“Yeah, it was a mistake,”

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:

I think you must be thinking of another townhall, because Trump barely got off-stage with his junk still in his trousers.

Trump reverses statement on women and abortion after outcry
Trump reverses statement on women, abortion after outcry - CNNPolitics.com
Actually, Trump was answering a hypothetical..so he answered it from a purely legal position. Once he conferred with his legal staff, he decided that the best way to approach this phony hypothetical was to say the doctor would be punished. At the time the question was asked, he'd never thought about it. If you ask Hillary the same question, which would never in a million years happen, she wouldn't answer the question unless she had a team focus-group it for days.
It was a set up question. Period.

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Mathews is Trash and nothing more.

Trump should have been able to handle it. But since he doesn't know what he believes, he was cornered easily. Trump should just be glad it wasn't Katie Couric interviewing him. Just a simple question about what newspapers Palin read was too much for poor Sarah, thank god.

When does the baby's life begin GNAT..................

18ixadudxwxqxjpg.jpg

You're trolling now. That's what desperate people do when they are losing badly.

The faggot Chris Matthews got a verbal beat down by Trump during the interview. .... :thup:

I think you must be thinking of another townhall, because Trump barely got off-stage with his junk still in his trousers.

Actually, Trump was answering a hypothetical..so he answered it from a purely legal position. Once he conferred with his legal staff, he decided that the best way to approach this phony hypothetical was to say the doctor would be punished. At the time the question was asked, he'd never thought about it. If you ask Hillary the same question, which would never in a million years happen, she wouldn't answer the question unless she had a team focus-group it for days.

Mathews the hack set him up by giving a Hypothetical ban on abortion. If it's banned would their being a penalty for it.........So he was asking for a Hypothetical punishment for a HYPOTHETICAL BAN................Then trying to give specifics to the hypothetical question.

Nothing more than a typical left wing Set Up question by the Leftist Hack Mathews.............

Trump should have been able to handle it. But since he doesn't know what he believes, he was cornered easily. Trump should just be glad it wasn't Katie Couric interviewing him. Just a simple question about what newspapers Palin read was too much for poor Sarah, thank god.
I wish he'd handled the set up better............so lets see how I would have done it.

Mr. Mathews you know that is a hypothetical question...........and in giving........mathews..but I want the law......um Mr. Mathews would you .mathews........you know the question......um....would you allow......mathews......why don't you answer the question.

pause...........

Mr. Mathews .........if you would :anj_stfu: maybe I could answer the question................

My answer would be to ditch the damned Hypothetical set up question and state my beliefs and let the chips fall where they may......

It was a set up. PERIOD.

First Matthews cleans Trump's clock, now Maureen Dowd serves up the coup de grace:

Trump Does It His Way
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/trump-does-it-his-way.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — YOU could hear how hard it was for Donald Trump to say the words.

“Yeah, it was a mistake,” he said, sounding a bit chastened. “If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it.”

I was telling him he lost my sister’s vote when he retweeted a seriously unflattering photo of the pretty Heidi Cruz next to a glam shot of his wife, Melania.

He repeated his contention that he didn’t view the Heidi shot “necessarily as negative.” But I stopped him, saying it was clearly meant to be nasty.

Trump also got into his schoolyard excuse of “he did it first” and “that wasn’t nice,” insisting that Ted Cruz wrote the words on the digital ad put up by an anti-Trump group aimed at Utah Mormons; it showed Melania in a 2000 British GQ shot posing provocatively and suggested that it was not First Ladylike. Cruz denies any involvement.

Truth be told, Trump said he “didn’t love the photo” of Melania. “I think she’s taken better pictures,” he said, also protesting: “It wasn’t a nude photo, either. It wasn’t nude!”

It’s ridiculous how many mistakes Trump has made in rapid order to alienate women when he was already on thin ice with them — and this in a year when the Republicans will likely have to run against a woman.

He did a huge favor for Hillary, who had been reeling from losing young women to a 74-year-old guy and from a dearth of feminist excitement. And for Cruz, who started promoting himself as Gloria Steinem, despite his more regressive positions on abortion and other women’s issues.

Wouldn’t it have been better, I asked, if Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski had simply called the reporter Michelle Fields and apologized for yanking her arm?

“You’re right, but from what I understand it wouldn’t have mattered,” Trump said.

In an MSNBC interview with Chris Matthews, the formerly pro-choice Trump somehow managed to end up to the right of the National Right to Life Committee when he said that for women, but not men, “there has to be some form of punishment” if a President Trump makes abortion illegal.

Trump quickly recanted and even told CBS’s John Dickerson that “the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.”

“This was not real life,” he told me. “This was a hypothetical, so I thought of it in terms of a hypothetical. So that’s where that answer came from, hypothetically.”

Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

“Such an interesting question,” he said. “So what’s your next question?”

I pressed, how he could possibly win with 73 percent of women in this country turned off by him?

He chose another poll, murmuring, “It was 68 percent, actually.”......

What a fucking dumbkopf.
Looks like reporters are learning how to interview Trump by not allowing him to duck a question or take back an answer

Yup, John Dickerson just mopped the floor with him on FTN.

Funny how unibrows will defend Trump even when he admits that posting the side-by-side images of Heidi Cruz and Melania was wrong.
He didn't misspeak, misquote or misstep. He admits to a methodically planned, sleazy publicity stunt against a woman, a family member of his opponent.
And there are people defending this scumbag. Unbelievable. His hatred of women is so palpable as to be surreal, and it will also be his undoing.

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

I asked you a simple question..........what is that answer.

You don't think people have personal or religious objections to wars?
Why should they pay for them?
The Goal post has left the Stadium..............

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

It is not a biological question but a legal one. You do not have legal rights as a citizen until you are born

Funny how unibrows will defend Trump even when he admits that posting the side-by-side images of Heidi Cruz and Melania was wrong.
He didn't misspeak, misquote or misstep. He admits to a methodically planned, sleazy publicity stunt against a woman, a family member of his opponent.
And there are people defending this scumbag. Unbelievable. His hatred of women is so palpable as to be surreal, and it will also be his undoing.
The Dems are masters of this through their HACK GROUPS like Move on Dot Terrorist Dot Org................then they claim they had nothing to do with it....................everyone knows it's an orchestrated attack..........

Trump is trump.............he gets hit he fires back..........and the Left doesn't anyone slinging back like they sling all the time.........They fling shit to see if it will stick..........

Goal Post moved out of the city.

they don't care if they are forcing someone to pay for something that is against their personal and/or religious beliefs.........

You mean like WARS ?????
Losing an argument.............start calling people names..........then if the desired results are not accomplished change the subject. Alinsky would be proud of you.

SInce he will not answer.........how about you........when does life begin..........

It is not a biological question but a legal one. You do not have legal rights as a citizen until you are born
Nice dodge.

I wish he'd handled the set up better............so lets see how I would have done it.

Mr. Mathews you know that is a hypothetical question...........and in giving........mathews..but I want the law......um Mr. Mathews would you .mathews........you know the question......um....would you allow......mathews......why don't you answer the question.

pause...........

Mr. Mathews .........if you would :anj_stfu: maybe I could answer the question................

My answer would be to ditch the damned Hypothetical set up question and state my beliefs and let the chips fall where they may......

It was a set up. PERIOD.
It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

Trump should know his own position on abortion

You mean like WARS ?????

Nice dodge.
It is not a dodge...it is the law

A fetus has no legal standing

The columnist who is the author of this op/ed, Maureen Dowd, is a very popular writer for the NYT. Trump gave her this interview to try to save his sorry ass in NY.

In a fair world Chris Matthews looked like a total hypocrite. This isn't a fair world.
Trump hammered Matthews on his two-faced beliefs on abortion. His church doesn't allow abortion, yet he wants to claim he's pro-choice, which is a warm and fuzzy way of saying he believes in murdering the unborn. Trump hammered him, yet supposedly Trump is the one who was wrong.

Trump was trying to turn the tables and it didn't work. Matthews got him to admit that jail time "will have to be determined" for a woman who gets an abortion. There's no headlines anywhere of Matthews walking anything back, and besides he wasn't the one running for POTUS, dumb-ass.
Actually it did work, you simply ignored it. Chris Matthews was being a hypocrite.....you simply refuse to acknowledge it.You have to lie to go along with this sham.

This is liberalism in a nut-shell. They like to belong to a church that does ban abortion and at the same moment claim they don't believe in the teachings of the church. This allows them to be fence-sitters. But, in reality they cannot be pro-abortion in order to be practicing Catholics. It is a sin, and according to the church, they have to ask for absolution in order to stay in the church.

pause...........

It was a set up. PERIOD.
It was not a hypothetical question but a direct question on Trumps views if he were to become President

If it where against the law........that is how it went down.............that's Hypothetical...........Period.

And duh............if it's against the law HYPOTHETICALLY.....then there would be some kind of punishment..............

Which was the trap by Mathews..........and to his misfortune he walked right into the trap.....Trump did.

You mean like WARS ?????

Wrongo bub.

Nice dodge.

Why is it so difficult for people like you to answer a straight up question...........Clarify your response..........Is it a fetus until it pops out of the womb............and right up to the point........specify it for the record.

pause...........

It was a set up. PERIOD.

It's a hypothetical question in every sense of the word because the law doesn't exist.

However, the law does exist for practicing Catholics (in their church) like Chris Matthews.....a hypocrite if there ever was one.

Nice dodge.

Why is it so difficult for people like you to answer a straight up question...........Clarify your response..........Is it a fetus until it pops out of the womb............and right up to the point........specify it for the record.
It's a fetus as long as the body is still partially in the birth canal.....then an angel comes down with a magic wand and BAM.....it becomes a baby.

Forum List

Back