Trump Invites In The Wolves

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I admit I was somewhat baffled as to why the President would have @FailingNYTimes into the Oval for an interview. Surely he knows they'd use it to further undermine him if they could. And then I heard the conversation was recorded and it dawned on me what he'd done. First off, the recording won't let them misquote him and secondly, he knew if he threw them some tasty bait, they'd scarf it down. The comments on Session was that bait and Sessions would have resigned today if he wasn't in on it. The quote that was intended to set the trap was about Mueller. Within hours after he's said it, an "anonymous source" said that Mueller's Folly had indeed stepped over Trump's red line and is looking into his company's financial records.

170102084935-donald-trump-new-portrait-large-tease.jpg

You don't become the King of New York or President by making crazy statements and Trump never says anything without a purpose. That purpose, I believe, is to set Mueller's beheading into motion....and in fairly short order. I'm sure Comey's pal planned on being well-compensated for a couple years worth of invasion of privacy and setting perjury traps with a chance at bringing down a president. My bet is he's gone during the August recess when nobody is around to save him.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

I want to see the poll results asking the American people when the want this Russian investigation to end and allow the country to move on with business.

It's a witch hunt, plain and simple, meant to derail and undermine the democratic election. If anyone was really interested in International interference in the U.S election Clinton would not have even been allowed to run with her Foundation taking major donations from nations all over the world.

There are some working really hard to destroy America.

Forum List

Back