Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?

Funny but the clue was given in the phrasing used in the Moses story.
I A.M. what will be (a verb).
Clearly revealing the begining is at the end (what will be, olam habah,know from wherest I come from[Dan 10:20-21]=all clues to future to come). Once you get the where key everything else is common sense falls into place when you follow the instructions and original Hebrew precepts.

El is Hebrew for God, Al is Arabic for God, they are not names as God is not a man & not anthropromorphic thus carry descriptions refered to as names.

Yahweh and Allah are simply excuses to control other people.

To answer Hobelim, you are so busted.
Now you admit your god is just the god of Christians with no power to include all nor be in all cultures visions-prophecy.

You are wrong. A god that became a man does not exist, a god that chose a child rapist for his greatest prophet does not exist, and a god that punishes people for eating a cheeseburger does not exist.

In the new age all things are made new; the former things shall pass away like a dense impenetrable fog that forms at night but dissipates easily when the sun comes out.

"In one month I got rid of the three shepherds for I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me......

Then the Lord said to me, "Equip yourself again as a shepherd, a worthless one; for I am about to install a shepherd in the land who will neither miss any of those who are lost nor search for those who have gone astray nor heal the injured nor nurse the sickly but will eat the flesh of fat beasts and throw away their broken bones. " Zechariah 11:4-16

Last edited:
If there is no God, there is no such thing as good and evil as their definitions are simply up to each individual. Tim McVeigh's definition of good and evil is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

In addition, dominating and killing the weak should be the norm if there is no God. Only the strong must propagate the species.

With God, there is no consistency in what is good and evil. It's evil to kill people, but God does it wholesale. God doesn't want human sacrifice, but doesn't stop Jephthat from sacrificing his daughter to God or when David sacrifices Michal's five sons to God to stop a plague. God destroys Job's life just to make a point. And the Bible is chockfull of those kinds of evil acts done by God or for God. It's wrong to steal and rape and pillage, unless you're part of the Chosen People™ and you're doing it to your neighbors...because God said it's okay.

If there is no God, there is no such thing as good and evil as their definitions are simply up to each individual. Tim McVeigh's definition of good and evil is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

In addition, dominating and killing the weak should be the norm if there is no God. Only the strong must propagate the species.

With God, there is no consistency in what is good and evil. It's evil to kill people, but God does it wholesale. God doesn't want human sacrifice, but doesn't stop Jephthat from sacrificing his daughter to God or when David sacrifices Michal's five sons to God to stop a plague. God destroys Job's life just to make a point. And the Bible is chockfull of those kinds of evil acts done by God or for God. It's wrong to steal and rape and pillage, unless you're part of the Chosen People™ and you're doing it to your neighbors...because God said it's okay.
Honestly, where do you dig up this stuff?

The Old Testament. Try reading it sometime. Your "loving" God is a right bastard at times.

Unfortunately there is no absolute morality, it is relative to the people of a particular time and place. One of the reasons I don't believe in God. Was George Washington immoral because he kept slaves or was he a moral man who subscribed to the ethics of his time? I don't see how we can judge his morality by our standards unless we are prepared to admit we are immoral based on future societal changes.

The Old Testament. Try reading it sometime. Your "loving" God is a right bastard at times.
Please inform us of the verse where God told Jepthah to sacrifice his daughter.

God didn't tell him to sacrifice his daughter. He said he would sacrifice the first thing that came out of his house. It was his daughter. So she wanders the land for a few months bemoaning her virginity and then gets burned to a crisp as an offering to God for supplying victory over the Ammonites.

Now God could have said, "what part of no human sacrifices to Me was unclear. go kill a ram." God didn't. God could have punished Jephthah for sacrificing his daughter. God didn't. God could have even made the daughter invulnerable or something. God didn't.

God stood by and let a man kill his child because he made an oath to God. (Judges 11-12)

You can pick better myths to believe in. At least the Greek gods and the Norse gods didn't pretend they weren't capricious and bloodthirsty and then said they were just and moral.

Zaang, what part of me being a Kohanim do you not understand? *L*
MY Father's second uncle founded the first
Synagogue in his region and my father's cousin was a popular Rabbi in PA.
I posted here about living across from the Synagogue with a wing founded in my families name, the same name of the original transliteration of the Holy City. Couldn't be more Jewish if I was Jackie Mason. *LoL*

To answer Hobelim, you are so busted.
Now you admit your god is just the god of Christians with no power to include all nor be in all cultures visions-prophecy.
YOUR god is a powerless bigot. Zaang & You just proved it very well.
Check mate!

Source:The Islamic Journal |01|: From Islamic Civilisation To The ... - Google Books Result
The Islamic Journal |01|
Sayyid Rami al Rifai - 2015 - Religion
From Islamic Civilisation To The Heart Of
Islam, Ihsan, Human Perfection. ... The
Prophet gave it to Michael . ... to prayer (muezzin) in the heavens is Gabriel and the
prayer- leader (imam) is Michael .

Imam Mahdi in Both religions is Michael.
Both religions say the head of hosts is named after God (share the name)..
Shalem (Evening Star-Night) Allah
(Derives from Al Laila=Night).
Both account when Night comes to Jerusalem that overturning of the Morning star brings peace. Which is How YeruShalem becomes known as the city of Shalom(peace).

You don't have any idea about how gigantic bullshity it sounds in my ears what you say here. From my feeling you are far from anything what has to do with Jews. In the video below are for example speaking two Jews with each other. A completly different mentality. I understand by the way nearly everything what they say also without subtitles. And I never learned yiddish in my life. Unfortunatelly I also understand what you say, what's a torture for my "Kopfschüttelgrundgelenk" (=¿basic head shaking joint?).

Last edited:
Zaang, I don't care what you believe, I'm just using your ramblings as a device to teach and show people what (your) darkness does to defend itself.
You too are busted.
I am Jewish, you knowingly lie and say I'm not, and people know your motive. Everyone sees your false testimony thus know you willingly sin to protect the RCC.
Jesus was not Jewish, and was not allowed in the Temple, you lie about that too.
A pattern emerges, the need to lie to protect the RCC and the affiliation ego, but also the insistance to break rules whether Biblical or the Forum rules or your country laws.
RCC fails and Zaang helps prove it.
Tell the room how many confessions did you go to involving your forum flame rampages and badger techniques and hate crimes you comitted?

Sources: Jesus lineage is through a Canaanite woman Ahab who was not Jewish. Yeshu son of Mary the RCC's main figure for their compiled image was born out of a fling Mary had with Roman Soldier Pantheras. Yeshu started out in Jewish teachings but ended up teaching something completely different when he came back from Egypt. The Hanotzrim cult taught luciferous mystical light ideas they got from Egyptian and Babylonian mythology.
They admited in the John Apochryphon they borrowed much from Zoroasterianism.

Zaang, I don't care what you believe, I'm just using your ramblings as a device to teach and show people what (your) darkness does to defend itself.
You too are busted.
I am Jewish,

You are an Antijewish. Jews are humorful and also serios and honorful people. Jews don't tell stories like "Jerusalem is the name of the child king Salomo saved" - with his very famous and very wise decision.

you knowingly lie

I don't know who you are. For me you are the same like all others here: A rectangle full of light with some latin letters inside - english speaking latin letters. A paradox? Whatever: Everything what I know about Jews corresponds not with this what you say with this letters. And it becomes much more worse what you say, if I translate this into my own language.

and say I'm not, and people know your motive. Everyone sees your false testimony thus know you willingly sin to protect the RCC.

I'm a Catholic. Some are happy with Catholics - others not. I can live with.

Jesus was not Jewish,

And Sitting Bull was not a red indian but a Tatanka Yotanka. :lol:

and was not allowed in the Temple, you lie about that too.
A pattern emerges, the need to lie to protect the RCC and the affiliation ego, but also the insistance to break rules whether Biblical or the Forum rules or your country laws.
RCC fails and Zaang helps prove it.
Tell the room how many confessions did you go to involving your forum flame rampages and badger techniques and hate crimes you comitted?

Sources: Jesus lineage is through a Canaanite woman Ahab who was not Jewish. Yeshu son of Mary the RCC's main figure for their compiled image was born out of a fling Mary had with Roman Soldier Pantheras. Yeshu started out in Jewish teachings but ended up teaching something completely different when he came back from Egypt. The Hanotzrim cult taught luciferous mystical light ideas they got from Egyptian and Babylonian mythology.
They admited in the John Apochryphon they borrowed much from Zoroasterianism.

Bullshit becomes not better if someone tries to sell Lucifers to egyptian Baby-Buffaloes.

Last edited:
Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?

Some say we cannot say or know, because it is all myth.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

I think they are wrong as men can judge actions.

I think we can at least know if Yahweh and Allah, and the religions they spawned, are good or evil.

Since God is a Man interpreting God’s words, believers all following a Man.

We invent our Gods and put them above us. But ultimately get all we know of God, and his morality from others around us. Priests and imams interpret and are the spokes in the religious communication network. Those priests and imams are teaching violence against their neighbor instead of love. I do not see that as ethical behavior for any moral religion.

From what you know of Yahweh and Allah, and the religions they have spawned, would you say that those two War loving Gods, as we also love it in their image, good Gods, or would you say they are something else?

Regards

DL
Even if people gave up these gods and became atheists they would just end up deifying a secular state or "prophet", like Joseph Stalin or Nietzsche.

I think thr OP is using Christian precepts of a man god. However The Hebrew -Abrahamic teaching is non anthropromorphic.
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

In other words you might be thinking of the messenger (angel of the lord) or Lord (king) from the time to come who is the mediator of God who is merely a man with frailities like any other man. I had typed the secret of 88% spiritual light in Moshiach as 88% darkness in the fallen imposter. But the post botched.
Only Lucifer the fallen messiah was fallaciously deemed perfect
-Ezekiel 28:14-15
But as the verses states until you see the (88%) iniquities in his image created.
Remember his harlot mother was deemed immaculate and most Christians admit that's rubbish yet fail to note the same image creation in the Jesus character.
0ne day I'll leave the scroll source on the subject and reveal the full info that the past disclosed by symbolism that I already shared many times, that only the future could have known regarding 88%.

The Jewish oral tradition, which can overrule the written Torah, basically says that God is a man.

In this, Jewish thinking is quite close to Gnostic Christianity.

Regards
DL
The Rabbis cannot allow a Prohibition.
The Rabbis can disallow a Command to DO something; for instance, it is a Biblical Command to blow the shofar on Shabbos but the Rabbis forbade it lest one carry a shofar on Shabbos in a public area not surrounded by an eruv.

Yes. That's why I asked my question. While I'm not Jewish, I recognize from the Old Testament that Yahwey is a Hebrew word for God. I grew up learning that God was a spirit - not a man - and that spirit is within us. Very interesting, the Old Testament - I tend to lean more heavily on that than on the New Testament because the Old sets out what we need to know about how we should live our lives, the foods that are good and bad for us, it's also a very early history. It sets out crime and punishment ... and also the wealth of God's forgiveness.

I know I've stated that very simply. I've been through so many different Christian religious experiences ... I do believe in God ... but I still have questions about what I call the "Jesus thing."

Yahwey is The Lord, as opposed to God...an over simplification.
God created the Universe of Physics and Metaphysics.
The Lord can override the Laws of Physics and Metaphysics.

Forum List

Back