Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?

I really don't know that much about Judaism, but the time that I did spend attending Synagogue was good. Things made sense to me. Maybe I should find myself another good Rabbi!!

Also a good rabbi makes mistakes and only the peace of the own soul is able to create the peace of the world. But where comes peace from in the origin?

Slalom :lol:

Exactly!! None of mankind is perfect and/or infallible ... not even the Pope ... and over the thousands of years mankind has done a hell of a good job of mucking stuff up. Shalom ... be well.

Greatestlam:
The land of Canaan had 2 paths.
Worship of Baal and his dying son the morning star and worship of Shalem.
When Abraham travelled over the river(term Hebrew) from Ur to Canaan learned about Shalem through the Malakh tsadek. Abraham and his sons where offspring of Shem thus Shemites (Semites)and in inspiration were Shalemites. So Jews and Muslims are Evening Star inspired through ties to Abraham (Ibrahim) while Christianity is inspired by Baal worship when Rome simply masked Baal with a Judaic image as the son(morning star) who is still his father simply masked behind a new name.
Yhwh has nothing to do with Christianity otherwise why would Christians spens millions trying to convert Yhwh worshipers away from Yhwh over to this morning star?-Rev 22:16
And why would they call Jehovah's Witnesses not Christian?

Furthermore just because groups get the same inspiration doesn't mean they all utilize it the same or properly.
Take a scalpel for example:
the designer designs this scalpel to slice perfect incisions, makes it to perform sucessful surgeries. In the hands of a studied man as a Dr. it's used to improve & save lives. That same scalpel however, in the hands of a destructive personality might be used to comit crimes like robbing someone or harming and taking their life through stabbing or slashing them.
So that same fashioned tool can be used for good or evil. Same with books or religions that use texts to learn through.
Each individual or sect group can share the same tools yet use it or abuse it based on where they are in spirit as a builder or destroyer. This is why behavior science, Psychology, social sciences, group behavior is just as important o study as is theology and philosphies, so that we understand the dynamics of what we believe, how we believe or use it, how we act and react through group dynamics in processing these things, and how that effects what we process etc.

I mostly agree with this and that is why I try hard to get literalist fools to stop reading myths as if they were history.

What is God?

Regards
DL

Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?

Some say we cannot say or know, because it is all myth.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

I think they are wrong as men can judge actions.

I think we can at least know if Yahweh and Allah, and the religions they spawned, are good or evil.

Since God is a Man interpreting God’s words, believers all following a Man.

We invent our Gods and put them above us. But ultimately get all we know of God, and his morality from others around us. Priests and imams interpret and are the spokes in the religious communication network. Those priests and imams are teaching violence against their neighbor instead of love. I do not see that as ethical behavior for any moral religion.

From what you know of Yahweh and Allah, and the religions they have spawned, would you say that those two War loving Gods, as we also love it in their image, good Gods, or would you say they are something else?

Regards

DL
If there is no God, there is no such thing as good and evil as their definitions are simply up to each individual. Tim McVeigh's definition of good and evil is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

In addition, dominating and killing the weak should be the norm if there is no God. Only the strong must propagate the species.

What creates the fittest is their gnome. The physically weak could hold the key to a longer life.

If we were a less intelligent species then sure, physical strength would be what we would cherish.

Happily for us, we are intelligent enough even with our birth instincts to know that good action and cooperation are better for us than competition.

Regards
DL
My gnome keeps me fit.
View attachment 73665

And no, every thing on earth is built upon the strong removing the weak from the gene pool.

Correct. Cooperation is a strength and that is why we are such a massive and strong species.

We are the physically weakest species on the planet and our strength comes from cooperation and not the competition you seem to think is what makes us strong.

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

I did by showing that baby recognizing it.

If you cannot extrapolate from what that baby decides is evil then let me know and I will walk you through it.

This link shows that thinking process continuing as the baby grows.

Regards
DL

What religion do you think Yahweh spawned?

Regards
DL

Always the same game in history. Boring. Remembers me why I called once Stalin and Hitler the left and right jawbone of the devil.

First: The god of Jews, Christians and Muslims is the same god. We are monotheists. If there is only one god then it can be only the same god. That's completly independent what someone thinks about god.

Second: I would say the arabian devils and the anglo-american sheitans are fighting together with each other against everyone they don't like to understand - for their own "freedom"="might and money". The english speaking world is famous to fight with every dictator against christian structures or against democratic structures in the world. The only thing what Christians seem to have to do any longer seems to be to die out as fast as possible - and if Christians are not fast enough to die out, then lots of assholes - ah sorry: people - try to help to let die out Christians a little faster and sooner. About a hundred years ago - before world war 1 - 1/4-1/3 of the inhabitants of 'Asia minor' were Christians. Or more than 2000 years long lived Christians in the Iraq - lots of them used even the aramaic language Jesus spoke once - before the USA attacked this country on no reason to do so. How many Christians live today in Turkey? How many live in the Iraq? Who helps to transform a growing turkish democracy into a new dictatorship because of such unimportant things like air bases? ...

One imaginary God fighting another imaginary God and here you are, complaining that a religion that used violence and murder to grow itself, Christianity, when another religion that also grew from violence and murder, Islam, is winning a local war.

Go complain to someone who cares about eithe4r of those immoral creeds.

The sooner all the religious kill each other off, the sooner the world can progress.

Religions are holding us back thanks to their immoral creeds.

Regards
DL

If there is no God, there is no such thing as good and evil as their definitions are simply up to each individual. Tim McVeigh's definition of good and evil is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

In addition, dominating and killing the weak should be the norm if there is no God. Only the strong must propagate the species.

What creates the fittest is their gnome. The physically weak could hold the key to a longer life.

If we were a less intelligent species then sure, physical strength would be what we would cherish.

Happily for us, we are intelligent enough even with our birth instincts to know that good action and cooperation are better for us than competition.

Regards
DL
My gnome keeps me fit.
View attachment 73665

And no, every thing on earth is built upon the strong removing the weak from the gene pool.

Correct. Cooperation is a strength and that is why we are such a massive and strong species.

We are the physically weakest species on the planet and our strength comes from cooperation and not the competition you seem to think is what makes us strong.

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

If you cannot extrapolate from what that baby decides is evil then let me know and I will walk you through it.

Regards
DL

Their version of good and evil is just as valid as yours if there is no God.
Watch as they laugh at the twitching bodies of children they massacred.

God is a word we use to denote the power and source of creation/life.
The verses on Shalem suggest in accordance with the non anthropromorphic beliefs that The Hebrew God is an Essence and thus is secreted in the word Shalem which means Completeness, wholeness, stability. So God is that nature driving progression to all we could and should be= evolution (defined to it's most finite source).
That is why in numerics God and Nature equate the same while Jesus and Lucifer both equate to #74 and in Roman numerals 74 written out=666.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

Why it's in the top messenger's scroll?
Because Shalem is the Evening Star (Michael who rises-Dan 12:1-4)
Remember the saying: "Michael has God's name in him", people assumed that meant "EL". The Temple(MIKdash) in the name and Holy City in his name is refering to Moshiach(head of hosts) as the top messenger/reflection of this Essence of (Shalem) completetion as the head priest is the top completion to a spiritual man.
Put 2+2 together, the legend is that YeruShalem becomes city of peace (Shalom) when the Night (Evening Star) overturns the Day (Baal
and his morning star son-Rev 22:16)
Muslims similarly call this event the "Al Isra"
When NIGHT(Al Laila) comes to YeruShalem there will be peace. The symbol star and moon originally used to be an Evening Star
[ 8 ray star] and crescent moon. Hence proof the Semitic tribes represented Shalem in the same reflective manner. Seems however without the influence of Moses, his Hidden torah, and his laws the sons of Ishmael are missing something, just as sons of Isaac who follow Moses without Abraham are missing their Shalem(completeness).
Both are incomplete without the other.
The 2 sticks into one story in Ezekiel can fit both Christians and Muslims coming into the fold, but pride and need for control won't allow them. The perfect test for humanity, the Essence seperates them like the big bang and it's their reflection of the Essence to want to draw them back in as one to be complete, whole, and stable, like a great contraction force gathering us back just as it gathered Jews back to YeruShalem.

I really don't know that much about Judaism, but the time that I did spend attending Synagogue was good. Things made sense to me. Maybe I should find myself another good Rabbi!!

Also a good rabbi makes mistakes and only the peace of the own soul is able to create the peace of the world. But where comes peace from in the origin?

Slalom :lol:

Exactly!! None of mankind is perfect and/or infallible ... not even the Pope ...

Sure makes also a Pope mistakes - but he's infallible too. This things are different.

and over the thousands of years mankind has done a hell of a good job of mucking stuff up. Shalom ... be well.

You could say so if you would be able to take a look at the mankind out of the position of a superior human being - but the only superior human beings ever existed in masses were so called "Aryans" - and this idiots were for sure not superior. Your problem is that you don't know something about a war which never had happened because someone took care. The "good deed" is often as invisible as god is invisible. But is this a reason not to do what's good? So why not to speak with a Rabbi and to think about what he says?

Last edited:
God is a word we use to denote the power and source of creation/life.
The verses on Shalem suggest in accordance with the non anthropromorphic beliefs that The Hebrew God is an Essence and thus is secreted in the word Shalem which means Completeness, wholeness, stability. So God is that nature driving progression to all we could and should be= evolution (defined to it's most finite source).
That is why in numerics God and Nature equate the same while Jesus and Lucifer both equate to #74 and in Roman numerals 74 written out=666. ...

el+burro+y+al+familia.jpg

Aha ... 74=666 and Jesus is Lucifer .... Why for heavens sake did never teach me anyone such a deep wisdom - with so many pseudointellectual pseudowords as you are doing? I fear one day you will believe on your own the bullshit you try to tell others. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. What is this ? Do you try to become a comedian?

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Always the same game in history. Boring. Remembers me why I called once Stalin and Hitler the left and right jawbone of the devil.

First: The god of Jews, Christians and Muslims is the same god. We are monotheists. If there is only one god then it can be only the same god. That's completly independent what someone thinks about god.

Second: I would say the arabian devils and the anglo-american sheitans are fighting together with each other against everyone they don't like to understand - for their own "freedom"="might and money". The english speaking world is famous to fight with every dictator against christian structures or against democratic structures in the world. The only thing what Christians seem to have to do any longer seems to be to die out as fast as possible - and if Christians are not fast enough to die out, then lots of assholes - ah sorry: people - try to help to let die out Christians a little faster and sooner. About a hundred years ago - before world war 1 - 1/4-1/3 of the inhabitants of 'Asia minor' were Christians. Or more than 2000 years long lived Christians in the Iraq - lots of them used even the aramaic language Jesus spoke once - before the USA attacked this country on no reason to do so. How many Christians live today in Turkey? How many live in the Iraq? Who helps to transform a growing turkish democracy into a new dictatorship because of such unimportant things like air bases? ...

One imaginary God fighting another imaginary God and here you are, complaining that a religion that used violence and murder to grow itself, Christianity, when another religion that also grew from violence and murder, Islam, is winning a local war.

The sooner all the religious kill each other off, the sooner the world can progress.

Regards
DL

So the OT is hogwash, and the Maccabees never existed , ok. No jews killing jews in Israel during the war with the Romans, no following Kitos war, all that is crap. Funny how the jews got Christians and Muslims fighting themselves hey?

Regards
DL
My gnome keeps me fit.
View attachment 73665

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

Regards
DL

What this has to do with the issue is beyond me.

Over time, we will have a lot more of those types of clips.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

So the OT is hogwash, and the Maccabees never existed , ok. No jews killing jews in Israel during the war with the Romans, no following Kitos war, all that is crap. Funny how the jews got Christians and Muslims fighting themselves hey?

Go ahead and believe in talking serpents and donkeys.

You know what that makes you though. Right?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Why is it so hard to believe that ancient people referred to other people as talking serpents or donkeys when people still refer to other people as snakes or jackasses?

You argue with talking serpents and yet you don't believe in talking serpents?

What does that make you?

Last edited:
The problem is U.S. is under satanic mind control. All one has to do is READ THE BOOKS. Yahweh, as they call him..only killed nations for their evil, such as..offering of children to demons. Yahweh, says vengeance is his. In Quran..Allah mandates the killing of unbelievers. This is not Yahweh. Yahweh says that all who do not believe, are already Spiritually dead...because his ways are just, and filled with mercy.

I am being persecuted. I am trying to raise awareness of my plight, and thos like me. Please see my post. The gov. is blocking dissenters, and murdering people. This is emergency.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Why is it so hard to believe that ancient people referred to other people as talking serpents or donkeys when people still refer to other people as snakes or jackasses?

What does that make you?

A non-deluded realist.

Regards
DL

My gnome keeps me fit.
View attachment 73665

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Just who in the hell are you to say your version of morality is superior to the Columbine mass murderers?

If there there is no Supreme Authority stating Thou shall not murder, their actions were actually superior to yours as they weeded out the weak and unprepared.

Your inability to grasp that basic simple concept is mind boggling and displays your intellectual immaturity.

The problem is U.S. is under satanic mind control. All one has to do is READ THE BOOKS. Yahweh, as they call him..only killed nations for their evil, such as..offering of children to demons. Yahweh, says vengeance is his. In Quran..Allah mandates the killing of unbelievers. This is not Yahweh. Yahweh says that all who do not believe, are already Spiritually dead...because his ways are just, and filled with mercy.

I am being persecuted. I am trying to raise awareness of my plight, and thos like me. Please see my post. The gov. is blocking dissenters, and murdering people. This is emergency.

They let you back onto the streets pre-maturely.

Seek help. Again.

That or educate yourself about God. Let me try to help but you may be too far gone into la-la land.

What is God?

Further. If you can take a bit more reality.

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Regards
DL

What does that make you?
A non-deluded realist.

Regards
DL

"If seven maids with seven mops
Swept it for half a year.
Do you suppose," the Walrus said,
"That they could get it clear?"
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.

Last edited:
That's twice Zaang(a luciferian) lied in regards to Lucifer.
First time lied about the term and usage of the Morning Star including ignoring Websters definition, Bible era usage, encyclopedias definition, other cultures mythologies that Morning Star is Baal's son.
Now he lies about a post claiming 74=666 trying to lead people away from what was said by lying. Lucifer Jesus needs lies, truth needs not deception nor ad hominems.

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names Baal Jesus (meaning lord Jesus)=666
Father and son as one -his father being satan-Baal, means that his name Jesus Baal=666
Zaangs RCC is found to be embedded with the satanic number:
In Hebrew numerics: "ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom which instituted the
66 books of man(6) you promote of the
"Holy Bible"=666
created by "the Roman Man"=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
Creating the group called:
Catholics=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his nsme Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

Zaang is therefore a Satanist which is why he always lies and tries to disrupt intellectual discussions, Satanists are destructive natured people.

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Just who in the hell are you to say your version of morality is superior to the Columbine mass murderers?

If there there is no Supreme Authority stating Thou shall not murder, their actions were actually superior to yours as they weeded out the weak and unprepared.

Your inability to grasp that basic simple concept is mind boggling and displays your intellectual immaturity.

Were they doing unto others?

And who are you to say that their morals are better than mine while you follow an imaginary God who can somehow instruct you?

Follow the links above and join me in reality instead of your delusional state and we can chat. If not, take your delusions and go away.

Regards
DL

Really?
Define evil for us.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Were they doing unto others?

And who are you to say that their morals are better than mine while you follow an imaginary God who can somehow instruct you?

Follow the links above and join me in reality instead of your delusional state and we can chat. If not, take your delusions and go away.

Regards
DL

Like I said, your intellectual immaturity prevents you from understanding the most basic logic.

Forum List

Back