Bidenomics: Fitch downgrades USA long-term credit rating

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The notion of that stuttering fucktard with one finger in a 9-year old and the other one on the nuclear buttons should scare the living shit out of the credit agencies.

We'll be lucky to make it through this week. Tell me when the divorce is final.

texit.jpg

Why did they lower it you might ask...

“The repeated debt-limit political standoffs and last-minute resolutions have eroded confidence in fiscal management,” Fitch said Tuesday.

“In addition, the government lacks a medium-term fiscal framework, unlike most peers, and has a complex budgeting process.”

So, is this the fault of one person or one party or is it a group effort?

Market dropped 7% in one day when S&P downgraded.
That 2 outa 3 now.
Fitch:
Ratings Downgrade: The rating downgrade of the United States reflects the expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years, a high and growing general government debt burden, and the erosion of governance relative to 'AA' and 'AAA' rated peers over the last two decades that has manifested in repeated debt limit standoffs and last-minute resolutions.

LETS GO BRANDON!

Market dropped 7% in one day when S&P downgraded.
That 2 outa 3 now.
Fitch:
Ratings Downgrade: The rating downgrade of the United States reflects the expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years, a high and growing general government debt burden, and the erosion of governance relative to 'AA' and 'AAA' rated peers over the last two decades that has manifested in repeated debt limit standoffs and last-minute resolutions.

LETS GO BRANDON!

Yes, Biden alone is reasonable for the repeated debt limit standoffs and last-minute resolutions. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“The repeated debt-limit political standoffs and last-minute resolutions have eroded confidence in fiscal management,” Fitch said Tuesday.

“In addition, the government lacks a medium-term fiscal framework, unlike most peers, and has a complex budgeting process.”

Suddenly Bidenomics is meaningless!

Ya, of course you think Joe printing up a few extra trillion and dumping it into the economy is no big deal.

When your god did it during his 4 years you did not give one flying fuck. Thus you have no credibility on the subject.

Me, I have been bitching about the spending for 30 years no matter what party is in office.

This reminds me of when an alien race made a fake capt. picard and replaced him. He kept ordering they move the enterprise closer to the sun to see if they would follow orders until they all died.

Will we follow this fake president until we all die?

It interests me that they cite the debt celling as a problem when the US, for the first time in a while, solved that issues for multiple years. The timing tells me that this particular reason is just bullshit.

If It was the debt celling that drove this why are we downgraded now rather than when we were fighting over it every year?

Forum List

Back