Yeah, this about sums Trump up

Hope he does fire the special prosecutor. Then definitely bye-bye Mr Pres.

Trump's deeply worrisome New York Times interview reveals a lawless president

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Nixon refused to release the tapes to Archibald Cox. How well did that work out for President Nixon?

Conspiracy Theory I:

Trump has been in contact with Putin; no one knows what they spoke about. It's possible Trump asked for the best way to neutralize Mr. Mueller, Putin seems to have figured out a way to neutralize his
distractors - does Plutonium ring a bell?
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia

There was a crime. There is no crime here. How can you leftists be this stupid and still get on the internet?

If I understand your word salad, there is a crime if, when meeting with Putin, they conspired with methods to neutalize Mr Mueller.

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Nixon refused to release the tapes to Archibald Cox. How well did that work out for President Nixon?

Conspiracy Theory I:

Trump has been in contact with Putin; no one knows what they spoke about. It's possible Trump asked for the best way to neutralize Mr. Mueller, Putin seems to have figured out a way to neutralize his
distractors - does Plutonium ring a bell?
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia

There was a crime. There is no crime here. How can you leftists be this stupid and still get on the internet?

If I understand your word salad, there is a crime if, when meeting with Putin, they conspired with methods to neutalize Mr Mueller.

I don't think you are capable of understanding much of anything.

there is nothing "fake" about it, idiota...

obstruction of justice is illegal.

high crimes and misdemeanors is a very broad concept...

you were the same freaks who thought Clinton should be impeached for a blow job.

Sheesh, you obviously suck as a lawyer but you'd make a great Lewinsky.

mmm. maybe not for Republicans though.

quiet, you disgusting creeepy piece of garbage.

you were the same freaks who thought Clinton should be impeached for a blow job.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Let me get this right (pardon the pun). Y'all lefties lived through the eight years of the sleaze bag pervert era of the Clintons and you lived through the eight years of the Obama era of anti-Americanization and using federal agencies to spy on and intimidate political enemies and u'all saw the incredible screw up of "Operation Fast Furious" which caused the A.G. to resign while he was in contempt of congress for refusing to testify and y'all justified the image of the president eating freaking pizza while the valiant defenders at Benghazi ran out of ammunition and were killed in action but you think you have the evidence that "sums Trump up" in freaking six months. I hope the republican health care bill offers y'all insane lefties some therapy.

Last edited:

quiet, you disgusting creeepy piece of garbage.

Democrats, always trying to inhibit free speech, did you polish your Nazi jack boots today?

Stay away from my family business.

I wont produce m tax returns .

=

Russian money laundering.

not too much else it can be.

if this were Obama, RussianWingers would be on the WW lawn burning crosses, carrying ropes, lighting torches, and chanting hang the motherfucker.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

You saying trump lied?

Again?

Your brain is malfunctioning again. Slam your head against the nearest wall, see it that clears it up for you. Good luck.

How long have we heard this same old ignorant line of fantasy? Weve got Trump NOW!!!, NOW we have finally got Trump!!! Shit wake me up when he eats an overdone steak, Maybe then they will really have HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA comic relief is alive and well. There can be no obstruction of a damn thing when all you stupid piles of shit have is lies and conjecture. NOT A SINGLE LAW HAS BEEN BROKEN BY ANY MEMBER OF TRUMPS campaign staff on HIS BEHALF. The Flynn investigation had to do with things he did while he was still connected to the oshitass and just beginning to work for Trump team.The fact that the special council is prying into things that happened in 2008 means he has gone way outside the scope of an investigation into the Trump Campaign since it didn't even exist till 2015 But that is okay with you liberal piles of dogshit isn't it. All okay because when it ends and it will be ended sooner rather than later. The investigation into the DNC going back to the billyboy clinton obstruction and the oshitass/clinton treasonous assistance of Russia by supplying them with fissionable material mining rights for a few hundred million. Then we will see how you like the investigation going into their home field. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

Last edited:
bye-bye Mr Pres.
I have for months now thought Congress should remove Trump from office on general principle alone. After all, it's not as though his successor won't be a Republican.

I didn't know "general principal" was a matter of high crimes and misdemeanors.
Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)

bye-bye Mr Pres.
I have for months now thought Congress should remove Trump from office on general principle alone. After all, it's not as though his successor won't be a Republican.

Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)

It is clear, you use words that you don't know the meaning if.

bye-bye Mr Pres.

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling, emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

I won't comment on how you were brought up, that is a topic which is and ought to be against the rules of this site.

It is sufficient to point out you aren't very bright, that is if your posts are a measure of your intelligence. Your efforts to be humorous fall flat.
bye-bye Mr Pres.

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

Please excuse Lumpy, he meant America needs liberal thought, speech and gazpacho.

I agree with what he stated, notwithstanding his spelling error; breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Not listening and simply reading tweets is harmful to every living thing!

bye-bye Mr Pres.

Yes, well, your opinion is clearly ill informed. The Gestapo (Hitler's at least) was a combination of ideology and "law" promulgating and enforcement organization, not simply a legislative body, which is all that the U.S. Congress is. Congress can pass laws and promulgate ideology, but it has no ability to enforce adherence to either. Thus, though in your opinion what I've described is a Gestapo body/action, it's not.

You may think something funny about the inanity of our current POTUS and/or your comment, but there's nothing funny about either. Both are rueful reflections of the ethical and intellectual depravity to which an electoral majority of our nation (by having elected Trump) and you have sunk.

What laws has he broken to become a lawless President? Be specific and give a link or this is just another "President Trump has poopy pants thread".

Cripes its like every liberal on this board has turned into rdean. Sheesh.

Trump is asking how he can pardon himself. That doesn't sound a little nuts to you?

Forum List

Back