Yeah, this about sums Trump up

Sheesh, you obviously suck as a lawyer but you'd make a great Lewinsky.

mmm. maybe not for Republicans though.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling, emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

I won't comment on how you were brought up, that is a topic which is and ought to be against the rules of this site.

It is sufficient to point out you aren't very bright, that is if your posts are a measure of your intelligence. Your efforts to be humorous fall flat.
bye-bye Mr Pres.
I have for months now thought Congress should remove Trump from office on general principle alone. After all, it's not as though his successor won't be a Republican.

I didn't know "general principal" was a matter of high crimes and misdemeanors.
Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

Please excuse Lumpy, he meant America needs liberal thought, speech and gazpacho.

I agree with what he stated, notwithstanding his spelling error; breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Not listening and simply reading tweets is harmful to every living thing!
breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Truly, for me it's not about liberal or illiberal, conservative or not conservative, ideas. It's simply a matter of sage, lawful and ethical comportment and expression. I don't have to agree with anyone's policy ideas for there are strong arguments for and against specific ideas and policies on both sides of a most matters. That isn't and has nothing to do with the nature of my disapprobation for Trump and Trumpkins. The problem I have pertains to their procrustean formulation that agitates for conclusions and preferences that defy even the most marginal animation of cognitive perspicacity. I find that simply unacceptable wherever and in whomever it be manifest because that is the behavior of rocks and creatures of only instinct. It is subhuman.

What laws has he broken to become a lawless President? Be specific and give a link or this is just another "President Trump has poopy pants thread".

Cripes its like every liberal on this board has turned into rdean. Sheesh.

Trump is asking how he can pardon himself. That doesn't sound a little nuts to you?

Desperate is what it is, and suggests a couple of things, he is somewhat attached to reality, as in touch as one might expect from a narcissist; and, he or his family have committed crimes. Of course it's likely he does not know that the SC has ruled if a person accepts a pardon, it is an admission of guilt.

So tell us all where the "justice" is in a political witch hunt that's gone on for 11 months now and found nothing, and is veering off in directions that's got nothing to do with COLLUSION?

How long did the Starr report take? One year? Two? Witch hunt? You call a guy that might have colluded with the Ruskies witch hunt? Interesting T...

Hope he does fire the special prosecutor. Then definitely bye-bye Mr Pres.

Trump's deeply worrisome New York Times interview reveals a lawless president

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Yeah, it's been, what, 44 years since we had a Saturday Night Massacre.

That ended well for the other guy...

You Nazis can't Nixon Trump. Bummer you're too fucking stupid to grasp that.

Let me get this right (pardon the pun). Y'all lefties lived through the eight years of the sleaze bag pervert era of the Clintons and you lived through the eight years of the Obama era of anti-Americanization and using federal agencies to spy on and intimidate political enemies and u'all saw the incredible screw up of "Operation Fast Furious" which caused the A.G. to resign while he was in contempt of congress for refusing to testify and y'all justified the image of the president eating freaking pizza while the valiant defenders at Benghazi ran out of ammunition and were killed in action but you think you have the evidence that "sums Trump up" in freaking six months. I hope the republican health care bill offers y'all insane lefties some therapy.

If that were true, you might have a point.

What laws has he broken to become a lawless President? Be specific and give a link or this is just another "President Trump has poopy pants thread".

Cripes its like every liberal on this board has turned into rdean. Sheesh.
From the piece:

In at least two exchanges, Trump was asked directly about the fact that Donald Trump jnr's email chain showed that the information offered to his campaign in advance of the now-notorious meeting came from the Russian government. In one of them, he strongly suggested that being open to such information was no biggie. In the other, he dismissed the offer itself as "standard political stuff".

sk072017dAPR20170720094526.jpg

So tell us all where the "justice" is in a political witch hunt that's gone on for 11 months now and found nothing, and is veering off in directions that's got nothing to do with COLLUSION?

How long did the Starr report take? One year? Two? Witch hunt? You call a guy that might have colluded with the Ruskies witch hunt? Interesting T...
At least limitations were put on Star. Mueller has none, and is already off into areas that have nothing to do with collusion, which to date there is zero evidence off.

Yep... witch hunt. This is about digging up dirt on Trump for the lefties to use in 2018, period. Mueller is a lefty, and so is every single one of the 14 people he has working for him. This is the dems gold mine.

bye-bye Mr Pres.
I have for months now thought Congress should remove Trump from office on general principle alone. After all, it's not as though his successor won't be a Republican.

Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)
bye-bye Mr Pres.

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

Yes, well, your opinion is clearly ill informed. The Gestapo (Hitler's at least) was a combination of ideology and "law" promulgating and enforcement organization, not simply a legislative body, which is all that the U.S. Congress is. Congress can pass laws and promulgate ideology, but it has no ability to enforce adherence to either. Thus, though in your opinion what I've described is a Gestapo body/action, it's not.

You may think something funny about the inanity of our current POTUS and/or your comment, but there's nothing funny about either. Both are rueful reflections of the ethical and intellectual depravity to which an electoral majority of our nation (by having elected Trump) and you have sunk.

I was responding to your previous delusional post where you ended up with this comment. "Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason"

All you presented was left wing butt hurt delusions under the guise of intelligence, sorry, I wasn't impressed.

What you want is pc control of words, beliefs, thoughts and perceived motivations that adhere to left wing dogma and a huge waste of taxpayers funds on, "Such a thing has never been tested" .. Trump won, accept reality and do your part to "Make America Great Again"..:popcorn:

10391399_609913899113547_5458210205408173110_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sheesh, you obviously suck as a lawyer but you'd make a great Lewinsky.

mmm. maybe not for Republicans though.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling, emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

I won't comment on how you were brought up, that is a topic which is and ought to be against the rules of this site.

It is sufficient to point out you aren't very bright, that is if your posts are a measure of your intelligence. Your efforts to be humorous fall flat.
bye-bye Mr Pres.

Please excuse Lumpy, he meant America needs liberal thought, speech and gazpacho.

I agree with what he stated, notwithstanding his spelling error; breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Not listening and simply reading tweets is harmful to every living thing!

Sheesh, talk about strained intelligence and meandering BS.... :uhh:

Hope he does fire the special prosecutor. Then definitely bye-bye Mr Pres.

Trump's deeply worrisome New York Times interview reveals a lawless president

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
It's obstruction of justice which is an impeachable offense. You think this POS can fire anyone who is investigating him and get away with it?
I see you don't have any morals. Par for the course.

The hardest job on the planet is defending DT.
Why would anyone want that task?
He doesn't care about you.
It's obvious he only cares about himself and his sheep adulating him.

bye-bye Mr Pres.

bye-bye Mr Pres.

Yes, well, your opinion is clearly ill informed. The Gestapo (Hitler's at least) was a combination of ideology and "law" promulgating and enforcement organization, not simply a legislative body, which is all that the U.S. Congress is. Congress can pass laws and promulgate ideology, but it has no ability to enforce adherence to either. Thus, though in your opinion what I've described is a Gestapo body/action, it's not.

You may think something funny about the inanity of our current POTUS and/or your comment, but there's nothing funny about either. Both are rueful reflections of the ethical and intellectual depravity to which an electoral majority of our nation (by having elected Trump) and you have sunk.

I was responding to your previous delusional post where you ended up with this comment. "Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason"

All you presented was left wing butt hurt delusions under the guise of intelligence, sorry, I wasn't impressed.

What you want is pc control of words, beliefs, thoughts and perceived motivations that adhere to left wing dogma and a huge waste of taxpayers funds on, "Such a thing has never been tested" .. Trump won, accept reality and do your part to "Make America Great Again"..:popcorn:

View attachment 139811
I wasn't impressed.

That's of no matter for you weren't bidden to be. If you are impressed, you are. If you aren't impressed, you aren't. It's of no consequence either way. Your being so or not wasn't, isn't and won't ever be among my expectations because you are a complete stranger to me. Truly, I don't care what you think of me or my remarks because, quite frankly, you don't cross my mind at all.

What you want is pc control of words, beliefs, thoughts and perceived motivations

What I want is carefully developed and, if one desires, expressed thoughts.

bye-bye Mr Pres.

View attachment 139811
I wasn't impressed.

That's of no matter for you weren't bidden to be. If you are impressed, you are. If you aren't impressed, you aren't. It's of no consequence either way. Your being so or not wasn't, isn't and won't ever be among my expectations because you are a complete stranger to me. Truly, I don't care what you think of me or my remarks because, quite frankly, you don't cross my mind at all.

What you want is pc control of words, beliefs, thoughts and perceived motivations

What I want is carefully developed and, if one desires, expressed thoughts.

Dude, release your animal and have some fun, do you ever feel the need to be blunt and bottom line?

Forum List

Back