Through Every Storm

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
God is able to carry us through every storm. He is the only one who is able to do that. Everyone goes through trials but to go through them without Jesus Christ - I cannot imagine it.

God bless Janet Paschal! Her lovely voice has been a great blessing to the Body of Christ for decades! I love her voice!

If 'God' is,
'God' is the storm,
'God' is you,
'God' is all and everything.
There is no description, no noun that does not diminish 'God'.
The only way to know 'God' is by personal revelation; all else is hearsay.

Genesis 5:22-24King James Version (KJV)
22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

If 'God' is,
'God' is the storm,
'God' is you,
'God' is all and everything.
There is no description, no noun that does not diminish 'God'.
The only way to know 'God' is by personal revelation; all else is hearsay.
No, we are not God. We are created in His Image and His likeness but we can do nothing apart from God. We must be reconciled to God through His Son Jesus Christ or we cannot know God. The Holy Spirit draws a person to Jesus and then when they come to Him and pray according to Romans 10:9,10 they become a new creation in Christ and the old things pass away. Jesus Christ makes all things new!

Your math is wrong. It's 1 x 1 x 1 =1 God is one. Not 2 not 3 not 4, God is one. I worship one God - Jesus Christ IS God.

Among_The_Sierra_Nevada_Mountains_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1-3

All things were made by Jesus Christ. ALL THINGS. Everywhere we look, we see what Jesus Christ created for us - what magnificent beauty - yet all of this pales in comparison to Him! He is the Pearl of Great Price!​

'God' can't be everywhere and everything without being you, the storm, and all else. That's what it means. Believing you are separate from 'God' is cutting 'God' off from 'God's' creation.

'God' can't be everywhere and everything without being you, the storm, and all else. That's what it means. Believing you are separate from 'God' is cutting 'God' off from 'God's' creation.
I never said I believed I was separated from God. You said that. Not me. I am a born again Christian abiding in Christ and His Word is abiding in me. When you repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and confess Him as Your Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9,10 you will no longer be separated from God. You will be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

On the subject of storms. You do realize that in the book of Job it was Satan who petitioned God to attack Job and although he could not kill him he did kill his children and what did Satan use as one of his weapons against his family? Tornadoes. That's right. People in the occult can and do operate in the spirit realm and look for such methods in order to bring about as much destruction and death as possible. Consider the storms that came about last night. Didn't you find the timing interesting? From April 19 to May 1st are occult high holy days. Blood Sacrifice to the Beast is a most critical 13 day period in which sacrifice by fire is required on the 19th (which is why historically April 19th has been the date where horrific mass death has occurred - such as the Oklahoma City Bombing - think of how many children died that day - coincidence? Think again. How ever they can accomplish death and bloodshed on those 13 days - they are on it. From April 19th - May 1st Christians everywhere should be praying against the satanic forces of hell operating throughout the earth. We should be vigilant to pray at all times but on certain dates we need to be EXTREMELY VIGILANT.

As someone who is not protected by the Blood of Jesus Christ - you are wide open for an attack from the enemy should he decide to target you. The only thing protecting you is the prayers that others are praying for you to keep you from harm. Other than that? You have no protection. You're wide open. Think about it.

Forum List

Back