“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

Could you try that again, gnat....I think you flew up your own ass.

I'll type real s-l-o-w so that you too can understand......

One's religious belief should not DICTATE how government should govern...when the two beleifs mix, you have theocracy...or a caliphate.

Since we are not talking about monkeys here...is there a way for science to determine when life begins...or must it be a act of faith, since we believe there is a difference between a monkey and a human that goes beyond intellect....
Democrats decided that there was three things they can get from abortion.

1. A way of controlling the population
  2. An issue they can use against the GOP
  3. A way of generating massive amounts of cash through the sale of body parts for research

Which is why the abortion topic has always ended in the Supreme Court.

Moron, NO ONE is forcing a right winger to have an abortion......Now, should a right winger dictate to a woman what to do with her own body?

answer that question and you too will be able to graduate from middle school.

Could you try that again, gnat....I think you flew up your own ass.

I'll type real s-l-o-w so that you too can understand......

One's religious belief should not DICTATE how government should govern...when the two beleifs mix, you have theocracy...or a caliphate.
Typing real slow won't make a person read your bullshit any slower.......or didn't you know that.

Moron, NO ONE is forcing a right winger to have an abortion......Now, should a right winger dictate to a woman what to do with her own body?

Nope....no one is forcing anyone to have abortions......YET.

But we are being forced to pay for them.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Of course I understand what a Theocracy is. Stupid asshole.

So, "asshole" WHY did you bring up Matthews' Catholicism as a reason for him to go against what Roe v. Wade is all about?

First Matthews cleans Trump's clock, now Maureen Dowd serves up the coup de grace:

Trump Does It His Way
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/trump-does-it-his-way.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — YOU could hear how hard it was for Donald Trump to say the words.

“Yeah, it was a mistake,” he said, sounding a bit chastened. “If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it.”

I was telling him he lost my sister’s vote when he retweeted a seriously unflattering photo of the pretty Heidi Cruz next to a glam shot of his wife, Melania.

He repeated his contention that he didn’t view the Heidi shot “necessarily as negative.” But I stopped him, saying it was clearly meant to be nasty.

Trump also got into his schoolyard excuse of “he did it first” and “that wasn’t nice,” insisting that Ted Cruz wrote the words on the digital ad put up by an anti-Trump group aimed at Utah Mormons; it showed Melania in a 2000 British GQ shot posing provocatively and suggested that it was not First Ladylike. Cruz denies any involvement.

Truth be told, Trump said he “didn’t love the photo” of Melania. “I think she’s taken better pictures,” he said, also protesting: “It wasn’t a nude photo, either. It wasn’t nude!”

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes Trump has made in rapid order to alienate women when he was already on thin ice with them — and this in a year when the Republicans will likely have to run against a woman.

He did a huge favor for Hillary, who had been reeling from losing young women to a 74-year-old guy and from a dearth of feminist excitement. And for Cruz, who started promoting himself as Gloria Steinem, despite his more regressive positions on abortion and other women’s issues.

Wouldn’t it have been better, I asked, if Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski had simply called the reporter Michelle Fields and apologized for yanking her arm?

“You’re right, but from what I understand it wouldn’t have mattered,” Trump said.

In an MSNBC interview with Chris Matthews, the formerly pro-choice Trump somehow managed to end up to the right of the National Right to Life Committee when he said that for women, but not men, “there has to be some form of punishment” if a President Trump makes abortion illegal.

Trump quickly recanted and even told CBS’s John Dickerson that “the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”

“This was not real life,” he told me. “This was a hypothetical, so I thought of it in terms of a hypothetical. So that’s where that answer came from, hypothetically.”

Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

“Such an interesting question,” he said. “So what’s your next question?”

I pressed, how he could possibly win with 73 percent of women in this country turned off by him?

He chose another poll, murmuring, “It was 68 percent, actually.”......

What a fucking dumbkopf.

“there has to be some form of punishment” if a President Trump makes abortion illegal."

I don't recall anyone saying :"if a President Trump makes abortion illegal." Did you just make that up?

• A way of controlling the population
  • An issue they can use against the GOP
  • A way of generating massive amounts of cash through the sale of body parts for research

Only a moron (that's you) would believe the last stupid statement.......BTW, since most abortions are among minorities, and since minorities hate the GOP, wouldn't it be to the Dems. advantage to "abolish" abortion thereby having MORE Dem. voters in the future????

Nope....no one is forcing anyone to have abortions......YET.

But we are being forced to pay for them.
And in that side of the equation they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs...............They down play tyranny and the rights of citizens and squash their very beliefs if they don't agree.........Then say we are the problem.............They are Lunatics.

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

I asked you a simple question..........what is that answer.

First Matthews cleans Trump's clock, now Maureen Dowd serves up the coup de grace:

Trump Does It His Way
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/trump-does-it-his-way.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — YOU could hear how hard it was for Donald Trump to say the words.

“Yeah, it was a mistake,” he said, sounding a bit chastened. “If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it.”

I was telling him he lost my sister’s vote when he retweeted a seriously unflattering photo of the pretty Heidi Cruz next to a glam shot of his wife, Melania.

He repeated his contention that he didn’t view the Heidi shot “necessarily as negative.” But I stopped him, saying it was clearly meant to be nasty.

Trump also got into his schoolyard excuse of “he did it first” and “that wasn’t nice,” insisting that Ted Cruz wrote the words on the digital ad put up by an anti-Trump group aimed at Utah Mormons; it showed Melania in a 2000 British GQ shot posing provocatively and suggested that it was not First Ladylike. Cruz denies any involvement.

Truth be told, Trump said he “didn’t love the photo” of Melania. “I think she’s taken better pictures,” he said, also protesting: “It wasn’t a nude photo, either. It wasn’t nude!”

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes Trump has made in rapid order to alienate women when he was already on thin ice with them — and this in a year when the Republicans will likely have to run against a woman.

He did a huge favor for Hillary, who had been reeling from losing young women to a 74-year-old guy and from a dearth of feminist excitement. And for Cruz, who started promoting himself as Gloria Steinem, despite his more regressive positions on abortion and other women’s issues.

Wouldn’t it have been better, I asked, if Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski had simply called the reporter Michelle Fields and apologized for yanking her arm?

“You’re right, but from what I understand it wouldn’t have mattered,” Trump said.

In an MSNBC interview with Chris Matthews, the formerly pro-choice Trump somehow managed to end up to the right of the National Right to Life Committee when he said that for women, but not men, “there has to be some form of punishment” if a President Trump makes abortion illegal.

Trump quickly recanted and even told CBS’s John Dickerson that “the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”

“This was not real life,” he told me. “This was a hypothetical, so I thought of it in terms of a hypothetical. So that’s where that answer came from, hypothetically.”

Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

“Such an interesting question,” he said. “So what’s your next question?”

I pressed, how he could possibly win with 73 percent of women in this country turned off by him?

He chose another poll, murmuring, “It was 68 percent, actually.”......

What a fucking dumbkopf.
Looks like reporters are learning how to interview Trump by not allowing him to duck a question or take back an answer

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

You don't think people have personal or religious objections to wars?
Why should they pay for them?

You mean like WARS ?????

The Goal post has left the Stadium..............

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:
In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.

You mean like WARS ?????

Benefits and Penalties

Registration is the Law

Register to be Eligible for Benefits and Programs Linked to Registration —

A young man who fails to register with Selective Service may be ineligible for opportunities that may be important to his future. He must register to be eligible for federal student financial aid, state-funded student financial aid in many states, most federal employment, some state employment, security clearance for contractors, job training under the Workforce Investment Act, and U.S. citizenship for immigrant men.

Your side says it loves the law................It's the law...........have you challenged this law..........If our nation goes to war and you are called up................you must go........or try to get a waiver...............Nothing Religious about going to kill your fellow man..........but waivers can be granted and have been granted to people like the Amish.

Are you AMISH.............

Goal post is now in the parking lot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back