Knight-Swift starts layoffs...America's second largest carrier...due to economic slowdown...

And YOU are giving ME a lecture about "...as long as your beloved party gains a few more votes you do not give a flying fuck about the pain caused in the process..."

What a joke.

Yep, I sure am. That is all you care about, I could not give a fuck about which party gets more votes , all I care about me and mine

I could not give a fuck about which party gets more votes...
tenor.gif

Wow.... That's not right...It's so far off it's not even wrong.

This is the indicator of REAL INFLATION....not the heavily doctored picked cherries DC is constantly putting out.

Jo
So can you quit squirming and answer the question?

Is the trucker shortage over or not?

70% of the domestic economy is retail and services; trucking is indeed a measure of what is happening, not Wall Street bubbles built on 7 or 10 giant companies like Apple and MS.
I didn't realize that 70% was wrapped up in those particular categories. That's actually huge.

So can you quit squirming and answer the question?

Is the trucker shortage over or not?
Lol...
Well.... Yeah like it or not I guess it has to be over. I wish it wasn't over like this... But yep no shortage right now.

Jo

I didn't realize that 70% was wrapped up in those particular categories. That's actually huge.

There are several categories in the mix, but producing actual goods is only around 11% of the domestic economy, govt. around 11%, and the rest mostly services, so it's actually worse than I implied. Construction, mining, and manufacturing are less than 18% or so, and much of that is govt. subsidized corporate welfare or dominated by illegal alien labor.

Last edited:
There are several categories in the mix, but producing actual goods is only around 11% of the domestic economy, govt. around 11%, and the rest mostly services, so it's actually worse than I implied. Construction, mining, and manufacturing are less than 18% or so, and much of that is govt. subsidized corporate welfare.

Certainly explains much.

The fun part about reading between the lines is you can make it say whatever you want.

From your own link the large carriers are not "still suffering", they are below last years levels (meaning they were not suffering last year) due to retailers being over stocked after all the good hung up during COVID were finally received.

Lets face it, you need economic disaster to happen to help the chances for your beloved party to gain a few more votes. Everything you read between the lines is based on the hope and prayer that the US economy tanks sometimes in the near future. As long as your beloved party gains a few more votes you do not give a flying fuck about the pain caused in the process

So...when did YOU last have anything to do with trucking in any way beyond getting a package delivered? Was it in the last year? The last decade? Ever?

Forum List

Back