the interglacial cycle.

Do you see the saw tooth behavior, dumbfuck?
epica_temperature.png

Forum List

Back