Yellow is kaput

What an misrepresentation and ignorant post^^^^

The only flags I have hanging or waving are the American Flag and a Seahawks Super Bowl Flag

You can do whatever you want with your stupid flags.
Not from what I have seen in this thread and others , your support of Joe Biden

You calling other people racist while supporting Democrats that support BLM racism

Coldplay?

dave-chappelle-half-baked.gif

Yeah. Not familiar?

Trump's biggest mistake was listening to Fauci and shutting down.

It really wasn't. All Trump had to do was to say, "Well, frankly, I don't want to wear a fucking mask, but if that's what they recommend, then you can decide for yourself what you want to do."

That is all he had to say. He could have been a macho man and he could have let his public health team do their thing.

I fucking hated Trump and yet, I had to cut my balls off to admit it, but the first few weeks of the pandemic, the mother fucker actually looked..."presidential". I was pissed because I thought there was no way the fucker was going to lose the election then.

But, Trump being the dumbass that he is, proved me wrong.

Big cities squeeze more people into restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. Big cities also had far more cases. So it's not surprising big cities took longer to reopen. New York and Big cities in California did take the longest though. I'm not in a big city and with a Republican governor, it took about 6 months or so to fully reopen.
Yeah when biden got elected they opened back up. I guess that's why biden had more deaths, right?

Npr is blaming the threat of strike for the end of Yellow.

Article says 80% of Yellow's customers fled last week and did not return.

Surprising take from a left wing outlet.

Same thing happened to Churchill truck lines in Missouri a couple of decades back. A guy I used to vintage car race with was a truck driver for them and he said the union work rules were ridiculous. He figured 20% of the drivers were dead weight, not doing half as much work as him.

They too threatened a strike and the company closed down. They were fairly small, but that killed a couple of hundred jobs or so.

Forum List

Back