“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

Cruz actually did start it. Why isn't Cruz getting any negative attention? Wait....he isn't the frontrunner of the election and liberals don't detest as much as they do Trump.

However, the law does exist for practicing Catholics (in their church) like Chris Matthews.

In other words, a Chris Mathews should proselytize his religion when asking political questions?

It is not a dodge...it is the law

A fetus has no legal standing

Question: Does the fetus of a mother on welfare allow her to receive an ADDITIONAL welfare payment??? Yes or No ?

Placing aside what Beagle finds funny, the best way to "challenge" right wingers on the abortion issue is to ask them to pay extra to the welfare mom's fetus.......and, of course, to look at the adoption rates among right wingers who ALSO don't believe in mixed race couples' adoptions or adoptions among gay/lesbian couples.

It is not a dodge...it is the law

A fetus has no legal standing

Question: Does the fetus of a mother on welfare allow her to receive an ADDITIONAL welfare payment??? Yes or No ?
No......because there is no guarantee the baby will be allowed or even make it to full term. Besides.....at the time she is carrying the baby, they are feeding off of the same source. That's a pretty good point. America is pretty hostile to an unborn baby, as opposed to India, where they treat every living thing the same.....as if it is the reincarnation of their ancestors. America really has a low opinion of life in general.....especially if you are one of those Blacklivesonlymatter folks. You see, they don't think any life matters if it isn't black.....yet they will snuff the unborn without a second thought regardless of the race of the fetus. Perfect Democrats. Lying to themselves in every way.

Paramedics Save 9-Month-Old Unborn Baby After Mother Tragically Shot Dead

Did the paramedics save a fetus or a baby...............the mother was dead..................did they have an obligation to save a fetus........

giphy.gif

No......because there is no guarantee the baby will be allowed or even make it to full term. Besides.....at the time she is carrying the baby, they are feeding off of the same source. That's a pretty good point. America is pretty hostile to an unborn baby, as opposed to India, where they treat every living thing the same.....as if it is the reincarnation of their ancestors. America really has a low opinion of life in general.....especially if you are one of those Blacklivesonlymatter folks. You see, they don't think any life matters if it isn't black.....yet they will snuff the unborn without a second thought regardless of the race of the fetus.

Placing aside the expected hypocrisy from right wingers, if they were smarter they too would realize that LESS abortions would equal MORE democrats in the future voters' rolls.......But no one would ever "accuse" right wingers of being too smart.

No......because there is no guarantee the baby will be allowed or even make it to full term. Besides.....at the time she is carrying the baby, they are feeding off of the same source. That's a pretty good point. America is pretty hostile to an unborn baby, as opposed to India, where they treat every living thing the same.....as if it is the reincarnation of their ancestors. America really has a low opinion of life in general.....especially if you are one of those Blacklivesonlymatter folks. You see, they don't think any life matters if it isn't black.....yet they will snuff the unborn without a second thought regardless of the race of the fetus.

Placing aside the expected hypocrisy from right wingers, if they were smarter they too would realize that LESS abortions would equal MORE democrats in the future voters' rolls.......But no one would ever "accuse" right wingers of being too smart.
We don't play Politics with the life and death of a baby.............That seems to be your stock and trade...............

Goal post moved out of the state.

Oh look, the hypocrite wants to put aside our imaginary hypocrisy to make an irrelevant point.

Democrats are snuffing them out by the millions, but at the same time doing their best to replace all of the dead with fresh voters from poor countries. Ted Kennedy's ever lasting legacy.

Actually, Trump was answering a hypothetical..so he answered it from a purely legal position. Once he conferred with his legal staff, he decided that the best way to approach this phony hypothetical was to say the doctor would be punished. At the time the question was asked, he'd never thought about it. If you ask Hillary the same question, which would never in a million years happen, she wouldn't answer the question unless she had a team focus-group it for days.
It was a set up question. Period.

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Mathews is Trash and nothing more.

Trump should have been able to handle it. But since he doesn't know what he believes, he was cornered easily. Trump should just be glad it wasn't Katie Couric interviewing him. Just a simple question about what newspapers Palin read was too much for poor Sarah, thank god.
I wish he'd handled the set up better............so lets see how I would have done it.

Mr. Mathews you know that is a hypothetical question...........and in giving........mathews..but I want the law......um Mr. Mathews would you .mathews........you know the question......um....would you allow......mathews......why don't you answer the question.

pause...........

Mr. Mathews .........if you would :anj_stfu: maybe I could answer the question................

My answer would be to ditch the damned Hypothetical set up question and state my beliefs and let the chips fall where they may......

It was a set up. PERIOD.
It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

Trump should know his own position on abortion
If it where against the law........that is how it went down.............that's Hypothetical...........Period.

And duh............if it's against the law HYPOTHETICALLY.....then there would be some kind of punishment..............

Which was the trap by Mathews..........and to his misfortune he walked right into the trap.....Trump did.
What someone plans to do once they become President is not hypothetical

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Trump should have been able to handle it. But since he doesn't know what he believes, he was cornered easily. Trump should just be glad it wasn't Katie Couric interviewing him. Just a simple question about what newspapers Palin read was too much for poor Sarah, thank god.
I wish he'd handled the set up better............so lets see how I would have done it.

Mr. Mathews you know that is a hypothetical question...........and in giving........mathews..but I want the law......um Mr. Mathews would you .mathews........you know the question......um....would you allow......mathews......why don't you answer the question.

pause...........

Mr. Mathews .........if you would :anj_stfu: maybe I could answer the question................

My answer would be to ditch the damned Hypothetical set up question and state my beliefs and let the chips fall where they may......

It was a set up. PERIOD.
It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

If it where against the law........that is how it went down.............that's Hypothetical...........Period.

And duh............if it's against the law HYPOTHETICALLY.....then there would be some kind of punishment..............

Which was the trap by Mathews..........and to his misfortune he walked right into the trap.....Trump did.
The question wasn't a Hypothetical question.................in the sense that it was a DIRECT QUESTION in a Hypothetical situation................

If abortion was banned...........................................................................................would there be a punishment..................

Yeah...........we pass laws and don't have punishment for the violators in this country..............LOL

That would be like passing a speed limit...........and going to the speeders...........that's against the law.....but we will not give you a ticket...........

Yes Liberals are that Stupid................

Paramedics Save 9-Month-Old Unborn Baby After Mother Tragically Shot Dead

Did the paramedics save a fetus or a baby...............the mother was dead..................did they have an obligation to save a fetus........

giphy.gif

This moron does NOT realize that at 9 months we have an actual baby......So much for sex education among nitwits.
So now you go from it's a fetus in the womb to a REAL LIFE in the womb if the mother dies...................Just a minute ago you guys were saying it was a fetus.............

Make up your mind................

pause...........

It was a set up. PERIOD.

Actually that was Chris Matthew's accusation. Trump doesn't plan on doing it.....and it's clear he hadn't really thought about it before or he would have been able to dodge Matthew's attempts to entrap him. Trump has an uncanny way of speaking his mind....not waiting for someone to tell him what to say. Obama reads his opinions off of a teleprompter. Hillary refuses to answer questions, that way she can't be painted into a corner. She'd rather you didn't know what's on her mind. Trump speaks his mind. Liberals like Matthews are trying to dishonestly take advantage of this.

Everyone claims this is what makes Trump less presidential.....he hasn't learned how to bullshit everyone the way other candidates do. And you wonder where his support comes from.

So now you go from it's a fetus in the womb to a REAL LIFE in the womb if the mother dies...................Just a minute ago you guys were saying it was a fetus.............

IDIOT.........NINE months means a baby NOT a fetus any longer. Is there a grown up around in your basement to explain this to you?

IDIOT.........NINE months means a baby NOT a fetus any longer. Is there a grown up around in your basement to explain this to you?
What about 8 months then.....................When does life begin...................again.........make up your mind.

Forum List

Back