Techno-Tyrants try to Whack Dr. Roy Spencer

You must be a 2nd account of old crock's. You babble the stupidest of things.
Dr. Roy Spencer does Not Deny global warming or AGW, as it is called.
Warming denier? Dr Roy Spencer goes Out of his way to state He Believes in AGW!

Now you call AGW advocates deniers, freaks.
You are pathetic and stupid all rolled up into a giant booger.
Really you Loudmouth always-wrong Clown? You can't even read the link and text I posted top of the last page.
So many willfully Ignorant here. This thread is especially stupid.. as you would expect.
More from Link at top of last page.

"...In an interview with conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh on February 28, 2007, Spencer stated that he didn't believe "catastrophic manmade global warming" was occurring. He also criticized climate models, saying "The people that have built the climate models that predict global warming believe they have sufficient physics in those models to predict the future. I believe they don't. I believe the climate system, the weather as it is today in the real world shows a stability that they do not yet have in those climate models.[26] Roy Spencer is also included in a film that argues against the theory of man-made global warming called The Great Global Warming Swindle.
[.....]
Spencer has published two books on climate change: In 2008, Climate Confusion: How Global Warming Hysteria Leads to Bad Science, Pandering Politicians and Misguided Policies that Hurt the Poor,[27] and in 2010, The Great Global Warming Blunder: How Mother Nature Fooled the World’s Top Climate Scientists.[28][29]

Spencer is a signatory to "An Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming",[30][31] which states that "We believe Earth and its ecosystems—created by God's intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence—are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception. Recent global warming is one of many Natural Cycles of warming and cooling in geologic history."[32] He believes that most climate change is natural in origin, the result of long-term changes in the Earth's albedo and that anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions have caused some warming, but that its warming influence is small compared to natural, internal, chaotic fluctuations in global average cloud cover.[33] This view Contradicts the Scientific consensus that "most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to Human activities".[34]""

elektra, just another beauty in this POS wunder-thread.
OUCHER.
and such a loudmouth you were too with an excerpt you quoted contradicting you.

`

Last edited:
but since we are in the increased El-Nino rate it does not cool down long enough to create a long-term cooling period that YOU seek but the cooling down since 2016 peak is obvious as it is now .67C cooler than it was in 2016 that is an obvious cooling trend!

I dont doubt anything in that animated link. But taking a one year MAXIMUM (your .67) from an El Nino and wishing that to be a "cooling trend" in any way significant to CLIMATE because all the following years have the SAME MEAN "step-up" that I'm seeing in the sat graph -- is a BIG stretch.

OF course you expect El Ninos to cool down. But ALL the years SINCE 2014 or so have a MEAN about 0.26DegC higher then from 2000 to 2014. REGARDLESS of how much heat got sent up by a 1 or 2 yr El Nino event. In that 22 year period -- there IS no TREND to cooling. It remained flat from 2000 to 2014 and then pretty flat AGAIN from 2014 to 2021 -- but HIGHER by about 2 decades of warming that SUDDENLY happened and REMAINED.

What you're arguing is that free speech is not ECONOMICALLY free anymore. That accesx to speech doesn't even resemble the democratic potential of the internet invention. If you're forced to PAY for it because the techo-tyrants have a virtual monopoly and CARTEL on web site advertising as the GINOROUS and only brokers of advertising -- then YOU personally dont get the same benefit of completely free speech that other clients do.

It's a hurdle for some that SMART cookies dont want to see as an IMPEDIMENT to hosting discussion and debate on the Internet.

YOU AND I are on shaky ground because USMB is ATTEMPTING to be a last refuge of ANY social media that is FAIR AND BALANCED. It's COMING for USMB. It's a matter of time. Ad services get pulled, the site is UNSELLABLE (value ruined) and either the MEMBERS start coughing bucks for supplies, servers, hosting and a maintenance staff or we go away.

Did I make it a tad realler for ya? :poke:

Golly Miss Molly......
BHU said this would happen ...what?....3 years maybe 5 years ago ??
Damn....seems everything I predict (and get ridiculed by the Peanut Gallery for (not you) eventually proves 100% correct.
Hate me......block me....but NO ONE here can deny nearly everything I predict comes to pass 3, 4, 5 or more years later.

Want to know what's next? Search my past posts.

But YES...as I have said before...on our current trajectory, ALL forums that allow Rightwing talk will be censored one way or the other.
They are also going to begin confiscating guns on a surprisingly large scale and there will be shockingly little resistance......
With ONE caveat......
And that is if there is a significant catastrophic intervening event such as a major war between the super powers or another real and large scale human catastrophe. Ironically, such an event might actually speed up the process de[pending on too may variables for me to crunch at this junction.
There will be a FEW, rare and widely spaced shoot outs with government forces but they will be suppressed quickly because too few will be willing to sacrifice.

By the way.....
Google demonetized my Adsense revenue about 5 years ago at the beginning of this new era of techno dominance and oppression.
They flat out STOLE money that was owed to me. They got the advertising but never paid me for the use of my site to earn it.

Conservative idiots who remain faithful to Facebook, Twitter, Google services etc are a large part of the reason they are so empowered.
Every moron who has an anti Left, Pro Constitution, Pro 2A stance that still relies on YouTube is about as dumb as bricks.

Last edited:
Really you Loudmouth always-wrong Clown? You can't even read the link and text I posted top of the last page.
So many willfully Ignorant here. This thread is especially stupid.. as you would expect.
More from Link at top of last page.

"...In an interview with conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh on February 28, 2007, Spencer stated that he didn't believe "catastrophic manmade global warming" was occurring. He also criticized climate models, saying "The people that have built the climate models that predict global warming believe they have sufficient physics in those models to predict the future. I believe they don't. I believe the climate system, the weather as it is today in the real world shows a stability that they do not yet have in those climate models.[26] Roy Spencer is also included in a film that argues against the theory of man-made global warming called The Great Global Warming Swindle.
[.....]
Spencer has published two books on climate change: In 2008, Climate Confusion: How Global Warming Hysteria Leads to Bad Science, Pandering Politicians and Misguided Policies that Hurt the Poor,[27] and in 2010, The Great Global Warming Blunder: How Mother Nature Fooled the World’s Top Climate Scientists.[28][29]

Spencer is a signatory to "An Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming",[30][31] which states that "We believe Earth and its ecosystems—created by God's intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence—are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception. Recent global warming is one of many Natural Cycles of warming and cooling in geologic history."[32] He believes that most climate change is natural in origin, the result of long-term changes in the Earth's albedo and that anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions have caused some warming, but that its warming influence is small compared to natural, internal, chaotic fluctuations in global average cloud cover.[33] This view Contradicts the Scientific consensus that "most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to Human activities".[34]""

elektra, just another beauty in this POS wunder-thread.
OUCHER.
and such a loudmouth you were too with an excerpt you quoted contradicting you.

`
You are stupid. Dr. Roy Spencer does believe in man made global warming. Again abu/old crock you are dead ass wrong and a huge fool about it.

1. I believe the climate system has warmed (we produce one of the global datasets that shows just that, which is widely used in the climate community), and that CO2 emissions from fossil fuel burning contributes to that warming. I’ve said this for many years.

You still living 3 decades back in the days when a misplaced "-" sign caused a 0.01% error huh?

UAH NOW up to 4th or 5th revision. Hit me with all the NEWER "errors" that you've found.

you are such a fucking LIAR!!!
UAH are still fucking with the data in v6. Here is a paper from 2017:

"The annual average anomaly for 2021 was +0.134 deg. C above the 30-year mean (1991-2020), which places it as the 8th warmest year in the 43 year satellite record, behind 2016, 2020, 1998, 2019, 2017,2010, and 2015.

You understand that he is saying there is a COOLING trend since 2015?
How can there be a "cooling trend" since 2015 when there are 4 years after 2015 that were warmer than 2015?

You are stupid. Dr. Roy Spencer does believe in man made global warming. Again abu/old crock you are dead ass wrong and a huge fool about it.

1. I believe the climate system has warmed (we produce one of the global datasets that shows just that, which is widely used in the climate community), and that CO2 emissions from fossil fuel burning contributes to that warming. I’ve said this for many years.
He seems mentally ill, Like YOU.
His statements, Books, appearance on Limbaugh, Evangelical statment, ID, statement, etc, all prove he is a Denier and Mental case.
Absolutely.
The cherry-picked little 'take back' (embarrassment due to Continued Warming) on his blog after 15 Years of Denial does not change that.

In fact ST!LL on his blog. Top of the page on THE Topic!
("Global Warming, natural or manmade" says the link. Truncated in the Title)

Global Warming​

“Global warming” refers to the global-average temperature increase that has been observed over the last one hundred years or more. But to many politicians and the public, the term carries the implication that mankind is responsible for that warming. This website describes evidence from my group’s government-funded research that suggests global warming is mostly Natural, and that the climate system is quite Insensitive to humanity’s greenhouse gas emissions and aerosol pollution.
Believe it or not, very little research has ever been funded to search for natural mechanisms of warming…it has simply been assumed that global warming is manmade. This assumption is rather easy for scientists since we do not have enough accurate global data for a long enough period of time to see whether there are natural warming mechanisms at work."​

What a LYING NUT JOB.
This deluded Freak needs to be in an institution.
And elektra can go **** himself because Wiki's evidence across the media spectrum is Unequivocal, as is HIS current website.

His website, another section.

Global Warming Theory in a Nutshell

(Updated June 3, 2019)​

"...A confusion between forcing and feedback (loosely speaking, cause and effect) when observing cloud behavior has led to the illusion of a sensitive climate system, when in fact our best satellite observations (when carefully and properly interpreted) suggest an IN-sensitive climate system.

Finally, if the climate system is Insensitive, this means that the extra carbon dioxide we pump into the atmosphere is Not enough to cause the observed warming over the last 100 years — some Natural mechanism must be involved. Here you can read about one candidate: the Pacific Decadal Oscillation, which reflects whether we are in a multi-decadal period of stronger El Ninos (which produce global warmth) or La Nina (which produces global coolness). Other possibilities for natural changes in the climate system also exist.".."​

What a LYING Schizophrenic Freak.
He's 100% Liar, 100% Committable, or BOTH.
Elektra-cuted.

`
(FYI, the troll 'ding' is now on ignore due to endless stalking and gratuitous harassment of my threads/posts in Environment with repeat and already answered baits. Recently even following me down to the Sci section where he doesn't post to do same)

Last edited:
(FYI, the troll 'ding' is now on ignore due to endless stalking and gratuitous harassment of my threads/posts in Environment with repeat and already answered baits. Recently even following me down to the Sci section where he doesn't post to do same)
:rofl:

His statements, Books, appearance on Limbaugh, Evangelical statment, ID, statement, etc, all prove he is a Denier and Mental case.
Absolutely.
The cherry-picked little 'take back' (embarrassment due to Continued Warming) on his blog after 15 Years of Denial does not change that.

Global Warming​

“Global warming” refers to the global-average temperature increase that has been observed over the last one hundred years or more. But to many politicians and the public, the term carries the implication that mankind is responsible for that warming. This website describes evidence from my group’s government-funded research that suggests global warming is mostly Natural, and that the climate system is quite Insensitive to humanity’s greenhouse gas emissions and aerosol pollution.
Believe it or not, very little research has ever been funded to search for natural mechanisms of warming…it has simply been assumed that global warming is manmade. This assumption is rather easy for scientists since we do not have enough accurate global data for a long enough period of time to see whether there are natural warming mechanisms at work."​

What a LYING NUT JOB.
And elektra can go **** himself because Wiki's evidence across the media spectrum is Unequivocal, as is HIS current website.

(Updated June 3, 2019)​

"...A confusion between forcing and feedback (loosely speaking, cause and effect) when observing cloud behavior has led to the illusion of a sensitive climate system, when in fact our best satellite observations (when carefully and properly interpreted) suggest an IN-sensitive climate system.

Finally, if the climate system is Insensitive, this means that the extra carbon dioxide we pump into the atmosphere is Not enough to cause the observed warming over the last 100 years — some Natural mechanism must be involved. Here you can read about one candidate: the Pacific Decadal Oscillation, which reflects whether we are in a multi-decadal period of stronger El Ninos (which produce global warmth) or La Nina (which produces global coolness). Other possibilities for natural changes in the climate system also exist.".."​

Elektra-cuted.

`
Hahahaha,
Abu dabba due, certainly a fool, maybe the same user as old crock.
It is great to see the little whiner turn into a crier.

Hahahaha,
Abu dabba due, certainly a fool, maybe the same user as old crock.
It is great to see the little whiner turn into a crier.
IOW, twice in a row you and your Really LOUD and FOUL MOUTH were refuted.
That's what I do 100%/180° rebuttal.
(That's why you're so sore)
And I used YOUR LINK the second time you blazingly stupid clown!
What an Idiot you look like now huh.

No topical content.
(and PS old Rocks is Mr Magoo/a spray poster compared to my Laser sharp rebuttals and Body Blow OPs.
His OPs that are nebulous and frequent. Mine are THEE major issues of the debate and only have to be bumped back up to deal with/refute any contrary view)
`

Last edited:
you are such a fucking LIAR!!!
UAH are still fucking with the data in v6. Here is a paper from 2017:

I'm so certain you understood EVERY WORD in that paper and are COMPLETELY objective about HUGE DAMAGE done to the sat record -- that I had to take an Advil for my ribs after laughing all the way thru READING this SHOCKING AND DAMNING report. :auiqs.jpg:

There's 6 different spectral/spatial VIEWS available on the MSUnits onboard. BOTH RSS and UAH have altered how they select those for DIFFERENT ALTITUDES of the atmos over the years. Your FIRST MAJOR error is assuming that ANY RSS/UAH disagreement, regardless how TINY IT IS is the fault of UAH and NOT RSS.

IN FACT - NOBODY may be at fault.. It's NOT LIKE THAT FABLED (in your weak mind) misplaced "-" resulting in a REAL 0.01% error. These are DISAGREEMENTS on what it is the IDEAL weighting of all available MSUnit channels. Which is for THEM to work out and defend. NOT US.

Did ya even take a peek at the FINDINGS? Of course ya didn't.

Here's the BIG INTOLERABLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD disagreement between UAH/RSS using a 25 YEAR filter on the data set. This set is ONLY for North polar LOWER TROP data. And that relates to difference in VIEW angle on the different channels. Red is UAH. Blue is RSS.

full-jtech-d-16-0121.1-f1.jpg

Somebody's gotta hang for that right? Hang them BOTH DUDE !!!! All these "diffs" are related to weird oblique angles when you get to the poles. AND a disagreement about balancing LTL And LTS (lower troposphere and lower stratosphere) measurements into estimating the warming at the surface.

I'm BREATHLESSY waiting for your brilliance in CHOOSING the correct method.

:banana:

Oh. And I'm not a liar. And even if I was it's better than being a sham at determining what's stupid or lying.

BTW -- I dont know this for certain -- but the ONE guy writing that critique MAY have a bias in the bun for UAH. Because I only saw critiques of POLAR DATA from the sats. It could turn out that whoever has worse performance at the POLES has BETTER performance EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE GLOBE. That's why you shouldn't throw these insults unless youre capable and motivated enough to EVEN TRY to understand the debate. At least the sats COVER (most) of the poles. The thermometer army doesn't have a load of troops stationed on the ice flows up there.

By the way.....
Google demonetized my Adsense revenue about 5 years ago at the beginning of this new era of techno dominance and oppression.
They flat out STOLE money that was owed to me. They got the advertising but never paid me for the use of my site to earn it.

Sounds like your a candidate for "reparations" once we explode the death star.

LOL...

IOW, twice in a row you and your Really LOUD and FOUL MOUTH were refuted.
That's what I do 100%/180° rebuttal.
(That's why you're so sore)
And I used YOUR LINK the second time you blazingly stupid clown!
What an Idiot you look like now huh.

No topical content.
(and PS old Rocks is Mr Magoo/a spray poster compared to my Laser sharp rebuttals and Body Blow OPs.
His OPs that are nebulous and frequent. Mine are THEE major issues of the debate and only have to be bumped back up to deal with/refute any contrary view)
`
You are a piss ant liar, you said you put me on ignore. Not only can aba dabba due not make sense out of what he/she posts, but when caught with his/her pants down, he/she lies about it.

Miami is not under water as aba dabba due states
The consensus of scientists, that discussion aba dabba due hides from
two other claims abu afuck makes, is that wind and solar will work in the future?

Now abu the moron cant wrap his tiny brain around the fact that Dr. Roy Spencer does state that AGW is real.

I am ignored by aba dabba due, yet aba dabba doggy due still reads and replies to my comments.

a pathetic liar that thinks a google link is a wild card that winds his hand

Absolutely.

Global Warming​

What a LYING NUT JOB.

(Updated June 3, 2019)​

Elektra-cuted.

`
And now, abu dumb fuck shows how stupid he/she really is.

abu dabba due does not realize that GW and AGW are two different things.

you linked to a definition of Global Warming, not Anthropogenic Global Warming

Are you really that desperate, that pathetic, I guess you are, you did it

I dont doubt anything in that animated link. But taking a one year MAXIMUM (your .67) from an El Nino and wishing that to be a "cooling trend" in any way significant to CLIMATE because all the following years have the SAME MEAN "step-up" that I'm seeing in the sat graph -- is a BIG stretch.

OF course you expect El Ninos to cool down. But ALL the years SINCE 2014 or so have a MEAN about 0.26DegC higher then from 2000 to 2014. REGARDLESS of how much heat got sent up by a 1 or 2 yr El Nino event. In that 22 year period -- there IS no TREND to cooling. It remained flat from 2000 to 2014 and then pretty flat AGAIN from 2014 to 2021 -- but HIGHER by about 2 decades of warming that SUDDENLY happened and REMAINED.

Oh, dear I never once stated that the current cooling trend from 2016 stopped the long running global warming trendline or talked about a step down event with the current cooling since 2016 the whole reason why I keep talking about this undeniable cooling run SINCE 2016 is to show that once again CO2 fails to stop it which is quite significant as it is yet another 6 years of negative news about the overrated trace supermolecule.

Never talked about any years BEFORE 2016 thus your argument is.... out of date.

Meanwhile just above your post was my POST 44 admonishing Rockhead about the warming trend per decade of .14C/decade (now .13C with the latest January 2022 update) Oops that means I am well aware of the decades long underlying warming trend which continues since 1979.

===

"The annual average anomaly for 2021 was +0.134 deg. C above the 30-year mean (1991-2020), which places it as the 8th warmest year in the 43 year satellite record, behind 2016, 2020, 1998, 2019, 2017,2010, and 2015.

The linear warming trend since January, 1979 remains at +0.14 C/decade (+0.12 C/decade over the global-averaged oceans, and +0.18 C/decade over global-averaged land)."

===

Which is higher .70C in 2016 or .03C in 2022?

It has been cooling since 2016 down from the peak of .70C to the January 2022 level of .03C

That is a fact you should acknowledge.

Last edited:
Golly Miss Molly......
BHU said this would happen ...what?....3 years maybe 5 years ago ??
Damn....seems everything I predict (and get ridiculed by the Peanut Gallery for (not you) eventually proves 100% correct.
Hate me......block me....but NO ONE here can deny nearly everything I predict comes to pass 3, 4, 5 or more years later.

Want to know what's next? Search my past posts.

But YES...as I have said before...on our current trajectory, ALL forums that allow Rightwing talk will be censored one way or the other.
They are also going to begin confiscating guns on a surprisingly large scale and there will be shockingly little resistance......
With ONE caveat......
And that is if there is a significant catastrophic intervening event such as a major war between the super powers or another real and large scale human catastrophe. Ironically, such an event might actually speed up the process de[pending on too may variables for me to crunch at this junction.
There will be a FEW, rare and widely spaced shoot outs with government forces but they will be suppressed quickly because too few will be willing to sacrifice.

By the way.....

Conservative idiots who remain faithful to Facebook, Twitter, Google services etc are a large part of the reason they are so empowered.
Every moron who has an anti Left, Pro Constitution, Pro 2A stance that still relies on YouTube is about as dumb as bricks.

I keep trying to convince people to stop relying on websites that can control your commentary, why not create your own FORUM where you own the database and allow for real free speech in it.

I gave up Faceborg a couple years ago when the hate and censorship was too much to ignore any longer.

Oh, dear I never once stated that the current cooling trend from 2016 stopped the long running global warming trendline or talked about a step down event with the current cooling since 2016 the whole reason why I keep talking about this undeniable cooling run SINCE 2016 is to show that once again CO2 fails to stop it which is quite significant as it is yet another 6 years of negative news about the overrated trace supermolecule.

Never talked about any years BEFORE 2016 thus your argument is.... out of date.

Meanwhile just above your post was my POST 44 admonishing Rockhead about the warming trend per decade of .14C/decade (now .13C with the latest January 2022 update) Oops that means I am well aware of the decades long underlying warming trend which continues since 1979.

===

The linear warming trend since January, 1979 remains at +0.14 C/decade (+0.12 C/decade over the global-averaged oceans, and +0.18 C/decade over global-averaged land)."

===

Which is higher .70C in 2016 or .03C in 2022?

It has been cooling since 2016 down from the peak of .70C to the January 2022 level of .03C

That is a fact you should acknowledge.
That is the 0.6 deg C rise they have been screaming doom and despair about. It is now GONE.... They are in agony that their predictions of doom are failing... AGAIN... :) Without this rise they cannot scream climate emergency, so they want it hidden. This is why Google has demonetized them. They are not bowing to the left wing control narrative and without fear they cannot win this fight. People fight when they are not driven by fear. The fear of freedom loss is a powerful thing and why they must silence those who show the fear in a climate emergency is unfounded. Use of fear, "if we don't do X" consumes the people so they use it to keep the masses at bay by creating it to their advantage.

Forum List

Back